Profile for Arthur R. Greenwood > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Arthur R. Greenwood RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Stack-On IWC-55 Full-Length In-Wall Cabinet
Stack-On IWC-55 Full-Length In-Wall Cabinet
Offered by Global Supplies (We currently can't ship to, HI, AK,APO,FPO, POB)
Price: $72.16
7 used & new from $72.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived with no damage at all. Well worth the ..., November 24, 2014
Arrived with no damage at all. Well worth the price. I think they learned how to pack them after all the returns. Check out Wall-Mart.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Omega Paw Self-Cleaning Litter Box, Pewter
Omega Paw Self-Cleaning Litter Box, Pewter

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars a fast fix, September 22, 2014
The best litter box on the market . Get the large one. You will not be sorry. About the problem with the fasteners, I fastened the two halves, top and bottom with small pan head screws about every 3". It stiffened the unit up considerably. And make sure to use enough clumping litter, 3 1/2" to 4". I use Tidy Cat but what ever works for you.

Diamond Salt Iodized 22 oz. (6-Pack)
Diamond Salt Iodized 22 oz. (6-Pack)
Offered by DEALS FOR ALL
Price: $19.99
5 used & new from $12.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Gourmet salt, August 25, 2014
Diamond Crystal is not just another salt. If I'm adding salt to my water for cooking or any recipe that calls for salt then any salt will do for me. But once my food is on the plate, if it needs to be seasoned to taste, then Diamond Crystal salt works much better for me. It's the way it is milled that makes the difference. The ultra fine crystalline texture blends instantly with the food and for corn on the cob, no other salt sticks better. Yes I'm fussy about the small things, but I like what I like and I like this product enough that I'll buy it by mail-order rather than compromise.

Dwyer Series Mark II Molded Plastic Manometer, Range 0-3"WC, Red oil, 0.826 sp. gr.
Price: $28.00
2 used & new from $28.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Monitor HVAC filters, July 25, 2014
I tried a mechanical unit to measure the performance of my HVAC filters but it was so inaccurate I junked it and tried this Manometer by Dwyer. With no moving parts to effect the reading it was dead on and very accurate. Good product and I would buy it again.

Bergan Turbo Scratcher Cat Toy, Colors May Vary
Bergan Turbo Scratcher Cat Toy, Colors May Vary
Price: $12.74
51 used & new from $10.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 25, 2014
well made, cat loves it.

Chikara Signature Series 07104 4 Piece Forged Steak Knife Set
Chikara Signature Series 07104 4 Piece Forged Steak Knife Set
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 26, 2014
Very nice knifes. Good value. Good quality.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, June 26, 2014
Worked for a day or two then stopped cold. If you taped it, it would move but would never give the same reading. Don't waste your money. There is a liquid Gauge that does the same thing, is very accurate, and has no moving parts. Look around and do some research before you order.

Thorogood Men's Moc Toe Oxford Non-Safety (814-4100), 10EE
Thorogood Men's Moc Toe Oxford Non-Safety (814-4100), 10EE
Offered by Inprep
Price: $120.00
2 used & new from $120.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful shoe, April 28, 2014
Fantastic shoe but just a little to big. When I walk in it my heel rides up. I normally wear a 10 W but I guess a 9.5 W would have been a better choice. I returned them with out a problem but had to pay the shipping ($11.35) I would like to reorder but if I have another problem the additional shipping will start to add up. Nice shoe but I don't think I'll chance it. I may pay more in a shoe store but I'll know the shoe I buy will fit me.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 28, 2014 8:11 AM PDT

Term Limits
Term Limits
by Vince Flynn
64 used & new from $0.28

5.0 out of 5 stars The best of Flynn, April 27, 2014
This review is from: Term Limits (Hardcover)
This is the best read for me in a long time. It turned me on to Vince Flynn and so far I haven't found a bad one in the bunch. I'm up to #11 with two more to go and then I know I'm going to miss this talented lad who left us to soon. Thanks for the good times Vince.

Skylink HA-434TL Long Range Motion Sensor; Be notified of your surroundings.
Skylink HA-434TL Long Range Motion Sensor; Be notified of your surroundings.
Price: $19.99
7 used & new from $14.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy peasy again., April 27, 2014
I use the window kit as a mail box alert and the motion sensor as a driveway alarm. Both were easy to install and if I can do it, any body can. Piece of cake.

Page: 1 | 2