Profile for jlalegre41 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 29

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

jlalegre41 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Iron Gym Total Upper Body Workout Bar - Extreme Edition
Iron Gym Total Upper Body Workout Bar - Extreme Edition
Offered by Best Infomercial Products
Price: $37.00
8 used & new from $37.00

5.0 out of 5 stars uses 3 times a week, June 30, 2013
gave it as a give and he use it often. a great price for the equipment that doesn't go to the gym.

Philips Sonicare HX7002/62 e-Series Standard Replacement Brush Heads, 2-Pack
Philips Sonicare HX7002/62 e-Series Standard Replacement Brush Heads, 2-Pack
Offered by Mint Whitening
Price: $25.50
13 used & new from $22.25

5.0 out of 5 stars had to get, June 30, 2013
great for the price and replace for old brush head. better than getting it at the store and receives it right away.

Mummy Trilogy Box [Blu-ray]
Mummy Trilogy Box [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Mummy
Offered by Steelbook Shop LLC
Price: $29.99
12 used & new from $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great for my collection, June 30, 2013
one of my favorite movies and great to have for my blu ray collection. real good price for 3 blu ray disc.

Star Wars: The Prequel Trilogy (Episode I: The Phantom Menace / Episode II: Attack of the Clones / Episode III: Revenge of the Sith) [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Hayden Christensen
Offered by cds_dvds_guaranteed
Price: $96.92
10 used & new from $34.89

5.0 out of 5 stars good to have, June 30, 2013
a must have for all star war fans. had to get this with the original star war series. completed my star wars collection.

Baby Keepsake Bible, NIV
Baby Keepsake Bible, NIV
by Tracy Harrast
Edition: Leather Bound
20 used & new from $23.76

5.0 out of 5 stars best gift, June 30, 2013
had to get this for a gift to my god-daughters baby. had to get the bible to try and have her keep the faith.

Star Wars: The Original Trilogy (Episode IV: A New Hope / Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back / Episode VI: Return of the Jedi) [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Mark Hamill
27 used & new from $33.21

5.0 out of 5 stars my best purchase, June 30, 2013
ever since i got a blu ray player, i had to build my blu ray collection. this is my favorite movie and had to get.

Michael Jackson The Experience - Playstation 3
Michael Jackson The Experience - Playstation 3
Offered by Price For Less
Price: $7.00
169 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great, June 30, 2013
just got this for value. price was under $10 and couldn't miss a great deal. also a m.j. fan and good game.

Panasonic WES9013PC Electric Razor Replacement Inner Blade and Outer Foil Set for Men
Price: $27.99
67 used & new from $27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars necessity, June 30, 2013
had to order this before i my vacation trip. my foil and blade was all worn out and this replacement made a better shave.

Transformers Trilogy (Transformers / Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen / Transformers: Dark of the Moon) [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Shia LaBeouf
Price: $34.96
39 used & new from $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Tranformer fan, May 28, 2013
Glad to get the Tranformer trilogy for my collection. Ever since I got a blu-ray player, I was trying to build my collection.

LG BP220 2D Blu-Ray Player with Smart TV (Black)
LG BP220 2D Blu-Ray Player with Smart TV (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential for my bedroom, May 28, 2013
I'm real glad that I purchased this for my bedroom. Have the PS3 in the living and this blu-ray player in the bedroom.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3