Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for Jeff Lowenthal > Reviews

Browse

Jeff Lowenthal's Profile

Customer Reviews: 50

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jeff Lowenthal RSS Feed (Chicago, IL United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Stevia Powder-Stevia-100% Pure Stevia Extract-No Fillers-(2 Pack) 1 Oz Stevia from the Sweet Leaf-Perfect Weight Loss Diet Aid-Natural Sweetener-Great Tasting Stevia Guarantee!SEE NEW DESCRIPTION BELOW
Offered by Stevia Select
Price: $31.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Probably the best Stevia you can buy, May 8, 2016
Taste is good, though it appears harder to dissolve in hot coffee than other Stevia products. Too bad they have altered their previous statement that it is not sourced from China. Some apparently is, some not. Still, the best I've tasted, and I've tried many.

Lewis Black: In God We Rust
Lewis Black: In God We Rust
DVD
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars More Lewis Black for fans like myself, May 8, 2016
The ever explosive Lewis Black in good form. Not just funny material, his comments on current American life are spot on.

Lenny Bruce Without Tears
Lenny Bruce Without Tears
DVD
Price: $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars More Lenny, some unseen, May 8, 2016
Includes a lot of rare footage, though it is of generally poor quality. Nevertheless, an interesting film, with some early Steve Allen material which is of good quality.

Anker  AK-70SMGLXS4-B6B78A 7800mAh Extended battery with TPU Back Cover for Samsung Galaxy S4, I9500, I9505, Galaxy S4 LTE I9506, Galaxy J, M919 (T-Mobile), I545 (Verizon), I337 (AT&T), L720 (Sprint)
Anker AK-70SMGLXS4-B6B78A 7800mAh Extended battery with TPU Back Cover for Samsung Galaxy S4, I9500, I9505, Galaxy S4 LTE I9506, Galaxy J, M919 (T-Mobile), I545 (Verizon), I337 (AT&T), L720 (Sprint)
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $63.99
4 used & new from $23.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The answer to short battery life, September 14, 2015
I love my Samsung S-4 phone, with one exception - a battery life. This product solves that, and I can now only recharge my phone in the evening, after a full day of use. Of course a larger battery entails two possible drawbacks - size and weight. This Anker product comes with a new rear cover to accommodate the larger battery. It fits well. The matter of weight will be a personal decision; I like the greater mass the phone now has...it feels very solid.

A great product from an excellent supplier!

[Optimized For SSD] Inateck 2.5 Inch USB 3.0 Hard Drive Disk HDD External Enclosure/ Case With USB 3.0 Cable for 9.5mm 7mm 2.5-Inch SATA-I, SATA-II, SATA-III, SATA HDD and SSD, Support UASP,Tool-Free - Silver

HP 85A (CE285A) Black Original LaserJet Toner Cartridge
HP 85A (CE285A) Black Original LaserJet Toner Cartridge
Price: Click here to see our price
81 used & new from $47.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Reliable toner, but pricey., May 28, 2015
These cartridges work as expected, but HP has really overpriced them. (Not vendor's fault.) Newer HP printers eat toner, so while the devices are cheap, the toner isn't.

iOttie iTap Car Mount Magnetic Air Vent Holder Cradle for iPhone 6s Plus/6s/6,Galaxy S7/S7 Edge,S6/S6 Edge,Galaxy Note 5
Offered by iOttie
Price: $24.95
10 used & new from $21.21

5.0 out of 5 stars A good way to secure your phone., May 28, 2015
This is a simple item which does its job very well. Holds my Galaxy S4 even when it's in the case, so the magnets are very strong.

Anker [3-Pack] Premium 3ft Micro USB Cables High Speed USB 2.0 A Male to Micro B Sync and Charge Cables for Android, Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Nokia and More (Black)
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cables from Anker, May 28, 2015
Cables are cables, until they fail, I've purchased Anker products for years, and all have been flawless.

Saul Bellow - Photograph © Jeff Lowenthal / Lebrecht Music & Arts - Penguin Modern Classics Postcard Print

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 5, 2015
Of course it met my expectations! I took the photograph!

Cherokee Workwear Scrubs Unisex V-Neck Top, Ceil, X-Large
Cherokee Workwear Scrubs Unisex V-Neck Top, Ceil, X-Large
Price: $16.98
12 used & new from $16.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice scrubs, January 2, 2015
Nice pair of scrubs at a fair price.Great scrubs, no MD degree required!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5