Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Taylor Reid > Reviews

Browse

Taylor Reid's Profile

Customer Reviews: 82

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Taylor Reid "MissTayTay" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Through Waters Deep (Waves of Freedom)
Through Waters Deep (Waves of Freedom)
by Sarah Sundin
Price: $11.91
72 used & new from $4.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Get Ready to Sail Away into a Fantastic Read, August 4, 2015
Through Waters Deep the author Sarah Sundin brings to her readers another gripping tale that is making waves this summer. It's a wonderful beginning to a wonderful new series known as Waves of Freedom. It has everything a summer read needs! From sabotage and undercover work to the growing romance between Mary and Jim, readers and fans of Sundin can be rest assured that this new series will give them everything they could ask for and more. Join me in my review as I reveal the reasons why this book should be read immediately.

My Thoughts

It's Christmas in August, ya'll. Want to know why? It's cuz Sarah Sundin has gifted us the best thing ever, that's why, and this is a new series to obsess and fawn over for the next two years. I'm anchored in with this series and can not wait for the next two books. But before I get ahead of myself for the books to come; let's talk about this book right here: Through Waters Deep.

If you love stories centered around WWII, that have rich historical research blended in with the story line, and have strong heroines and heroes that have great character building that just make you want to spend hours and hours reading about them then look no further than anything by Sarah Sundin. She is the author who provides the best books. I can't get over her writing. I'm a fan. I'm obsessed. I never want her to stop. (Sorry for the fangirling...on with the review.)

This book already has a strong beginning with its gorgeous cover that has story accurate details such as the red dress Mary is wearing (more details to come in review.) Just from that alone I'm hooked. The premise of this story is very intriguing. It has romance, it has Nancy Drew-esque mystery solving, and it's set in the 1940s. Hook, line, sinker. This book is a home run. Sundin has this powerful way of captivating her readers with how she develops her stories. This one in particular has her characters going through great character building and development I must say. Three cheers for Sundin!

Mary, safe and quite Mary, is someone that people sometimes overlook and because of that they let their defenses down. This results in Mary being able to listen to conversations that are had around her because she tends to fade into the background, so to say. She works as a secretary at the Boston Navy Yard and something goes haywire with an explosive at the beginning of the story. It intrigues Mary and she wants to find out the source of it all. Is it someone who favors the Nazi regime and wants America to go to war, or is it a framing of an innocent German man? This calls for not just Mary, but also us readers to get our Nancy Drew hats out and figure out "Who dun it?". From there she meets a man from her past, Jim and her life gets more exciting then she could ever imagine.

Jim is a naval officer. He is also a man trying to figure out how to be a naval officer when it means making the tough choices. Now these choices that he has to make tend to feel wrong to him. Nonetheless, these choices have to be made for the good of his position and the men he is in charge of. From this it brings a lot of guilt and what-if thoughts that he has to battle in order to continue his work. He finds a rekindling of friendship with Mary and she is able to encourage him as he is able to encourage her. I love how their relationship started off again as friends. Sure there was some instances where both characters noticed the attractiveness of the other. But it wasn't the foundation of the relationship.

I loved how much Mary grew from being the quiet girl content of being in the background into someone who started to branch out of her comfort zone. By the end of the story she was confronting very dangerous men that could kill her and she was ready to stand up for the truth. It was great. At an age where I too have to start branching out (ex: moving out and thinking of after college decisions) I related a lot with Mary with the terrifying feeling of "what if I fail?" or "what if this is the wrong decision?". From there comes the red dress reference. Mary at a sale buys a red dress (I loved this scene) which might seem like just a regular red dress to others, but for Mary its her first step towards accepting that its ok to not want to be invisible and its ok when people take notice in you rather it be for your talents or character.

From beginning to end you will be gripped with this story. I'm so excited to read about Jim's sister in the next one, it's going to be amazing I already know.

Rating: 5 out of 5 bookshelves
I received a free copy from Litfuse Publicity in return for an honest review.

