Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Vineet Tyagi > Reviews

Browse

Vineet Tyagi's Profile

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Vineet Tyagi "Viny2cool" RSS Feed (NY, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and very portable, July 31, 2013
I live in US but I bought this item to use in India where we have a data card (USB Data modem). The CD it comes with only has instructions which can also be found on the website. It was very easy to setup as I know how to configure routers and modems. Even if you are newbie, instructions are very clear and anyone can do it. Once it's setup you just have to plug it in a power outlet and plug the USB data card in and it will start. It does take like 5 minutes to get internet connection but once it is connected it works flawlessly.

I did check on the product website to see if it compatible with the Internet carrier I have in India. The model number of the USB data card was listed on the website so I bought it and it worked.

it is very small and portable. it can be powered on by wall plug or computer so that is n added advantage. It also has an Ethernet port of you want connect a device which doesn't have wireless capability.

I would recommend this to anyone who has a USB modem for Internet and wants to share with multiple devices.

Rikomagic MK802 III Dual Core Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Mini PC Rockchip RK3066 1.6Ghz Cortex A9 1GB RAM 8G ROM HDMI (Black)
Offered by eWonder
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $39.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly but reboots a lot., April 29, 2013
So I am in to these android smart sticks now a days. As I am an Android fan boy, I love the idea and wanted to own one. I have researching a lot and thought to this smart stick a try. Let me start by saying that I used FAVI smartstick before this too. FAVI Smart stick fell short of playing HD videos but it worked. Now about this mini computer.

This stick comes with an HDMI extension cord and USB cable for charging. It is one of the cheapest dual core smart sticks on amazon and has the best over all rating of 4 stars. It is very easy to setup and use. I have a wireless mouse so I use that with this and it very easy to set up. I also knew about the android app that can used as remote control for this. It works great and can play HBO go videos in HD. I also tested some netflix and you tube videos and everything worked fine. It is easy to navigate and gives tablet UI so if you already have an android tablet then this will be very familiar. Now admit if you are buying this thing then you will mostly use it for videos and games. I don't play games on android so for me it was more of Videos. Xfinity app doesn't work it and I don't know why it gives me an error about primary output.

Now I have this plugged to HDMI port in my TV and it needs USB port for charging as well. The only issue it that even though it has enough memory and ram with decent processor it crashes a lot. Sometimes if I am trying to open an flash heavy website, it crashes. Most of the times If I leave it plugged in and then try to use it, it will just shut off. There is no virtual start button so I have to unplug it and then plug it back. I loved it in the start for playing HD movies but rebooting/crashing is making it useless.

I know these Mini PC/Smart stick concept is fairly new and we can't expect a lot from them but at least make something which doesn't crash that much right? I am going to return this as I am still in 30 days period.

Philips Norelco 6945XL Electric Razor
Philips Norelco 6945XL Electric Razor
Offered by always quality
Price: $59.78
11 used & new from $45.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Saving me from all the cuts from razors, March 27, 2013
I am in love with this razor. It is small and so practical. It gives very good close shave and I can use it on all parts of my face. It is very easy to clean and battery lasts for more 2 weeks. I used to get cuts all the time from normal razors, so this is a boon for me. 2 minutes every morning and I am always clean shaved. My friends can't believe I use electric razor for shaving as this one works better for me. It goes without saying that I am saving good money as I don't have buy shaving creams/gel and blades.

Victorinox Swiss Army Climber II Pocket Knife
Victorinox Swiss Army Climber II Pocket Knife
Price: $21.99
2 used & new from $21.99

4.0 out of 5 stars SO useful, March 27, 2013
I bought these just to try how they are. Now I use them all the time. It's my keychain and very handy. I use little knife, scissor and bottle opener all the time. It's a very useful thing to have with you all the time.

