Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Deradoorian Storm Fire TV Stick Grocery Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin  Amazon Echo Fire HD 6 Kindle Voyage The Walking Dead\ Shop Now Deal of the Day
Profile for jk > Reviews

Browse

jk's Profile

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

jk RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Bollinger Band Trading: How to Build a Profitable Trading System Using Bollinger Bands
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple but solid, September 1, 2014
The system described in this book is solid, but I don't consider the Bollinger Band techniques used as advanced, which is what I was looking for. However, advanced BB techniques aren't necessary to use them successfully, and simplicity can be an edge in itself. The author provides good confirmation signal methods for entering a trade. This is a more complete trading book than the other Bollinger Band e-book on Amazon - I've read them both.

Bollinger Bands: Simple Bollinger Band Trading Strategies for Consistent Profits
Price: $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Beginner guide to Bollinger Bands, September 1, 2014
This book is a beginner guide to Bollinger Bands, nothing more. If you've been trading for a year or more, you likely know or could find everything about BB that is written in this book. I was looking for some more advanced techniques, but should have read the reviews more closely first, as they alluded to this being a book on the basics.

Curcumin C3 Complex with BioPerine Black Pepper Extract. Non-GMO, 500mg Tumeric. 120 Vegetarian Capsules
Offered by Young Life Research
Price: $39.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Noticeably improves health, August 14, 2014
Works great, really helps treat or prevent minor aches & pains. I sit all day at a computer and the circulation is improved in my legs since I've been taking these. Also, I suffered from frequent acid indigestion and noticed since I've been taking these pills I haven't had any. What a great product, I'll be taking it indefinitely!

Swing Trading with Heiken Ashi and Stochastics Revised: A reliable method to make money trading the forex markets
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks like a winner, April 27, 2014
I downloaded this ebook during a brief period it was available on the author's FF thread. This looks like a profitable system, and the book describes & shows everything you need to know to trade it- entries, stop losses, exits, and money management. The methodology is simple, designed to work on any TFs or pair, and could be traded right after reading the book and when a setup occurs. Nothing else is needed to trade it except time and discipline.

Most people will overlook this book and method because it's simple and doesn't promise a super high winning percentage/holy grail (which the 95% of traders will continue to chase until the market finally takes all their money), but it's the size of the winning trades vs. the losing that should make it profitable.

I gave this ebook 4 stars (can't give 5 stars since I need to see actual results over time first) because it is well written,simple, and the system looks well designed for profit. As I said, most will overlook this book because of it's simplicity and low cost - people place a much higher value on systems when they have to pay hundreds or thousands of dollars for 'custom' indicators and systems - and those will fail. I'm speaking from experience here.

Note: I have no affiliation at all with the author, other than reading some of his very helpful and informative posts on FF.

Valeo R12A Rear Windshield Wiper Blade, 12" (Pack of 1)
Valeo R12A Rear Windshield Wiper Blade, 12" (Pack of 1)
Price: $9.98
13 used & new from $7.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Rogue perfectly - at less than 1/2 the price Nissan charges, December 31, 2013
This fit my 2009 Rogue perfectly - it's exactly the same as the original rear wiper blade. Nissan wanted $32 to replace it, and this was less than 1/2 the price. Easy install - less than 30 seconds.

PUR 18 Cup Dispenser with One Pitcher Filter DS-1800Z
PUR 18 Cup Dispenser with One Pitcher Filter DS-1800Z
Offered by Quidsi Retail LLC
Price: $33.95
47 used & new from $25.89

1.0 out of 5 stars Filter failures - beware!, December 5, 2013
Wish I had read the 1 star reviews before buying this dispenser, apparently there is a known problem with filter failures with this unit - meaning the water just sits in the upper reservoir and doesn't drain through the filter into the lower. I bought a 4 pack of filters and the first 2 worked for 1 day, then would only partially drain after that - 1/2 of it never drains and just sits there on the top. I read some responses claiming hard water is the cause as it clogs the filter. Well, maybe I do have hard water, but clogging after only 1 day of use?? I don't buy it. Also, I've had a Brita pitcher for 8 years that has *never* clogged. The only reason I bought this is because I wanted something with much larger capacity. Very disappointed with this piece of junk.

Samsonite Xenon 2 Messenger Bag Black
Samsonite Xenon 2 Messenger Bag Black
Price: $53.73
15 used & new from $49.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Very functional and sturdy, October 25, 2013
I bought this to replace another messenger bag I had. After using it for a few months, I'm pleased with how functional it is and it's much lighter weight, yet holds alot more than my previous bag.

Pros:
- light weight
- LOTS of storage pockets. I can stash an amazing amount of stuff in it and still don't fill all the pockets.
-15.6" laptop fits easily
- nice size, not too big
- sturdy and holding up well so far

Cons:
- very little padding to protect the laptop. I took a detachable pad base from my other bag and put it in this one to at least better protect the bottom.

Similasan Dry Eye Relief Eye Drops .33 Ounce Bottle
Similasan Dry Eye Relief Eye Drops .33 Ounce Bottle
Offered by Preferred Mart
Price: $11.39
11 used & new from $8.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Best non-RX dry eye drops out there, July 28, 2013
I have severe dry eye and blepharitis, and have tried just about every eye drop out there. In my experience, there isn't a better eye drop for relieving redness than similasan. This does not contain vasoconstrictors (ie tetrahydrozoline, etc.) like many major name brand eye drops, which will only clear your eyes initially but will actually exacerbate dry eye. I can use similasan as often as needed during the day and it does a great job at removing redness and making my eyes feel fresher. I also use Thera tears, which works very well to relieve dryness, but doesn't remove the redness as well as similasan does.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 7, 2014 7:32 PM PST

Winsome Wood Half Moon 1-Drawer Hall Table, Antique Walnut
Winsome Wood Half Moon 1-Drawer Hall Table, Antique Walnut
Offered by stores123
Price: $137.65
6 used & new from $119.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice table, July 28, 2013
This table is exactly as pictured and described. It's sturdy, looks very nice, and assembly was simple. We're very pleased with it.

Winsome Wood Night Stand/ Accent Table with Drawer and Cabinet for Storage, Antique Walnut
Price: $39.99
22 used & new from $39.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, does the job, July 28, 2013
This night stand is ok to hold bedside stuff and looks reasonably good. However, it's definitely cheap quality.
If you're looking for a good quality nightstand, you're going to have to get something else and spend alot more $$. If all you want is something decent looking to hold bedside stuff, this is a good choice.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3