Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for Catherine S. Stitt > Reviews

Browse

Catherine S. Stitt's Profile

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Catherine S. Stitt RSS Feed (Tennessee)

Page: 1 | 2
The Return of Rafe MacKade: The MacKade Brothers, Book One
The Return of Rafe MacKade: The MacKade Brothers, Book One
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Why can't I find an antique shop with a bad boy?, March 27, 2014
My bad boy sadly passed away many years ago. Thanks to Nora Roberts bad boy brothers I can vicariously relive some tears madness laughter and love that make bad boys really good men.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 28, 2014 5:13 PM PDT

The Heart of Devin MacKade: The MacKade Brothers, Book Three
The Heart of Devin MacKade: The MacKade Brothers, Book Three
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Handcuff me please., March 27, 2014
I'm more than willing to be handcuffed to this nora roberts series of books. Devin MacKade is the kind of bad boy with all the right moves a good woman could ever need. Lock me up throw away the keys, I surrender.

The Pride of Jared MacKade (MacKade Brothers)
The Pride of Jared MacKade (MacKade Brothers)
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Yum yum yummy, March 27, 2014
Have already purchased all four books hot read. Warm funny carrying bad boys. Already racing for next book . In a word YUM!

The Atlantis Gene: A Thriller (The Origin Mystery, Book 1)
The Atlantis Gene: A Thriller (The Origin Mystery, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Humanity where did man bury you., March 22, 2014
For fifty years Psycho held me in fear of showers in motels. Just knowing at any moment a huge knife could bring my doom. Thanks to AG Riddle I no longer fear motel showers. His blend of possibilities, historical facts, and total no way in this life time . I have a new phobia. I also must follow the rest of the story. I must also think of dooms day preparations. A thought provoking and troubling read.

Sweet Tea and Secrets (An Adams Grove Novel Book 1)
Sweet Tea and Secrets (An Adams Grove Novel Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet tea and sweeter secrets!, January 30, 2014
3rd book in three days I am starting to feel like a member of Adams Grove community. Another great read I seem to have read them out of order but still turned out as stand alone reads. Except I'm enjoying the books so much I'm going in for forth book really into the lives of this town ,Nancy Naigle writes great characters they have their faults and saving graces,except for the ones you learn to really dislike. I'm sucker for love stories that have great animal relationships with their human caregivers. I see myself in each of her stories making great new friends to care about.

Out of Focus (An Adams Grove Novel Book 2)
Out of Focus (An Adams Grove Novel Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Focus is right on!, January 28, 2014
Out of Focus is the second Nancy Naigle book I've read in two days. Fun sad happy hopeful romantic are just a few descriptive words to describe another good read from my new favorite romance author. Will be headed back to Amazon to get third book later today, it's 1:26am just couldn't put book down read it cover to cover non stop. Ah...except for necessary breaks. Keep writing but faster Nancy!

Mint Juleps and Justice (An Adams Grove Novel Book 5)
Mint Juleps and Justice (An Adams Grove Novel Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars One very lucky read, January 27, 2014
Thanks Amazon for free book offer turned out to be a lucky chance read more ways than one. I have a new favorite novelist Nancy Naigle will be ordering her other books in this series(An Adams Grove Novel). Nancy Naigle's characters put smiles on my face with funny looking for lucky signs in everything attitude. Felt their sorrows joy and desire. All in all a good romance and mystery . Keeping review short want to get previous books in series and continue my journey in Adams Grove. Thanks again Amazon great marketing plan. Catherine
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 30, 2014 7:09 PM PST

SCRABBLE
SCRABBLE

5.0 out of 5 stars scramble New format, September 5, 2013
This review is from: SCRABBLE (App)
Love the new format a word smiths dream !!! ONE of the best games. Challenge self computer or friends or strangers qwerty !!!!!

City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments Book 2)
City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments Book 2)
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book :), August 28, 2013
Outrageous cliff hanger and situation towards the end! I can't wait for my post check so I can continue the series

Fiancé by Friday (Weekday Brides Series, Book 3)
Fiancé by Friday (Weekday Brides Series, Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot summer read!!!, August 19, 2013
Catherine Bybee always delivers a scorching romance strong women for stronger men. A lovely read to get a summer sizzle going!

Page: 1 | 2