Profile for Joseph Charles > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Joseph Charles RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Garmin nuvi 1450LMT 5-Inch Portable GPS Navigator with Lifetime Map & Traffic Updates (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by eReader Inc.
Price: $259.99
43 used & new from $59.75

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it for the better parts even tho lagging at times, April 20, 2013
I've used my Garmin 1450 LMT to drive from New Jersey to Orlando, Florida to visit a friend. This was my first long distance trip using the Garmin GPS and its performance was exceptional. On a few occasions I experienced lag on my receiver. This was my first visit with my friend in the USA in more than 25 years. The Garmin was true and guided me accurately to my friend's doorstep. This device saved me time and money ... it would have been great if the unit was able to show rest stops along the way (it was no big deal). My Garmin worked effectively and I also made preparations via conventional maps in case of device malfunction. My next journey will be to California and I expect it to be an enjoyable trip. This device has helped me in enjoying my retirement travels by eliminating unproductive time on the road thereby saving money and making the trip/journey safer. I would certainly recommend this GPS to retirees who want to enjoy the golden years of retirement; thereby saving time & money to expand on travels.

Digital Concepts 1 2 4 10 Close-Up Macro Filter Set with Pouch (55mm)
Digital Concepts 1 2 4 10 Close-Up Macro Filter Set with Pouch (55mm)
Offered by SaveOn Digital
Price: $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I use this Lens set on my video camera as well as my still camera., February 16, 2013
I chose this rating because the product meets and/or exceeds my expectations. The reason I purchased these lenses was because of price. The lenses are enclosed with a metal (probably aluminum) band. For the price I find these Macro Lenses to be an outstanding asset to my photography abilities on both video and stills. I certainly recommend this Macro Lens Set.

Cold War Veteran Patch - Small Rocker, 4x1.5 inch, small embroidered iron on military vet patch
Offered by Ivamis Trading
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars COLD WAR VETERAN Patch, January 21, 2013
Excellent quality and the patch can be applied by sewing and/or ironing. COLD WAR Veterans seem to get the least recognition. This subdued patch is symbolic of my service. There is not much in the way of distinguishing the COLD WAR Veteran; this is a superb subdued attempt to provide recognition.

Brothers Forever Patch - Fallen but not Forgotten, 5x2.75 inch, small embroidered iron on military vet patch
Offered by Patch Squad
Price: $1.35
3 used & new from $1.35

5.0 out of 5 stars BROTHERS FOREVER Patch, January 21, 2013
Excellent fabric quality and the patch can applied by sewing or ironing. This is an ideal way of showing my respect and admiration for those fallen. Perfect size for shoulder or chest area.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Oil ... Long Lasting Fragrance, December 16, 2012
I ordered this particular oil, because it is my favorite fragrance. The oil lasts longer than the alcohal based fragrances and it is cost effective. This particular seller got my order shipped ASAP. This is indicitive of an efficient protocal in the way the ordering and shipment process is accomplished. The 1oz. roll-on is bigger than I imagined/pictured. Having the optional sized applicators is a benefit to the buyer and seller alike. Price is competitive with other fragrances made with other compounds. My skin tolerates most all oils well (there was 1 that caused bumps or an alergic reaction).

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Cold War Lapel Pin, December 13, 2012
I served from 1980 to 1991, the Cold War Period; this is an appealing pin to be recognized for my service.

Sony Np-fw50 Sony Replacement Battery Nex-3,nex-5
Sony Np-fw50 Sony Replacement Battery Nex-3,nex-5
Offered by ATC LLC
Price: $11.99
4 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Double Down Better/Best., November 8, 2012
I always research a product especially when it's going to be used in an expensive camera (alpha 55).
Totally impressed with longevity of the battery ... specially since I was able to obtain a 3rd party
vertical grip that allows for 2 BTSNNPFW batteries to be utilized. The original battery that came with
the camera is a 7.2v 1150mAh li-ion battery. This one is 7.4v and 2200mAh,when I researched the battery
and found no evidence it would damage my camera I ordered a few. Excellent choice! *****

Singer Jean Thread 100 Yards Old Gold 67120
Singer Jean Thread 100 Yards Old Gold 67120
Offered by Out of the Box Warehouse
Price: $6.99
5 used & new from $6.87

3.0 out of 5 stars The amount of thread on the spool is considerably less than stated, February 15, 2012
The thread is good quality the amount stated 150 Yards is incorrect. The actual amount on the spool is 100 yards, that is a 50 Yard deficit. You may want to ask before purchasing if yardage is an issue. Be critical about the product manufacturer and/or seller. I know this brand of thread and the amount that actually comes on a spool unless it changes.

Sony A390 Digital SLR Camera - Black (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Sony A390 Digital SLR Camera - Black (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
15 used & new from $221.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Gift And A Keeper Even After Upgrade To alpha 55, September 4, 2011
This is my first true DSLR camera and it is fantastic. I used a Sony DSC-F717 to get me through the photography courses I took in college ... it served its function as a learning camera. This alpha 390 is awe inspiring! I sold the F-717 to help out with purchasing another lens. Since I got this camera I purchased 5 lenses and another alpha series camera the a55 (a DSLR Hybrid or SLT). What I like most about the a390 is its ability to use the memory stick or a SD card; the lenses can be used on either a390 or a55 cameras. The quality of the photographs this camera is capable of capturing is well above average. I like the design and quality of how it is made (it feels like its made from a strong solid material). My hands are small and thick which makes it feel like this camera is custom made for me. Some people say this is an excellent beginner camera, which I agree with ... I think a seasoned experienced photographer will enjoy using this camera as well. The only reason I purchased a different model alpha series is speed of 10 FPS on the a55; the a390 is 2.7. Sometimes I will use the a390 in very short bursts if I do not want to change cameras (I usually have the cameras prepared for shooting the photographs I expect to capture). I got this camera as a gift; I would have purchased it myself.

7.20V,900mAh,Li-ion,Replacement Digital Camera Battery for SONY DLSR A33, DLSR A55, SONY NEX-3, NEX-5 Series,Compatible Part Numbers: NP-FW50,
Offered by Everydaysource
Price: $8.99
5 used & new from $4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Batteries at a Bargain Price, July 20, 2011
The generic batteries are working as good as name brand batteries with my experience. The price is a reasonable bargain in comparison to batteries that cost much more. Knowing the product you are purchasing the battery for is recommended. Reading details can make the difference between getting merchandise at a bargain and ending up paying a premium price in the end.

Page: 1 | 2