Profile for Roger Neumann > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Roger Neumann "McWheels" RSS Feed (SE Wisconsin)

The Corruption of Capitalism: A Strategy To Rebalance The Global Economy And Restore Sustainable Growth
by Richard Duncan
28 used & new from $93.83

5.0 out of 5 stars The Corruption of Capitalism, September 18, 2011
Right on assessment of what is happening in our World's economy & what caused it. Knowledge of the problem is essential to finding the remedy.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars GS-500 relieves joint cracking, April 2, 2011
I had a bottle of GS-500 in my dresser drawer which I had not used up. I had purchased it several years ago at a natural foods business which was going out of business. I decided to use up the left over capsules & found my finger joints did not make the cracking noise as I flexed them after a few days. I decided to locate more GS-500 & found it here. Thanks for speedy shipment & a good price I am continuing to use this product.

Fiscal Hangover: How to Profit From The New Global Economy
Fiscal Hangover: How to Profit From The New Global Economy
by Keith Fitz-Gerald
Price: $22.47
105 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Fiscal Hangover, December 10, 2009
I enjoy Keith Fitzgerald's easy to understand and well reasoned explanation of the fiscal crisis we face. His insight matches well with many other advisers I read on a daily basis. While I don't make investments on my own, I pass my thoughts along to my investment consultant who further refines the investment course for us to follow. This book brings many of his past articles into 1 easy to read & understand collection.