Profile for Steve > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Steve "Steve Blauer" RSS Feed (Pleasant Grove, UT)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favorite jacket!, February 21, 2013
I bought this jacket in addition to another, thinking it might look kinda good. But it's quickly become my first choice, when I go out. The quality and weight are good (and the service from TheLees is fantastic), and it looks awesome! It's not the warmest thing in the world, but it wasn't really designed to be, in the first place. :)

Skagen Men's 906XLTBB Titanium Titanium Chronograph Watch
Skagen Men's 906XLTBB Titanium Titanium Chronograph Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch!, December 30, 2012
This is a gorgeous piece. It's easy to adjust, and has been working perfectly. Well worth the price! Thank you, Skagen!

Samsung Glyde Phone, Black (Verizon Wireless) version 1
Samsung Glyde Phone, Black (Verizon Wireless) version 1

2.0 out of 5 stars Good at first, but that quickly changes, March 24, 2009
I bought the Glyde back in november. And it worked great...for a while. Before too long, the touchscreen start acting up. the 3 doesn't like to work much (especially when texting), and no matter where i pressed on the screen, more and more often, it would just press the menu at the bottom of the screen. So i took it in, and got the firmware upgrade. And that helped...for a couple days. Then it was right back to the way it was. I took it in, and they told me it was a glitch with the touchscreen, and gave me a new one. But now, this one's starting to do the same thing. I'm going to take it in, and demand a different phone. Probably the Dare. If you're still debating whether to get the Glyde or not, save yourself a lot of time and frustration. Get something more reliable. The Glyde is a flop.