Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now Sale
Profile for E. D. Philpott > Reviews

Browse

E. D. Philpott's Profile

Customer Reviews: 44

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

E. D. Philpott "indydavep" RSS Feed (Indianapolis, IN United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Whirlpool W10158389 Water Valve for Dishwasher
Whirlpool W10158389 Water Valve for Dishwasher
Offered by InnovativeSupply
Price: $18.75
21 used & new from $15.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit perfectly & worked perfectly. At least half the ..., January 8, 2016
Fit perfectly & worked perfectly. At least half the cost of a local supply store. Took 15 mins to fix. How to videos on youtube. Just make sure you have the right part and you can do this.

Wesco 220649 Steel Maxi Mover Lightweight Folding Truck, 275-lb. Load Capacity, 42" Height, 19" Depth x 19" Width
Price: $99.95
6 used & new from $89.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The highest rated "Dolly" or "Mover" on Amazon - and for good reason!, June 22, 2015
I compared this to the Vergo and Costco mover models and this is the one that most people recommended and from my initial observations, this seems to be an accurate assessment. So much so, I am already planning a second Wesco mover purchase. First off, I am impressed with the amazingly fast speed of shipping by Amazon. Standard Free Shipping was ordered on Friday and it arrived via UPS on Monday - double boxed, and in perfect condition. The Wesco 220649 Steel Maxi Mover works flawlessly and very light weight. So light (11 lbs 8 ounces on my scale) that at first thought they might have sent me the more expensive aluminum model. Yet the box says "220649" so that is what I believe I received. I need this mover to move a variety of things, with weights from 88 lbs to 145lbs. To see if this holds up to the use/abuse - I will update my review after a few months of use. Final take - this is one solid looking and solid functioning mover! Check out the photos including the gorgeous shiny base plate in my photos. UPDATE 7-23-2015 - I just purchased my SECOND Wesco 220649 MAXI MOVER a week ago. Same fast shipping and same great mover. These are well made and seem very durable.
Comment Comment | Permalink

AmazonBasics Micro USB Universal Car Charger for Android - Coiled Cable
AmazonBasics Micro USB Universal Car Charger for Android - Coiled Cable
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good. I use it with my Samsung Galaxy S5, April 30, 2015
So far so good. It was very nice that from order to receiving this from the vendor it took just a few days (imo, Amazon stocked items are always quicker) as my mini usb car charger quit working and I had nothing to charge my phone in the car. I use this with my Samsung Galaxy S5. This one says "Amazon" printed on it so hopefully this charger will last longer than the cheaper "Samsung OEM" four dollar chargers I bought last year that lasted about 6 months each. The cord is very short, so you won't be able to use it while keeping it in a windshield holster, but for just keeping it in the center console, it works just as needed. I'll update the durability at a later time.

Original Black Samsung Galaxy S4 S 4 IV GT-i9500 Battery Door Back Cover Housing OEM
8 used & new from $0.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Came quickly and looks brand new!, April 30, 2015
This Samsung Galaxy S4 Battery Door Back Cover came quickly and looks brand new. Note that it does not have "Galaxy S4" printed on the bottom like the original cover but that was not important to me. This new back cover, along with a new RAVPower replacement battery (IMO the best), will make my phone look new again and will make my friend happy who is getting it (I am upgrading to a used S5).
Comment Comment | Permalink

Samsung Galaxy S4 Replacement Battery (2600mAh) without Warranty
Samsung Galaxy S4 Replacement Battery (2600mAh) without Warranty
Price: $6.95
61 used & new from $2.27

3.0 out of 5 stars Worked well for about 6 months, then started a decline to about 5 or 6 hours per charge., April 27, 2015
Worked well for about 6 months, then started a decline. But don't all batteries do this? Anyhow, it lasted me a year, but by the end was giving my phone about 5 or 6 hours battery time. I have my doubts this is a real OEM battery, but for the ten bucks it cost, frankly I don't care. Before giving my S4 to a friend, I ended up replacing this battery with a REVPower battery and hoping for much better performance than this battery.