Irish Meadows (Courage to Dream)
Irish Meadows (Courage to Dream)
by Susan Anne Mason
Price: $12.14
102 used & new from $2.70

4.0 out of 5 stars A meadow worth getting lost in, July 29, 2015
My Thoughts

I really enjoyed this book and its premise. Its about two sisters close in age but not in relationship with one another and the predicament their father expects of them: a good marriage to help the family. So we meet first Brianna who is a quiet young woman who loves to read, be around her father's horses and just recently the one man she has ever had feelings for has resurfaced in her life. Brianna was a fun character to read because these were the moments where she got to open up especially when it concerned her attention towards Gilbert. The relationship between the two was good and at times as the reader aggravating (but in the best way), just kiss already!! I loved how the writer decided to focus Brianna's character towards having a passion for college and acquiring her education in a time where women having that opinion was seen as unnecessary. I felt it made the book feel more present in the time it was placed and as a woman reading about it made it great to see what she had to overcome and stand firm on in order to achieve her dreams.

Now my favorite character to read though was Colleen. At first I didn't think I was going to like her because from the information that I was given as the reader from past things that Colleen had done I was expecting a brat type of character who was shallow and was going to irritate me throughout the reading. Ooooooo how happy was I when they image was shattered and instead I was presented a broken woman who had gone through a hurt that she had never expressed to anyone else until Rylan. Rylan was the perfect person for Colleen, I just have to say that! So good. Their relationship was most of the time Rylan trying to help Colleen find her way in her relationship with God. There is a huge full circle for both of these characters and I just loved them both so much that I looked forward to their scenes the most.

From the beautiful intricate language to the detailed descriptions of the story itself this author and her stories are a much watch out for. This is a beautiful tale of redemption in relationships with people but most importantly with God.

Highly recommend this book to anyone who knows how to read! Looking forward to more by this author!

Among the Fair Magnolias: Four Southern Love Stories
Among the Fair Magnolias: Four Southern Love Stories
by Tamera Alexander
Price: $11.41
94 used & new from $0.48

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Novellas As Sweet As Peach Cobbler, July 29, 2015
Among the Fair Magnolias is an exquisite blending of four novellas that captures southern history during one of its most turbulent decades. Each story has an abundance of rich language that brings the south to life on the page, is full of great characters that stick to their morals and firm convictions, and the story lines will leave you as the reader asking for seconds. These four southern love stories prove to be just as sweet as peach cobbler.

My Thoughts

My-oh-my was this collection of four novellas just the best thing since sliced bread! I just adored every single novella that was in this book. From the beautiful cover to the deep and complex story lines, I was seriously impressed.

I am still new to the novella game as a reader because I am always hesitant about not seeing enough resolution in the characters or the plot line. We are talking a whole story from beginning to end in under 100 pages or so, and sometimes that makes me nervous as a reader. I want resolution! I want to be satisfied with my read! All simple things a reader thinks about when picking a book to read. Still, I knew about all of these authors and have read their works prior to this so I was a little bit more open minded to the experience. As I stated above, this collection of stories exceeded my expectations (but now I want more!).

Each story was placed in the south during or around the time of when the civil war was ending or the area that the story was placed had been recovering from it. From there we are introduced to four strong willed women who are firm in their beliefs and have minds of their own. Those two qualities are very interesting because it's during a time where most women (at least to my knowledge) were not as vocal or at least encouraged at all to speak their opinions of any matter. I loved how well developed each woman was and how each author wrote them throughout the story. Plus, each male character that was their opposite complimented each woman so well. I just loved the way we were able to see four different relationships in such beautifully sweet story lines.

I loved how well involved in history Elizabeth Musser's story was. It dealt with the time of when many southerners were helping, now freed slaves, escape the wrath of the Klux Klan. It was such a dramatic time and I felt that Musser really crafted her story well when it came to keeping it short. However, it still packed a punch for me as the reader and it opened my eyes to a time I wasn't aware of in that part of the south. Personally, I think it was the most moving out of the four novellas.

Dorothy Love's story was about Abigail being caught in a situation that has left her helpless when it comes to duty and love. This story did focus on the issue and controversy of Abigail being able to speak her mind and making her own decisions. If she did her family and herself would be the gossip of the town, and if she didn't she would be paired off when a man that would rather her be mute than speak at all. Another quality of this story that I liked was how it focused also on the secondary characters such as Abigail's parents. It showed that her father was more than just a businessman who wanted his daughter to marry. It also showed a backstory of her mother that I would have personally loved to have read as a standalone or even another novella. Just saying...

