Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing DOTD
Profile for DMA > Reviews

Browse

DMA's Profile

Customer Reviews: 64

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

DMA "DMA" RSS Feed (Dallas, TX United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
for Sony SRSX3 / SRSX33 Portable Bluetooth Wireless Speaker Storage Carrying Travel Hard Case Bag fits Cable by co2CREA
Offered by co2CREA
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my SRS-X33, April 21, 2016
For my needs, this case is the perfect storage and transport solution for my new Sony SRS-X33. The speaker fits perfectly, and it's gently but firmly held in place once the case is zipped up; when I rotate the closed case, the speaker doesn't bump around at all. the inside is lined with very soft, fuzzy-plush "bumps", so the there's no chance of the speaker getting marred by jolts during transport. The outer shell is fairly rigid, which reassures me that my speaker is well protected.

Another reviewer stated that there isn't room for a charger, and that is true (though there's plenty of room in the lid's pocket for cables). Even the slimline Samsung 2A charger I was using is too big to fit comfortably, but for my purposes, that's okay. Unlike its bigger brother (the SRS-X55), the X33 doesn't use a proprietary charger; the speaker charges via a micro-USB connection, so I can use the same charger that I employ for my Samsung phone and tablet (Anker 24W Dual USB Wall Charger PowerPort 2 (with Foldable Plug) for iPhone 6s / 6 / 6 Plus, iPad Air 2 / mini 3, Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge / Edge+, Note 5 and More which I highly recommend).

All in all, I think this is a great protective case for my portable Sony speaker, and I recommend it!

Airblown Small Polar Bear Inflatable Lawn Christmas Decoration 4'
Airblown Small Polar Bear Inflatable Lawn Christmas Decoration 4'
Offered by Line 9 Sales
Price: $19.99
3 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Nice Christmas Touch, February 19, 2016
Very nice little lawn inflatable at a good price. I do wish the lighting was brighter, and "whiter" (the interior LED is a bit on the bluish side), but it works.

Sony ADPAMA  Shoe Adapter,  (Black)
Sony ADPAMA Shoe Adapter, (Black)
Price: $19.99
127 used & new from $17.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for my NEX-7, June 12, 2015
Purchased to adapt a Meike MK320 flash (for the newer Sony Multi Interface shoe) to my new Sony NEX-7's older proprietary shoe, and it works great! Easy to install and remove.

The Downtempo Edition
The Downtempo Edition
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Keeper, May 30, 2015
This review is from: The Downtempo Edition (MP3 Music)
Found this on Pandora originally. I like every song!

Bic America Adatto Dv52Si Adatto Indoor/Outdoor Speakers (Black)
Bic America Adatto Dv52Si Adatto Indoor/Outdoor Speakers (Black)
Offered by Galactics
Price: $87.68
76 used & new from $78.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Sound & Value, March 22, 2015
I am in the process of upgrading my living room home theater speakers, and I selected this BIC DV52si set for my wall-mount surrounds, replacing some old Pioneers. Initially, I was going to use BIC's larger DV62si speakers, since I have a set as my fronts (with the matching center DV62CLS), however I was reluctant to wall-mount such heavy speakers; these DV52sis are smaller, much lighter, and have keyhole mounting options, so I decided to give them a shot. I am amazed at the sound quality of these little speakers! To test them, I hooked them up to the receiver in my bedroom, in place of some old KLH speakers. Though they sounded a bit thin and underpowered out of the box, I left the radio on for about an hour & went out. When I returned, I was stunned at much fuller, richer, and louder these speakers sounded! I'm no audio expert, so I can only descibe the sound as rather "creamy"; highs are crisp without sounding harsh or shrill, mids sound full, and lows are surprisingly, well, low, especially for the DV52si's size and plastic housing. I love the sound so much, I've ordered two more sets! Honestly, I wish I'd heard these before I bought the DV62sis for the living room; the Adatto DV52si produces a terrific sound at a very affordable price point.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 22, 2015 1:58 PM PDT

20Guage 25 Ft 12Vdc Wire Red/Black 2 Conductor
20Guage 25 Ft 12Vdc Wire Red/Black 2 Conductor
Offered by Cofufu
Price: $6.96
7 used & new from $4.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Wire, March 4, 2015
Just as described; product arrived promptly, well-packed. Works just like I hoped it would; used to hook up rear-view camera in my 2011 Civic.

TaoTronics Car License Plate Frame Rear View Backup Camera, (170 Degree Wide Angle / Night Vision / Waterproof Metal Casing / Black) TT-CC17

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Camera, February 19, 2015
I had originally bought a TaoTronics rear camera, TaoTronics® Rear View Backup Camera Bar Type License Plate Mount - TT-CC22 - (Waterproof IP67 / Color CMOS / 170-Degree Viewing Angle / Distance Scale Lines / Zinc Metal / Black), but I later decided to get a more substantial model, so I ordered this license plate model.

The install was very easy, once I figured out the best way to tap into my reverse-light circuit without cutting any of my Honda Civic's wiring (I used a 7440 extender cable and spliced in an OEM light socket). I use the camera with another Amazon purchase, Pioneer AVH-X3700BHS DVD Receiver with 6.2" Display, BT, Siri Eyes Free, Sat-Ready, HD Radio, Android Music Support, Pandora, and Dual Camera Inputs, and after setting the correct polarity in the head unit's camera options and adjusting the camera angle with the included hex wrench, it works great; the image is clear, and there are helpful guidelines built into the image. The LEDs are lit all the time (when the camera is activated in reverse gear), but they are only noticeable at low light, where they serve to brighten the image greatly.

The license frame is sturdy metal, and it's supposed to be waterproof (not that we're getting that much rain in TX right now), so I'm not going to seal it with silicone, as was recommended with the other plastic model.

We'll see how well it holds up over time, but for the reasonable price, it wouldn't be a terrible loss if I needed to replace it.

Invicta Men's 17754 Specialty Analog Display Japanese Quartz Gold Watch
Invicta Men's 17754 Specialty Analog Display Japanese Quartz Gold Watch
Price: $82.50
4 used & new from $79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It Only Looks Expensive, February 13, 2015
This Invicta 17754 is a very nice, heavy piece. Timekeeping is excellent, and thus far I've had to make no adjustments (other than changing the date for the short months). Its black hands stand out against the gold face, making this a a very easy to read watch - very important at my age. This is my second Invicta watch purchase, and I have no doubt that I will be collecting more of these stylish timepieces.

Low and High Speed STOVL Configurations in Ground Effect
Low and High Speed STOVL Configurations in Ground Effect
by James D. Holdeman
Price: $22.75
17 used & new from $18.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Way Over My Head, But..., February 5, 2015
Nicely printed and bound. Arrived promptly. I have absolutely no idea about the mathematics or physics of the subject matter, but I know the author, so it made for a nice conversation piece.

Gund Snuffles Teddy Bear Stuffed Animal
Gund Snuffles Teddy Bear Stuffed Animal
Offered by It's A Big Deal
Price: $13.20
102 used & new from $7.61

5.0 out of 5 stars A New Snuffles, October 16, 2014
While these newer Snuffles bears are not as "stuffed" as the older versions, the black bear (as well as the panda version) is still very soft and huggable. The bear is well made, and it was a very welcome "get-well" gift. You can't go wrong with a Gund!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7