Profile for marilyn l prahar > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

marilyn l prahar RSS Feed (Ardmore, PA, US)

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible, February 9, 2013
The knobs did not fit my stove. When I wanted to return the product, I had to print out a return slip and ship to to KONG KONG???? Are you kidding me. The product cost $11. It would probably cost more than that to mail it back to Hong Kong. I ended up eating the $11. Never again !!!!! I DONOT recommend buying this product. Cheap cheap cheap but very expensive to return.

Acer AS7750G-6669 17.3-Inch Laptop (Mesh Black)
Acer AS7750G-6669 17.3-Inch Laptop (Mesh Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, February 3, 2012
I bought the computer for a friend. It arrived on time and as stated. It works great and my friend is very happy. Thank you !!!!!

Sony DVC60PRL Mini DV Tape 60min Premium Data Cartridge 10 Packs
Sony DVC60PRL Mini DV Tape 60min Premium Data Cartridge 10 Packs
Offered by Malelo and Company
Price: $23.24
8 used & new from $17.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Was I happy to find these tapes at Amamzon !!!, June 10, 2011
For us who still use camcorders that use mini dv tapes----we're dinosaurs. Go into a camera store to order tapes and they look at you like you're crazy (it happened to me). Specialty places will carry the mini dv tapes but Amazon has the best prices. I thought I'd have to sell my camcorder and go digital but not now !!! I loaded up on head cleaners and mini tapes---and I'm go to go for years !!! Thanks Amazon !!!!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 19, 2011 9:20 PM PDT

Canon DVM-CL DV Head Cleaning Cassette
Canon DVM-CL DV Head Cleaning Cassette

5.0 out of 5 stars A must, June 10, 2011
A must for us folks who still own a camcorder that uses mini dv tapes. You know what can go wrong with the video if the heads need cleaning. You can't buy this in camera stores anymore. I can find mini dv tapes and head cleaners at specialty stores but Amazon has the best prices !!!! Thanks Amazon !