NOOT® 2200mAh Li-ion Battery For Samsung Galaxy S3, GT-I9300, I535(Verizon), I747(AT&T), T999(T-Mobile), R530(U.S. Cellular), L710(Sprint), Fits EB-L1G6LLU ,[24-Month Warranty No Hassle Money Back Guarantee]
Offered by DealCutter
Price: $9.99
6 used & new from $3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I gave this battery to the person I gave my S3 to. They loved it, April 27, 2015
I gave this battery to the person I gave my S3 to. They loved it and said it lasted much longer than the year old stock battery. I would buy this again and looked for a similar replacement battery when attempting to buy a S4 and S5 battery replacement. I ended up buying the RevPower batteries as the NOOT's seem to be unavailable for S4 or S5's.

Samsung OEM Car Charger for Samsung Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 2 and More (Bulk Packaging)
Offered by Pinnacle Trading
Price: $8.99
12 used & new from $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars I bought two of these for 9 bucks and together they lasted about 11 months, April 27, 2015
I bought two of these and together they lasted about 11 months. They were dirt cheap, so it's not a concern. Nor did it bother me that they probably were not made by Samsung (I doubt they would associate their name with "throw away" chargers like this). Anyhow, over the 11 months I had them they worked fine. It would have been nice to get more time though. For this reason, I only rated them 3 stars. Putting the roughly $9 cost for the two chargers in perspective: I can blow that cost on a single craft beer at a pricey "hipster" dive. So again, I think that lasted longer than the beer, and served me far better. On that note, I recently bought two new mini usb car chargers that cost twice as much (about $10) so perhaps the new ones will last twice as long as these (you really do get what you pay for).

Samsung Galaxy S4 Case Clear Silicone Gel Cover
Samsung Galaxy S4 Case Clear Silicone Gel Cover
Offered by Yousave-USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Damn good case. Nice and slim. Fairly decent grip. Pretty clear, but not perfectly clear (transparent), April 27, 2015
Damn good case. Nice and slim. Fairly decent grip. Pretty clear, but not perfectly clear (transparent). The plastic does yellow after a few months, but that is normal for a clear case. It might not be yellowing, maybe it's just dirt (think about all the places you take your hands and your phone ...wait...what? ...ewww). Anyhow, this worked great on my Sprint Galaxy S4. Over one year I used two of these and gave the phone to my friend after I put the second one on a month or so ago. It still looked good and not too yellowed.

Ozeri Pro Digital Kitchen Food Scale, 1g to 12 lbs Capacity, in Stylish Black
Ozeri Pro Digital Kitchen Food Scale, 1g to 12 lbs Capacity, in Stylish Black
Price: $12.22
33 used & new from $7.50

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a cheap and good scale but will not give me an exact ounce measurements in the hundredths, April 27, 2015
It's a cheap and good scale but will not give me an exact ounce measurements in the hundredths scale. For example, if I want to measure 7.34 ounces, the scale will only show 7.30, 7.35, or 7.40. Close enough, but wish it was as exact as my old postal scale.

RAVPower 2800mah Samsung Galaxy S4 Replacement Battery for I9500, I9505, Sgh-m919 (T-mobile), Sch-i545 (Verizon), Sgh-i337 (At&t), Sph-l720 (Sprint), with NFC [Not for Galaxy S4 Active or S4 Mini]
Offered by Sunvalleytek
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Gave it as a gift, but expecting rave reviews after experiencing S5 version of this battery, April 27, 2015
Waiting to hear back from the person I gave my old S4 to if they like this replacement batter. I got the S5 version of this battery and it blew me away. 12 to 18 hours battery time with regular use. Now this is the S4 battery, so it's smaller and won't last as long, but the old S4 battery I had only lasted about 5 hours before it needed a charge.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5