Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th
Profile for FYI > Reviews

Browse

FYI's Profile

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

FYI RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Mens 100% Silk Hawaiian Camp Shirt Lime Green Casual Floral (Medium)
Mens 100% Silk Hawaiian Camp Shirt Lime Green Casual Floral (Medium)

4.0 out of 5 stars Bright and well made., July 18, 2015
The bright green makes a statement and everyone will definitely notice you.

VCS SIL08 Mirror Ball 8-Inch Silver Stainless Steel Gazing Globe
VCS SIL08 Mirror Ball 8-Inch Silver Stainless Steel Gazing Globe
Price: $36.16

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price point., July 18, 2015
The ball has an acceptable mirror finish. I have purchased three of these and have found imperfections in the spheres. For my purpose (photography), the closer to a perfect mirror sphere they can be the better. The packaging is flimsy, so it is very likely that the imperfections occur during shipping.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Well made but not perfect., June 27, 2015
The base attaches easily and you get to have a scope rail and iron sights mounted on the rifle at the same time. The front sight post is easy to see and aim with. The reason I can't give this item a better review is that the adjustment screws loosen easily while you are firing the rifle. I have had the rifle sighted in and then after 20 rounds or so, I am not hitting my target. I check the sights and they have come loose and slid around. There are also very difficult to see markings for adjustments. Definitely bring a fine tipped paint marker to place a dot on the sights once you zero in. That way you have a reference point if you need to realign them. I would still recommend these sights, since they are sturdy and will work properly if you think ahead.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 3, 2015 12:49 PM PDT

Pelican 1655 Padded Divider Set for 1650 Case
Pelican 1655 Padded Divider Set for 1650 Case
Price: $128.95
5 used & new from $128.95

2.0 out of 5 stars READ BEFORE BUYING Understand what you are getting., September 11, 2014
I was disappointed when I began putting this together since it was not what I expected. The pictured thumbnail image appears to be shallow. The 1650 case holds Two layers of foam and the product description says single layer. I incorrectly believed that this product replaces one layer of foam. In fact, this replaces all of the foam and is designed to complement the case without foam. If you wondered why Pelican sells a case without foam, it is for people that buy this product. This product includes a layer of lid foam. It would be really great if pelican offered a divider set that replaced one layer of foam, so that one could remove the top layer of gear held in it to get to the bottom layer. That would be useful.
I am a photographer and wanted something to hold all of my lenses and gear. Many of my lenses are not 9" long so a full case of 9" deep pockets isn't ideal. A single layer of 4" pockets would have been fantastic. I could put my tripod & long lenses lengthwise on the other layer.
Since I bought a case with foam to begin with (and I have an ample supply of it now, since none of it fits in the case anymore) I stuffed several of the pockets with a layer of foam. Now my lenses won't slide around during transit. There is some pride involved in having a well organized, efficient pelican case, and now I will be reminded of the wasted space whenever I see that foam.
Pelican let me down with a poor design and Amazon let me down with a bad desciption.

WinnieFashion Hawaiian SunSet in Hawaii Aloha Shirt in Green (L)
WinnieFashion Hawaiian SunSet in Hawaii Aloha Shirt in Green (L)
Offered by Hilo Bay Fashions LLC
Price: $19.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Aloha!, May 20, 2014
This is a great looking shirt and fits well. The cotton is a bit rough and the shirt definitely benefited from some fabric softener when I washed it. I received many complements on it.

ECG J-025 25 Watt Soldering Iron
ECG J-025 25 Watt Soldering Iron
Offered by Rocket Sales
Price: $14.95
8 used & new from $11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Soldering Iron, May 20, 2014
This review is from: ECG J-025 25 Watt Soldering Iron
I purchased this after the first, cheap one I bought didn't work and melted its own handle. This model came as a recommendation from a computer engineer that uses it everyday for work. To get a professional grade product for this reasonable of a price is a rare opportunity. I am a hobbyist and was relieved at how smoothly my project went once I had a quality tool to work on it.

Henry Hugglemonster - Henry Soft Toy - 10"/25cm
Henry Hugglemonster - Henry Soft Toy - 10"/25cm
Offered by The North Witch (**6-12 Days for Delivery**)
Price: $19.87
8 used & new from $12.32

4.0 out of 5 stars Great doll hard to find in the U.S., May 20, 2014
The stuffed toy arrived today, much faster than estimated by Amazon. The vendor shipped it our immediately. It took only 6 days to reach me in the U.S. from the UK. If you have a week to wait, don't bother paying double for the faster shipping. My son loves the show and we have been waiting for some toys to be available here in the States. Disney really screwed up the marketing on this show by completely missing the holiday season with these toys. The shows air in heavy rotation but they don't have any merchandise (other than a few books) to capitalize on the popularity. These are sure to go fast.

New Balance Men's MO1521 Multi-Sport Shoe,Grey/Green,10.5 D US
New Balance Men's MO1521 Multi-Sport Shoe,Grey/Green,10.5 D US

5.0 out of 5 stars My second pair, April 9, 2014
these are my everyday shoes and last a reasonable amount of time. The first pair lasted a little over 6 months of daily, 12 hours/ day use. They are comfortable.

Berne Mens Deluxe Insulated Coverall, Black, Medium/Short
Berne Mens Deluxe Insulated Coverall, Black, Medium/Short
Price: $81.99
2 used & new from $81.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very warm, April 9, 2014
Occasionally I spend long hours outdoors during the winter. This suit keeps me very warm and fits snuggly without being confining. It helps a lot if you squat down a bit when you tried to remove it, which will give the fabric around the shoulders some slack.

Master Lock 4680DNKL TSA-Accepted Set-Your-Own Combination Lock, Nickel
Master Lock 4680DNKL TSA-Accepted Set-Your-Own Combination Lock, Nickel
Price: $6.98
53 used & new from $2.98

4.0 out of 5 stars works fne, April 9, 2014
the numbers on the lock are easy to read and line up. Lock feels sturdy for its size. no issues so far.

Page: 1 | 2