Tamera Alexander's story about Savannah Darby is a great treat for any readers of To Win Her Favor as she is a character that is in that book and now she gets her own story! Alexander always knows how to write a story that no matter how short or long she never disappoints with making a girl sigh. *sigh* It was a really fun story to read and was a great light read addition to these four novellas. I loved Savannah and her siblings and I loved reading about Aiden's connection with them and how they finally got their happily ever after. Sweet as peach cobbler I say!

Lastly, Shelley Gray's story was really interesting to read. It was about an regret filled outlaw who once returning home starts to live a life with possibilities he thought was never in his cards. Honestly out of all out them I would have wanted this as a stand alone. The story line was great for character development, but if we're still being honest here, as a novella it got straight to the point and gave me everything I could ask for in a story. Nora and Russell are so cute it kills me. (Probably my favorite out of the four if I had to choose.)

Each story was the most delightful thing I have read all summer. Pick up a slice of your own and taste the sweetness that is this collection of novellas!

A Bride at Last
A Bride at Last
by Melissa Jagears
Price: $11.40
61 used & new from $2.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book!, July 17, 2015
This review is from: A Bride at Last (Paperback)
A Bride at Last by Melissa Jagears depicts two people finding healing and love between a rock and a hard place. It has humor, secrets, and the classic Jagears telling of a romance between two people who long for the same thing: family.
My Thoughts

Jagears has done it again. She has brought her readers a splendid summer read that is sure to make them sigh and leave them giddy with happy feelings.

This was probably one of my favorites from the Bride Series. If you have followed along with the previous books feel assured that you will see scenes and glimpses of our favorite couples from those books in this book as well. But back to this book. I liked how complex it was. There was more to it then just the two main characters, Kate and Silas, trying to find out what to do with Anthony the nine year old orphan. It was also about Silas finding a family he never knew he had. It was about Kate learning to stop running from life. It was about finding old roots and planting new ones.

The focus story line is how Kate and Silas are able to deal with the secrets and past hurts that start to resurface as they begin kindling a possible relationship. A possible new future that entails a home, belonging and healing. On top of that the nine year old boy given to Kate after her friend's death could maybe be Silas's son so they have to find out a way to prove it. I liked how Jagears decided to transition this story from discovery to discovery, healing to healing, secret to secret. It flowed really well I felt. There was a constant battle between the idea of starting a new beginning for these characters because they kept letting their past decide what they thought they deserved to experience in their futures.

There were slight moments where I felt some decisions made by characters made me want to grab them by the shoulders and tell them to stop being stupid and just be honest with one another. But alas that is probably a reader tick I have when I want characters to just be happy already.

If you love love stories this is a book for you. It about new beginnings and two souls finding out if their hurts will cause their bond to be stronger or force it to crumble down into a life of loneliness.

Shadows of Ladenbrooke Manor: A Novel
Shadows of Ladenbrooke Manor: A Novel
by Melanie B. Dobson
Price: $14.14
69 used & new from $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Secrets can't stay in the shadows forever, July 6, 2015
Shadows of Ladenbrooke Manor by Melanie Dobson sheds light on the shadows that hide the secrets each character has in Dobson's newest story. Told from the point of view from multiple characters, it will keep you guessing and on the edge of your seat as to when the truth will be revealed. Its story line and characters will captivate you, and its backdrop of beautiful cottages placed in the romantic English countryside will make for a perfect summer read.

My Thoughts

Well done, Dobson. This book blew me away. I had no idea I was going to be as involved as I was when I started to read this book. This book reminded me a lot of The Midwives BBC series (highly recommended from moi), and when that connection happened for me I knew this book was going to be great.

Where do I start? I loved this book. If you like reading about family secrets and about the uncovering of an almost half decade murder with a side of romance spreading across three generations of women in a family (try saying that sentence three times fast): this book is for you. If you liked even one of the things listed above: this book is for you. Trust me.

