Profile for krhalliburton > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 28

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

krhalliburton RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
IQ Twist
IQ Twist
Offered by Smart Toys and Games
Price: $9.99
28 used & new from $4.50

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a PERFECT little brain teaser, February 18, 2015
This review is from: IQ Twist (Toy)
This is a PERFECT little brain teaser!! I bought it for my 12 year old son for Christmas. It is compact and we have spent hours playing with it!! It is a game, but helps to get the kids to think and problem solve. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for fun, puzzle games.

Nerf Rebelle Guardian Crossbow Blaster
Nerf Rebelle Guardian Crossbow Blaster
Offered by netStocker
Price: $16.30
60 used & new from $15.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Was in great condition, and my daughter loves it, February 18, 2015
This was a Christmas gift for my 10 year old daughter. The item was cheaper than in my local stores, and with Prime shipping, I received it very quickly. Was in great condition, and my daughter loves it!!! She loves that it is the female version of the Nerf items that her brother plays with. It is the same quality, but in girl colors. We would certainly buy more of the Rebelle products!! Love that they are specific to girls!!

Shopaholic on Honeymoon (Short Story)
Shopaholic on Honeymoon (Short Story)
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Super short, but fun read, February 18, 2015
Cute!! Super short, but fun read!

Puma Power Cat USA Soccer Ball (Size 5)
Puma Power Cat USA Soccer Ball (Size 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars It was the perfect gift, and shipping was quick, February 18, 2015
This was a Christmas gift for my 12 year old son. It was the perfect gift, and shipping was quick!! Good quality, and I would certainly buy again.

The Devil in the Junior League
The Devil in the Junior League
Offered by Macmillan
Price: $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable work of fiction..., August 19, 2013
Obvious fiction, but creatively entertaining! As a small town Texas girl in the Junior League, I probably found it more entertaining than others would. Read it in just a few days, very easy read.

My First Look and Find: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
My First Look and Find: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
by Editors of Publications International Ltd.
100 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a 2 year old, January 31, 2013
I got this for my almost 2 year old for Christmas. He loves loves loves all things Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. He really enjoys this book!! I love the size and durability. I would certainly recommend for others with toddlers.

The Kingfisher Illustrated Horse and Pony Encyclopedia
The Kingfisher Illustrated Horse and Pony Encyclopedia
by Sandy Ransford
Price: $19.12
51 used & new from $9.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!, January 31, 2013
Got this for my 8 year old daughter, who LOVES horses, for Christmas. It is a wonderful book with a lot of information. My son has a Kingfisher Encyclopedia for his favorite sport, so I knew what kind of product this would be. It certainly did not disappoint!!! It's not really for younger children though, I think it's better for kids that can at least read fairly well independently.

Sophie #1: Sophie the Awesome
Sophie #1: Sophie the Awesome
by Lara Bergen
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $4.99
228 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for young girls, January 31, 2013
My 3rd grader loves this series. Cute books that I would recommend to others that love Junie B Jones and Ramona.

Champion Series II Arsenal Short Sleeve Jersey - Youth Large
Champion Series II Arsenal Short Sleeve Jersey - Youth Large
Offered by GOAL KICK SPORTING GOODS
Price: $35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, January 31, 2013
Soccer jerseys are so expensive, and I hated to spend a fortune on one for a fast growing 10 year old. I found this one at a great price, and ordered it for Christmas. My son loves it! It was shipped promptly, and it is a great product.

US Divers Junior Mask Fin Jr Snorkel Set, with Snorkeling Backpack, BL-LG
US Divers Junior Mask Fin Jr Snorkel Set, with Snorkeling Backpack, BL-LG

1.0 out of 5 stars Super disappointed!!!, January 31, 2013
I ordered two of these sets for my 8 and 10 year old kids for a cruise that we went on in January. Initially, one of the sets came with a broken mask, so I had to exchange before we even got to use them. Once we were on vacation, one mask broke the first day and the other broke the second day. I had to find a way over priced mask for one kid just to snorkel, and the other had to rent a set. I could have done that in the first place!! I ordered these ahead of time to avoid the trouble that I ended up having to go through anyway! I figured for the price, I should get a quality product. I was clearly wrong, because this is not a quality product at all!! Trust me, all three masks have broken. Don't waste your time or your money on this set!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3