Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Washington)

Brown Flax Seeds - 50 Pound Bag
Brown Flax Seeds - 50 Pound Bag
Offered by Honeyville Food Products
Price: $66.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Acceptable quality for my purposes (Omega 3 supplement for my ..., September 29, 2014
Acceptable quality for my purposes (Omega 3 supplement for my horses); only a very few of the "stray bits" that others have noted. Reasonably priced product combined with quick and inexpensive shipping--I'll be ordering again.

Honey House Naturals Bee Bar, Vanilla, Large, 2 Ounce
Honey House Naturals Bee Bar, Vanilla, Large, 2 Ounce
Price: $9.95
19 used & new from $5.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Repeat order, December 19, 2012
A vanilla Bee Bar was the first I ever bought, and I had to have more to share with friends.

Honey House Solid Lotion Bee Bar (No Added Scent, 2 oz) New in Silver Embossed Tin Case
Offered by Convenient Ideas LLC
Price: $11.99
2 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful product!, December 19, 2012
Bee Bars are wonderful, but some people don't care for the scented versions. This one just smells like beeswax and allows me to share this great product with my scent-sensitive friends.

This isn't an office It's Hell with fluorescent lighting Bumper Sticker
This isn't an office It's Hell with fluorescent lighting Bumper Sticker

5.0 out of 5 stars So true, it's funny!, August 3, 2008
Flip book with "30 hilarious desktop signs", guaranteed to bring laughter to your office or cubicle. For example, "Bad day in progress, approach at your own risk."

Grey's Anatomy Vol. 3
Grey's Anatomy Vol. 3
Offered by skyvo-direct-usa
Price: $20.72
46 used & new from $0.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised, September 14, 2007
This review is from: Grey's Anatomy Vol. 3 (Audio CD)
After being disappointed with half of the season 2 Grey's Anatomy soundtrack CD, I almost didn't order Season 3, but I figured I needed to have the complete collection. Some of my favorites songs from the season are included--"Young Folks", "Sealion", "A Cold Wind Blows through Your Door", "Running on Sunshine", "Come to Me", and "Keep Breathing". While I wished several other favorites were on the CD, I like the remainder of the tracks well enough to listen to them and let them grow on me.