Profile for Donald Vining > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 77

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Donald Vining "DV2" RSS Feed (Boca Raton, Florida)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Timex Men's Q7B747 Stainless Steel Expansion 18mm Replacement Watchband
Timex Men's Q7B747 Stainless Steel Expansion 18mm Replacement Watchband
Price: $10.00
4 used & new from $7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars A Timex Version of the Classic Twist-o-Flex, May 12, 2015
This band is similar to the original Speidel Twist-o-flex band I had on the watch that I had in college more than 50 years ago. It was then, and continues to be, extremely comfortable but I should warn you that it may not be comfortable unless it is properly sized for your wrist. The reason for this is that if it is too lose, it will move around and produce some chaffing! When I got my new band I put it on my Seiko automatic. It fit my wrist well enough so I wore it for a few days. I found that I did need to remove three links. I checked youtube and, with some difficulty, succeeded in make it fit me quite comfortably. However, unless you are a DYIer you might well consider bringing it to a jeweler to have it done right. You won't regret it. The band really looks good on my brushed stainless watch. At first I was worried it might clash but the difference is hardly noticeable.

Fintie (Black) Folio Leather Case Cover for iPad 4th Generation With Retina Display, the New iPad 3 & iPad 2 (Built-in magnet for sleep / wake feature)
Offered by Fintie
Price: $13.99
5 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Ordered Another One, April 26, 2015
What can I say, it fits my iPad 3 perfectly and looks great. I liked it so much I ordered another one!

Viva Labs Premium #1 Astaxanthin - 4mg, 120 Softgels
Viva Labs Premium #1 Astaxanthin - 4mg, 120 Softgels
Offered by Premium Vitamins
Price: $29.99
12 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Anti-Inflamatory, April 6, 2015
I've tried Viva Labs Astaxanthin several times and am totally satisfied with the cost and quality. It is my opinion that you can't get enough anti-inflamtories, especially when you start having old age aches and pains. It is important to keep moving and this helps make that possible. I also recommend other Viva Lbbs products like their Vitamin D.

Augusta Drop Ship Lined Nylon Coach's Jacket - ROYAL - M
Augusta Drop Ship Lined Nylon Coach's Jacket - ROYAL - M
Offered by $$Save$$
Price: $15.67
3 used & new from $15.67

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh..., February 13, 2015
I did not like the feel of this jacket. It was like wearing a piece of plastic so I donated it.

Presto 05470 Stainless Steel Electric Deep Fryer, Silver
Presto 05470 Stainless Steel Electric Deep Fryer, Silver
Offered by Teen Entrepreneur
Price: $38.88
45 used & new from $29.63

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small., February 13, 2015
This is a toy frier. It's hard to cook a whole meal at once. I just got it to experiment with. I have no complaints about temp controls or speed of heating. It's just too small to be useful to me.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 28, 2015 5:01 PM PST

Avenir Suspension Seat Post, Silver , 27.2mm diameter
Avenir Suspension Seat Post, Silver , 27.2mm diameter

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth ride, February 13, 2015
This post replaced the one that came with my bike. It works very well and so far has not had the rotational stability problem the original one did.

Sansha Tivoli Lace-Up Leather Jazz Shoe,Black,13 Sansha (11 M US Women's/9 M US Men's)
Price: $32.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good dance shoes, February 13, 2015
I use them for Gurdjieff movements classes. Very comfortable and fit my size 9s perfectly.

NOW Foods Psyllium Husk 500mg, 500 Capsules
NOW Foods Psyllium Husk 500mg, 500 Capsules
Price: $13.99
38 used & new from $11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly!, February 13, 2015
I will not ever stop taking these capsules (2 caps 2 x day).

Woodstock Chimes Gregorian Soprano Windchime
Woodstock Chimes Gregorian Soprano Windchime
Price: $29.99
45 used & new from $25.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the sound, February 13, 2015
This is my second Soprano. I love the sound it makes. My daughter gave me my first one as a house warming gift in 2008. It weathered pretty well with no maintenance but recently one of the chimes fell off. I considered repairing it but given the relatively low price, it made sense to just replace it.

Billy Joel: Live at Shea Stadium [Blu-ray]
Billy Joel: Live at Shea Stadium [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Billy Joel
Price: $16.49
51 used & new from $9.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, February 13, 2015
What can I say? This might be the best concert on blue ray ever! If you're a Billy Joel fan you'll love it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8