Dobson explores redemption, forgiveness, and unconditional love through her characters that is both awe-inspiring to read and also personally challenging. This book dealt a lot with the theme of the cycle of hurt (sin) that this one family of women was having hardships with. In no way are the women in the story seemed or portrayed as bad or stupid for making the decisions they made. Instead, they were portrayed as humans doing life as humans: being and experiencing brokenness, feeling lost and looking to God for guidance even in the darkest of places.

I loved how she used one character in particular. His name was Walter and he was the father of Libby and Heather. For Parts 1,2, and 3 each began with a letter that he wrote in his journal about his hardships as a husband, parent and individual. As a character I felt he exemplified coming full circle. I was moved by his actions of how he cared for the women in his life: Maggie, Libby and Heather. I would say more and elaborate more but I would spoil some really satisfying reading time for you if I did. ;)

I loved the story line from beginning to end. It wasn't until the last four chapters where I started to put the pieces of the puzzle together. However, I did not expect the reveal of Oliver's murderer to be who it was.

I highly, highly, highly (see three times!) recommend this book for your ever-growing to 'be read list'. I would propose though that you put it right at the top of the list and read it as soon as possible.

Rating: 4.75 out of 5 bookshelves

Crazy Little Thing Called Love: A Destination Wedding Novel
Crazy Little Thing Called Love: A Destination Wedding Novel
by Beth K. Vogt
Price: $13.87
69 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Love Can Be Crazy Sometimes, July 2, 2015
My Thoughts

Again, another novel I ended up liking more than I thought I was going too. This is a first for me with author Beth K. Vogt and if this ends up being a series I will be coming back for more.

What I liked about this book is that it showed two different relationships between the same two people. Vanessa and Logan are a divorced couple and married young. Due to that, their relationship wasn't as strong and certain life decisions made it harder for them to stay together. Fast forward eight years and it appears that Vanessa and Logan are getting their possible second chance. Vogt showed nice glimpses of Vanessa and Logan in their first relationship with their dating and first marriage life. She carried the story of their reunion really nicely, and it was apparent to the other characters in the story (more than Vanessa and Logan), and clearly us readers too, that this reunion is more than just a chance happening.

{SPOILER} I was first apprehensive because I didn't know how Vogt was going to break off the relationship between Vanessa's then fiance Ted as she rekindles with Logan, but it was handled as well as it could have been I felt. {END SPOILER}

There were a lot of passages that filled me up with that happy feeling you get as a reader when you're just so flipping happy about the book. Be warned though: the second to last chapter had the most moving scene in the entire book that I was trying not to get tears on the page.

This novel is a perfect summer beach read full of intense moments that are balanced out well with the calm endearing ones. I look forward and hope that Vogt brings us a new story that showcases some of the characters I feel in love with in this story.

Summer's List
Summer's List
by Anita Higman
Price: $11.06
67 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Not sure how I feel, July 1, 2015
This review is from: Summer's List (Paperback)
Summer's List is full of quirky character's that all have unique voices. It's title alone could convince you to put it on your summer reading list!

My Thoughts

This book did not really meet my expectations. It took me longer than usual to read this book than it does for me to usually read a book. Why? Well, the reason being is because something about this book was a little odd. Be it the awkward dialogue and the very awkward written characters it was overall difficult to read this book.

I really hate not liking books. I totally understand that someone dedicated so much time and effort to creating something for others to enjoy. So I want to point out some good things about this book. The characters did have interesting background stories. Also, she was able to use her characters names in a unique way that provided some clever sentences throughout the book (Summer Snow, hint hint).

Yet, it was just hard to believe some of the stuff written in the book. Something another reviewer pointed out was that after twenty years of no contact Martin and Summer become instant friends within seconds. This also perplexed me. Why did they stop talking?? Well, the reason why was because of a lie that didn't really make sense. The reason why he stopped talking to Summer when he moved away and a lie his brother's told him. I felt though that it wasn't backed up enough to make sense for me as the reader to believe it. Summer was written up to be the nicest person around, so if Summer was this really person where was the evidence or proof in her actions that she didn't want to be friends with Martin? It just kind of fell flat there for me. Also, Martin's brothers are just weird...and then we find out the reason as to why they are possibly weird and that was...well... you have to read it yourself.

