Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Tom K > Reviews

Browse

Tom K's Profile

Customer Reviews: 44

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tom K RSS Feed (VA USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Samsung OEM Travel Home Wall Charger ETA0U61JWE ETAOU61JWE with Detachable USB to Micro USB Data Cable
Offered by PNE Enterprises, Inc.
Price: $6.08
6 used & new from $2.71

4.0 out of 5 stars Wrong model, but OK in the end, March 1, 2016
My unit was sold by Battery Assault, and was not the model depicted here. The one depicted is a 5V, 1A charger. The one I received was 5.3V, 2A.

However, I spoke with Samsung, and my tablet (Galaxy Tab 4 7") does support the higher amp unit, so I actually ended up with a "quick charge" charger and I am happy with it.

BARTON Watch Bands - Black 18mm Width - Standard Length - Ballistic Nylon
BARTON Watch Bands - Black 18mm Width - Standard Length - Ballistic Nylon
Offered by Barton Watch Bands
Price: $11.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Good band, February 3, 2016
Band is just as described, and just what I wanted.

Brunswick Brass Shoe Brush
Brunswick Brass Shoe Brush
Offered by Bowlerstore
Price: $6.45
7 used & new from $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for bowling shoes!, January 14, 2016
This review is from: Brunswick Brass Shoe Brush
I use this brush to remove caked mud from my running shoes. I walk our dogs through my back yard and over some muddy areas and the shoes are quite a mess when I return. This brush works great.

Rensow Sterile Gauze Sponges - 8 Ply - 4" X 4" - 2 Sponges Per Packet (Box of 100 Packets)
Offered by Treasure Zone
Price: $8.50
2 used & new from $8.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Won't be repurchasing, January 14, 2016
I don't see how they can claim these are "8 ply" unless you consider they are folded, and two of them together make 8 layers, but in any case, these are of very poor quality. To compare them with "normal" gauze sponges would be a disservice; it is like they are a completely different product.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 1, 2016 2:02 PM PST

☞ July 4th Hot Sale: Advanced Men's Silicone Barbecue Gloves / Oven Mitts ★ Best Oven, BBQ & Grilling Heat Protection ★ 13.5" Long (1 Pair, Size S/M)
Offered by Love This Kitchen
Price: $41.00
5 used & new from $16.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply great, January 4, 2016
I agree with the other positive reviews. I have only had these a week or so and already I'm hooked on them. I use them for both BBQ and oven use, plus a few other things like emptying the hot contents of our dishwasher right at the end of the drying cycle.

These gloves also give me dexterity I've never had before, and it makes handling things baking sheets much easier.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, December 9, 2015
Very comfortable, and fits nicely over my eyeglasses. Very clear view.

Sharpie 37001WM Ultra Fine Point Permanent Marker, 12-Pack, Black
Sharpie 37001WM Ultra Fine Point Permanent Marker, 12-Pack, Black
Price: $6.45
80 used & new from $1.81

3.0 out of 5 stars Good deal, but drying out, December 2, 2015
This is a good deal as far as price goes. I don't know if I just got an old batch but these pens are drying out within a couple of weeks. I've gone through four of them in three months, with very little use.

Ultra-Bright LED Headlamp Flashlight Plus Hard Case for Running, Camping, Hiking. White-Red-Strobe Lights with Dimmer, only 3.2oz, Waterproof IPX 4 with 3 Energizer AAA Batteries
Offered by Northbound Train Enterprises

5.0 out of 5 stars Good deal, November 6, 2015
I really like this light. I haven't had it very long, but it works well, and everything is as advertised. Good deal.

Solar Light, Nekteck 25 LED Wireless Super Bright Solar Powered Motion Sensor Light Street Light, Outdoor Security Light, For Patio Deck Yard Garden Home Driveway Stairs Outside Wall Pathway (2 Pack)
Offered by Nekteck Direct
Price: $38.99
2 used & new from $35.09

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not meet my needs, October 5, 2015
I purchased these for one purpose: to light my driveway in the early morning when it's dark. All I needed was a light that charges enough all day and about an hour or so of light in the morning. These will do that IF it is bright enough during the day. On cloudy days, it doesn't cut it, making them unreliable for my needs.

Propet Men's Camp Walker High Boot,Brown Suede,8 5E US
Propet Men's Camp Walker High Boot,Brown Suede,8 5E US
Offered by Shoebuy
Price: $65.95
12 used & new from $65.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Really like these boots, but..., October 5, 2015
I really like these boots. I throw them on to walk our dogs through the woods. They are warm, relatively waterproof, and comfortable. The ONLY issue I have is this: they will track in dirt and mud like crazy. I suppose one should expect that with treads like this, but I forget every once in awhile and boy, am I in the doghouse (pun intended) when I do.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5