Profile for Shan Shan > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Shan Shan RSS Feed

Narciso Rodriguez For Her by Narciso Rodriguez 3.3oz 100ml EDP Spray
Narciso Rodriguez For Her by Narciso Rodriguez 3.3oz 100ml EDP Spray
Offered by BeautyEncounter
Price: $117.00
45 used & new from $63.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this stuff, August 12, 2014
Love this!! I get so many compliments when I wear this perfume! I'm not that great at describing smells, all I can say is that it smells intoxicating!!

I've been wearing this for 2 years now....

F.U.E.L.: Focused-Unlimited-Extraordinary-Life
F.U.E.L.: Focused-Unlimited-Extraordinary-Life
by Trisha L. Moore
Edition: Spiral-bound

3.0 out of 5 stars Excited to disappointed, August 12, 2014
I want to start by saying that I was super excited to get this journal, but when I opened the box with my items...I quickly became disappointed. The contents are exceptional, but the presentation of it really bummed me out. By 'presentation', I mean that I wasn't expecting it to be a thin cardboard front and back cover that offers little protection for a $25 journal. I did not notice that it was spiral, albeit is written on the description, however, I was looking at the picture of the item. But, that doesn't bother me as much as the flimsy cardboard. I would not be as upset about it, if it was a heavy, sturdy cardboard. For the price point of a journal, I would have never bought this one in a store and it is not worth the hassle of returning it. I just expected quality for a $25 journal.

Furthermore, this wasn't packed with any protective plastic sleeve, which is a big deal when people are handling this book. It had oil smudges on the front cover, likely from the oils from someones fingers. Amazon packed it with my other items and shipped it out and thankfully, only one corner of it was slightly bent.

On the upside and there is a BIG upside...the set up of this journal is exceptional and I have seen many journals. A lot of thought and care when into the writing of this and I believe people can benefit from it. A great tool for self-improvement.

IT Stays Body Adhesive 2 oz.
IT Stays Body Adhesive 2 oz.
Offered by MoJo Sports Compression
Price: $8.00
27 used & new from $7.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 23, 2014
LOVE this...not sure what I've done without it all my life...lol
This really works great!

Gaiam Thirsty Yoga Hand Towel, Deep Purple
Gaiam Thirsty Yoga Hand Towel, Deep Purple
Price: $11.99
5 used & new from $10.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Bummed, July 23, 2014
I'm a little disappointed. When I opened it up it had 6 snags on one side of it and wasn't as deep of a purple as it appears on screen. There should be quality control and not have packaged up an item that has snags on it already.

Large Blue Balance Pad - 15.5x13.5x2 - ˛BOE5Z
Large Blue Balance Pad - 15.5x13.5x2 - ˛BOE5Z
Offered by idzo
Price: $36.00
2 used & new from $14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product! Good quality!, July 23, 2014
This review is from: Yes4All Balance Pad (Misc.)
Love this...my only regret is not buying the larger one, but this definitely serves it's purpose. I like that it is not just foam and that you actually feel like you are balancing. I feel the shipping was high, but the cost of similar products was so much more, I took that into consideration. I will say that it arrived extremely quickly and it was nice that they send you a tracking email for it.

iPhone 4 / 4S Anti-Glare, Anti-Scratch, Anti-Fingerprint - Matte Finishing Screen Protector
Offered by SupplyQuick
Price: $1.17
198 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Matte or Anti-Glare as it claims to be...very disappointed., July 7, 2012
Either, the wrong screen protectors were sent or this company is falsely marketing this product. I wanted the anti-glare and matte finishing....this is neither. Because these were so cheap, I'm not going to go through the hassle of doing anything further to get the correct product...just not worth my time. But, did want to give this a review so others could see before buying. If you want a good screen protector for your phone that doesn't have the anti glare/matte finish then you'd be okay purchasing this.