I did really want to like this book. The cover is gorgeous and the synopsis is a good start for a good read, but it just didn't work out for me. I do highly encourage you go ahead and try and give this book a chance. There are still plenty of reviews of people who liked this book.

Rating: 2 out of 5 bookshelves

Beyond the Ashes: The Golden Gate Chronicles - Book 2
Beyond the Ashes: The Golden Gate Chronicles - Book 2
by Karen Barnett
Price: $11.68
53 used & new from $0.46

3.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring read!!!, June 30, 2015
Beyond the Ashes (The Golden Gate Chronicles #2) by Karen Barnett is a riveting story that captures real life events and makes the lives of her characters compelling to read. From beginning to end, the characters of this book are challenged with facing their fears, while learning that conquering them brings more worth then they could ever imagine. Second chances and new beginnings start to bloom as each character learns to trust in God for the amount of time they are given.

My Thoughts

To be honest, I liked this story more than I thought I was going too. The writing of this story is very well researched and developed. From the scenery of San Francisco during the tragic earthquake and fire in early 1900's, and the beginnings of finding a cure for cancer in medicine. I thought that this book was going to be another historical romance, but it was more than that. It felt real, and as a reader it made the reading experience more enjoyable. I also really appreciated the way Barnett handled her characters. They were human, and as a reader I love reading about character's that have real human attributes and characteristics. It didn't seem as if the author was trying to make them appear human (hopefully that makes sense). Basically, her character's are full of strengths and weaknesses and they strive to learn what it means to live their lives dependent on God. They learn to walk by faith into the multitudes of "what ifs?".

Gerald was a fantastic character to read. I don't know if the summary gave too much away above, but Gerald is a doctor trying to find the cure for cancer. He's already had too many patients die on him and he's starting to feel the guilt and remorse weigh heavily on him. What is even more compelling about his character is that his body starts to show signs of the certain disease he is trying to find the cure for. I won't say if he does or does not have the disease, but as the reader those passages were very interesting to read (in a good way).

Ruby was a good balance for Gerald, and their connection of helping those in need gave them a good common ground. It also made them want to help each other with their own internal battles and from there feelings started to grow. Ruby at times I felt was a tad bit rash or said more things that I felt could have been a little out of character, but then she would add a comment that she wasn't "feeling herself" or would recognize that her actions weren't right. As a reader, I like that. Nothing is worse than reading about a character that says whatever they want and doesn't think back on those words. Also, her transformation from the first chapter to the last one was good. Fears that developed in her life started to dissipate as she began to over come her fears. One fear was that she was afraid of automobiles, so as a way to conquer that she learned to drive the very thing that gave her anxiety. It also helped bond her and Gerald, as he helped her learn to drive. It was evident that Ruby was beginning to heal from the early death of her first husband, and was growing to love the new family that her brother had made (which can be read about in the first book) and the new man who had appeared in her life.

Overall, this book was really well done. From the interactions of the characters to the development of the story, Barnett treats her stories with much care and precision. Looking forward to the next one. Disclaimer: this book can be read alone!

Rating: 3 out of 5 bookshelves
I received a free copy from Litfuse Publicity in return for an honest review.

Cassey Ho's Hot Body Year-Round: The POP Pilates Plan to Get Slim, Eat Clean, and Live Happy Through Every Season
by Cassey Ho
Price: $12.38
101 used & new from $4.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't Hesitate and Read this!!!!, June 22, 2015
Hello reiders! It is summer time and that means reading and eating delicious food! Yet, we also got to keep not only our imaginations active but our bodies as well! This is the perfect time to read Cassey Ho's book, Hot Body Year Round. Reiders, it's seriously the best fitness book out there! It's written with love by Cassey Ho, Blogilates.com fitness guru, who has placed encouragement notes secretly within the pages of her book, simple but effective workouts, plus fun and delectable recipes for reader's to use to help find their happy place with their body. Don't wait for next year for that hot body, get it now!

