Profile for arden > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

arden RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Thanks For Sharing [HD]
Thanks For Sharing [HD]
DVD
Price: $14.99

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, October 1, 2014
The most boring movie about sex I've ever seen.

Culligan FM-15RA Advanced Faucet Filter Kit
Culligan FM-15RA Advanced Faucet Filter Kit
Price: $22.99
58 used & new from $16.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to install, December 11, 2011
I'm very happy with this product. It took my roommate 10 minutes to get it on the sink using basic tools, and now we have filtered water! I don't want to mess with a Brita pitcher; this is so much more practical for our needs. It was a great price too. If you subscribe to receive the replacement filters from Amazon, they aren't bad either!

CableJive dockStubz+ Charge Converter and 30-pin Pass Through Adapter for iPhone, iPod, and iPad
Offered by CableJive
Price: $22.95
9 used & new from $18.47

5.0 out of 5 stars SO glad this exists!, December 11, 2011
I've had an iPhone for more than two years now and can't believe it took me that long to discover this product. It is so nice to be able to dock my phone while keeping it in its OtterBox case. I am super klutzy and drop my phone pretty frequently, so it's key to keep the case on at all times. Plus, the OtterBox cases are a pain to take on and off. This is the perfect solution!

Nikki McClure Inherit 2012 Calendar
Nikki McClure Inherit 2012 Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous artwork by Nikki McClure, December 11, 2011
McClure has outdone herself once again with this year's gorgeous calendar of her original papercuts. I have purchased her calendar every year for the last 6 or 7 years, and this year's edition does not disappoint. Thanks for bringing happiness to my walls, Nikki!

Panacea Products Cameo Series 30-Inch Window/Deck Planter, Cameo Brwn
Panacea Products Cameo Series 30-Inch Window/Deck Planter, Cameo Brwn
Price: $28.43
2 used & new from $28.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful window boxes, December 11, 2011
These window boxes were super affordable and have transformed my deck into an urban paradise! I have had them up now for two seasons, and they have lasted well. Next summer I will need to replace the coconut coir that came with them, but it looks like the window boxes themselves will stand the test of time! I'm so happy I got these and put them up; the installation was very easy and they look great.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, BIG sticker book!, December 11, 2011
I got this as a present for my 4-year-old niece for Christmas. It's a nice BIG size and I think she will get a lot of enjoyment out of it! A great value for the price.

Liquid Silk Sensual Lubricant 250 ml
Liquid Silk Sensual Lubricant 250 ml
Offered by BuzzPinky Ltd
Price: $28.00
5 used & new from $22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best lube ever!, December 11, 2011
I found this lube on a trip to Good Vibrations in San Francisco. The very helpful sales assistant gave me a lube lecture, explaining the differences in silicon-, oil- and water-based lubricants. Liquid silk felt the most natural of all the lubricants I checked out in the store, and it does not get sticky like other water-based lubricants. It's the best!

Spasilk 100% Pure Silk Facial Beauty Pillowcase, Standard/Queen, White
Spasilk 100% Pure Silk Facial Beauty Pillowcase, Standard/Queen, White
Price: $32.51

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality silk pillowcase, December 11, 2011
I ordered this pillowcase because I read that silk pillowcases are great for the hair and complexion. I am happy with this one; the fabric feels really nice and is thick and of good quality. I only wish that it zipped so that it didn't keep opening in the back where the flap is.

OPI Nail Lacquer, Touring America Collection, A-Taupe The Space Needle, 0.5 Fluid Ounce
Offered by Beauty Shine
Price: $5.45
13 used & new from $1.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Really cool color!, October 13, 2011
This is an awesome color--it's kind of a chocolate brown with a little bit of green in it. I probably never would have picked it out in a salon or store, but I'm really happy with the effect on my nails. Nice for fall, too! It does look darker than pictured, but I love it.

To Market, to Market
To Market, to Market
by Nikki McClure
Price: $14.06
97 used & new from $0.03

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully illustrated book!, October 13, 2011
This review is from: To Market, to Market (Hardcover)
McClure's illustrations are, as always, gorgeous and fun to look at. I bought this book as a birthday present for my niece and nephew, and am hoping they will like it. I like the message of the book, explaining that food doesn't just appear at a grocery store. It does go into great detail with each item (kale, apples, salmon, baked goods, and woven napkins are a few that I remember) explaining how they are produced (e.g., talking about grafting an apple tree or brewing vats of indigo to dye fabric). Kind of cool and different for a children's book!

Page: 1 | 2