Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Sara Mendoza > Reviews

Browse

Sara Mendoza's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sara Mendoza RSS Feed (Houston, TX USA)

Buffy the Vampire Slayer - The Complete Series (Seasons 1-7) (2010) 39 Disc
Buffy the Vampire Slayer - The Complete Series (Seasons 1-7) (2010) 39 Disc
DVD ~ Sarah Michelle Gellar
18 used & new from $58.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved This!, June 11, 2009
I don't think I have made a better investment with my money in a long time! Loved it!!!

Just a Question of Love
Just a Question of Love
DVD ~ Cyrille Thouvenin
14 used & new from $31.98

3.0 out of 5 stars Good film!, July 8, 2008
This review is from: Just a Question of Love (DVD)
I had heard about this film some time ago. I found here and decided to purchase it. I have to say the film imo is good-not fantasitic as I was expecting. I did like the way they portrayed Laurent's parents reaction was very real. I don't know how I feel about the ending? Perhaps I could say it left me with the hope that things would get better with time.

Shelter
Shelter
DVD ~ Brad Rowe
13 used & new from $18.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!!!!, July 8, 2008
This review is from: Shelter (DVD)
I ordered this movie for next day delivery! I got it the next day. The movie itself is just awesome,beautiful! The movie gives you a happy feeling by the end of the movie! I highly,highly recommend this movie to whomever would like to see it. Love,love this film!

On the Way to Wonderland
On the Way to Wonderland
Offered by IMS Distribution
Price: $17.24
43 used & new from $1.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved The Album!, November 4, 2007
I basically bought this cd just to get to songs, but in the end I liked the whole album.

Queer as Folk: Season 2
Queer as Folk: Season 2
DVD ~ Gale Harold
Price: $13.99
46 used & new from $6.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have!, September 5, 2007
This review is from: Queer as Folk: Season 2 (DVD)
I loved the second season!!! It's a bummer that I bought the first two season and then realized that the whole series would be out soon! But all in all for all of you QaF fans this is a must have!

Queer as Folk: Season 1
Queer as Folk: Season 1
DVD ~ Gale Harold
Price: $11.99
59 used & new from $3.39

5.0 out of 5 stars So Far So Good!, August 8, 2007
This review is from: Queer as Folk: Season 1 (DVD)
I have always known about qaf but I never actually seen the series but I just recieved seasons 1&2 and I have to see that so far what I have seen I am totally hooked!! I plan to purchase seasons 3&4 next month!! Whatever your sexual oriantation you have to see this series! You will fall in love!