Samsung UN46EH5300 46-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV (2012 Model)
Samsung UN46EH5300 46-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV (2012 Model)

3.0 out of 5 stars Having issues with this product, March 27, 2013
I am not a tech newbie. I know my technology and whole reason why I bought this was because of the Smart features. I has the Vizio E series before this. When this TV arrived I still had the vizio one, which was LCD. Somehow Vizio LCD was better then this LED TV. Anyways, I kept this TV as i love the Samsung smart tv features.

Pros:
All share is fantastic feature. Also if you have Samsung phone/tablet you can control the whole TV with an app
Picture quality is actually very good if you set it up correctly
Samsung Smart Hub and exclusive apps

Cons:
Sound is very low. The second set I got has some sound issue, it resonate on high volume and it's very annoying.
Whole smart TV features takes like 30 seconds to a minute to open up.
Netflix takes like 30 seconds to connect.

Thanks to Amazon, I could get a refund on this TV as I cannot live without the good sound.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 28, 2015 2:28 AM PST

Home Basics MS30106 6-Piece Mug with Coffee Stand
Home Basics MS30106 6-Piece Mug with Coffee Stand
Offered by Blue Donuts
Price: $16.99
6 used & new from $14.44

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, cute cups doing the job perfectly, March 27, 2013
These are cute cups for tea and stuff. I like the stand because they look good in the kitchen with the stand. They look strong and very usable.

Samsung©Galaxy S3 i9300 Screen Protector (Anti-Glare Anti-Fingerprint) 3 pack
Samsung©Galaxy S3 i9300 Screen Protector (Anti-Glare Anti-Fingerprint) 3 pack
Offered by Oriental Style--Ships from Hongkong
Price: $1.57
42 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for the price, March 27, 2013
I bought a screen protector worth 7 dollars before buying this. This is too good for the price. It was very very easy to install, very few bubbles but they were easy to remove. They are true anti-fingerprint, which is surprisingly good for the price. Anti-glare is not that great but works. They fit the screen well and looks good with it. I will recommend every one to use these instead of those expensive ones.

Tech Armor HD Clear Screen Protectors with Lifetime Warranty for Samsung Galaxy S3 S III
Offered by Tech Armor
Price: $6.95
2 used & new from $3.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to install but looks good., February 5, 2013
When I ordered these, they came very late. Actually i didn't receive them at all but the seller was kind enough to send me again. After such a long wait I finally got them but.....

I have had tried screen protector on my phones before but this one was very difficult to install. I wasted two of them while trying to put them on. I never had any luck with the bubbles and dust. The last one which I have now has some bubbles and it looks bad. I wish there was a easy way to put them on the phone. The one I have on looks like the screen is dirty. Bubbles are really small and very difficult to remove. I followed the instructions very well.

Also they are thick so you can see that there is a screen protector on the screen. I was looking for something which is very thin and still protect good. Even in the pictures they leave a bubbles on the side, which look cheap. Also, KEEP IN MIND THEY ARE NOT ANTI-GLARE AT ALL. Its worst then the screen itself.

update: Changing the rating to one star. So the last screen protector which I successfully applied with some small bubbles has started to look very horrible now. It has scratch marks all over it and looks very very bad. I keep the phone in same places now where i used to put with no screen protector. Never had any scratch or anything. How can a screen protector has so many scratches? I don't get it. What a waste of my 7 dollars.....never buying anything from them. I will post a pic as soon as I get another camera..

For Canon Pixma USB 2.0 Printer Cable Cord A-B 10' 10 FT
For Canon Pixma USB 2.0 Printer Cable Cord A-B 10' 10 FT
Offered by ONLINE DEALZ
Price: $4.54
23 used & new from $2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, December 4, 2012
Bought it for my cannon pixma printer. Working perfectly so far. It was easy to install and easy to use.

Paddsun® USB 2.0 To HDMI Converter Adapter with 3.5mm Audio Cable 1080P HDTV
Paddsun® USB 2.0 To HDMI Converter Adapter with 3.5mm Audio Cable 1080P HDTV

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok performance, December 4, 2012
Didn't liked this as much. two different pins for sound and display looks so old school. I wasn't getting good quality sound and there was hiss sound always. Returned it after couple of days.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3