Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Cheri Tarlini > Reviews

Browse

Cheri Tarlini's Profile

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cheri Tarlini RSS Feed (Meridian, Idaho United States)

Fuller Brush Appliance Cleaner & Wax
Fuller Brush Appliance Cleaner & Wax

1.0 out of 5 stars "set of two" in description is not accurate., November 14, 2014
Ad clearly states "set of two". This is a single can only. Otherwise it functions as expected.

Karen Rhodes 3245-Chocolate Slim Anti-Slip Velvet Hangers, Chocolate, 6-Pack
Karen Rhodes 3245-Chocolate Slim Anti-Slip Velvet Hangers, Chocolate, 6-Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Not disappointed., October 27, 2014
They're hangers. They're brown. My clothes don't fall on the floor. Two thumbs up!

Sh-Micro Wet/Dry "one-sided" bonnets, 4 PACK
Sh-Micro Wet/Dry "one-sided" bonnets, 4 PACK
Offered by Comsentech Inc
Price: $15.00
3 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Obsessive house cleaner approved!, October 27, 2014
I have always been happy with the normal terry cloth replacement covers but decided to give these a try. They're great! My floor not only gets mopped now but gently SCRUBBED! Just enough scrubbiness to get the job done without being abrasive. I will never go back to the regular terry covers.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, October 27, 2014
Exactly what I was looking for to make custom grille badges for my car. They turn out exactly like professionally sold badges!

Cleure Toothpaste Sensitive Teeth Mint-free, Cinnamon - 6.2 Oz - Hypoallergenic, Natural, Sulfate-free, Fluoride-free with Xylitol & Baking Soda
Offered by Cleure
Price: $9.00

2.0 out of 5 stars If it is sensitive toothpaste, why doesn't it say so anywhere on the packaging?, October 27, 2014
The word "sensitive" appears nowhere on the packaging. I normally use toothpaste prescribed by my dentist because I have very sensitive teeth. I did give the product a try and while it does seem to be decent toothpaste for normal teeth, this is NOT sensitive toothpaste.

Woolrich Big Boys' Military Style Jacket, Green, 10-12
Woolrich Big Boys' Military Style Jacket, Green, 10-12

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT a jacket, this is a shirt!, August 23, 2013
This product runs small, be sure to order a size larger than normal. This is by NO means a jacket. It is a SHIRT. A cool, well made SHIRT, but still a SHIRT. It offers no insulation whatsoever. My son really would have liked me to keep it for him, but for the money I expected some sort of protection from the cold.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 30, 2013 11:39 PM PDT

Doctor Who 11th Doctor Monopoly Game
Doctor Who 11th Doctor Monopoly Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than the 50th Anniversary version., October 26, 2012
Other than the manufacturers decision to include only one special, ridiculously oversized token for the kids to fight over (We solved this problem by replacing all the tokens with the Lego-type Daleks of various colors.) - this is a fun, very playable Monopoly set.

The artwork isn't as nice as the 50th Anniversary Doctor Who Monopoly set but the quality of the 11th Doctor Monopoly set far exceeds the 50th Anniversary version. If you want a set to look at only, get the 50th Anniversary set. If you actually want to play the game, get the 11th Doctor version.

Monopoly: Dr. Who Edition 50th Anniversary Collector's Edition
Monopoly: Dr. Who Edition 50th Anniversary Collector's Edition
Offered by terriepl_dlmc
Price: $24.73
70 used & new from $19.75

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed by the poor quality., October 26, 2012
This is the poorest quality Monopoly set I have ever owned.

The artwork on the box and playing board is very nice but the playing board is very cheaply made of thin cardboard that is sloppily folded rather than creased.

The playing pieces are so cheaply cast that it's hard to identify what they are without some thought. Overall I am disappointed with this set.
Comment Comments (8) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 4, 2015 1:03 PM PDT

Bell Plantation PB Thins Peanut Butter Cracker, 6-Ounce
Bell Plantation PB Thins Peanut Butter Cracker, 6-Ounce

2.0 out of 5 stars Phail., August 13, 2012
I love The regular Peanut Butter powder and was very excited to see this new product available. Unfortunately, these cookies had a very strong ammonia taste to them. I'm sorry, but I cannot recommend them.

Euro-Gourmet Chef's Envy Professional Food Slicer
Euro-Gourmet Chef's Envy Professional Food Slicer
Offered by VFA&W
Price: $23.88
21 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a Fan!, August 13, 2012
I purchased this slicer at a local grocery store over two years ago and it has been used on a daily basis ever since.

This was my first mandoline slicer and since it's fairly basic, I thought if this simple one works so well a fancier model might be even better.

BIG MISTAKE!

I wasted over $100 on a spiffy stainless steel model that is horrible and now sits in my pantry gathering dust.

The Chef's Envy isn't pretty, it isn't fancy, but it gets the job done quickly, safely, and with beautiful results.

My one caveat: Please, never, ever use this slicer without the cowboy hat holder thingy. You WILL be badly injured without it no matter how careful you are. Used properly this is a terrific tool that I would recommend to anyone.