My Thoughts

Yes! I just want to start off by saying that I love Cassey Ho and her Pop Pilates Youtube videos. They are so fun that you literally forget that you are working out (until you are reminded from the crazy intense burning sensation that your legs or other body parts are feeling from the workouts). Cassey is the type of instructor you want. She is encouraging, fun and wants people to achieve their full potential and I totally see that personality throughout the book that she made.

The quailty of the book is top notch. It's glossy pages and beautiful color scheme make it exciting just to read! This whole purpose of this book is to Plan, Eat Clean, And Live Happy in Every Season. So what I really liked was that for every season there was a list of foods that were in season for grocery shopping, and new meals for each season. This book almost feels like Cassey Ho is holding your hand and encouraging you on this walk to happiness with one's self. From the detailed notes to the helpful tips Cassey did not cut corners when it came to creating this book for her fellow blogilates followers, or just a new person picking up this book from Target.

I loved the recipes! They were soooo good! Plus, the workouts were so easy to understand and I just loved the extra detail of the different backgrounds that she chose for each season. For spring, she was pictured doing the exercises in a field of flowers, for summer she was on a beach, etc. This book is just loaded with fun, creative ideas that make it pop and come to life! It makes me excited to work out and cook healthy meals that are good for my body. She even has special guidelines for beginners and lays out meal plans for those just beginning this new lifestyle.

I also love how she ends each season with an encouraging specialized letter to the reader. It just shows how much she cares about the individual using her book. Cassey Ho clearly wants people to succeed and I think she has provided the right amount of tools to enable people to find strength to be the person they want to be. In other words we're learning to Train like Beast, Look like a Beauty.

Rating: 5 out of 5 bookshelves
I received this book for free from WaterBrook Multnomah Publishing Group for this review.

Hearts Made Whole (Beacons of Hope)
Hearts Made Whole (Beacons of Hope)
by Jody Hedlund
Price: $13.73
81 used & new from $2.41

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good Read for the Summer, June 5, 2015
Hearts Made Whole (Beacons of Hope #2) by Jody Hedlund is one the suspenseful, romance novels of the summer. From beginning to end the story feels like an episode of Dateline "Who did it?" mixed in with two characters finding love and comfort while depending on God. This novel will keep you anticipating the end and holding out for the war torn hero and the burdens that hang on the young heroine's shoulders. This is a must read for summer!

My Thoughts

Wow. I just finished this book and my blood is still pumping from the most intense and heart wrenching ending chapters I've ever read in a Jody Hedlund book. She has definitely stepped up her game when it comes to making the reader physically shake the book with anticipation of the next event. I liked this book. There were a few qualities that were easy to figure out before it was revealed. Yet, still it kept me on my toes as I was reading in eagerness of how it was going to be revealed to me as the reader.

This is the second book in the Beacon of Hope series and I am pleased to say that you don't have to read the first book to get to enjoy the characters of this book. I did not expect this book to be as intense as it was, there was some crazy things that took place in this book so if you are squeamish or don't like to read sections that could make you slightly uncomfortable I'm not sure if this is the book for you. I would recommend another Hedlund book if you are looking for something a little more calm. But if you like books that make you search for clues in the actions and responses of character's then this is the book for you. This book also deals with addiction and substance abuse and how healing comes into that. So this is not a light book, but there are light scenes that break up those sections that make it more enjoyable for the reader.

There were writing decisions for characters that I felt were a little overboard in my opinion, but then again this is set in a different era such as the late 1850s and people did act differently then. So that is probably just a personal commentary on my account.

I did like how independent and strong Caroline was as a character. I did wish that I got to see more interactions with her other siblings instead of just Tessa. And Ryan was as complex as it gets with character development. He was wounded physically and mentally and was constantly working on his spiritual walk with God. Yet, there is one quality that really struck me that was a writing choice and it was Ryan knew he couldn't marry Caroline until he got better himself instead of relying on her. He knew he had to rely on God and that it was a battle within himself that God could help him defeat. Great writing choice on Hedlund's part!

I think that this will be an enjoyable read for those who already love Hedlund's stories and those who haven't even read anything by her yet. It's a suspenseful read that has just the right amount of romance that will leave the reader satisfied.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9