Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Imran > Reviews

Browse

Imran's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Imran RSS Feed

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me!, December 30, 2013
At first glance you will notice how generous they are to include three pairs of protectors. But hold that thought. There's a reason they include extra pairs. Because this product is a PAIN to install! It is because its not a wet install. Which means you are getting a protector which you usually get for free with any case you buy. And boy I hate those. There is no way you can install it without capturing lint underneath. It took me two tries for the back plate (which means I used up two protectors) and for the front I am on my third one with Lint underneath! I am truly unhappy with this product. The feel is nice. I just wished it wasn't a rocket science to install it.

IWC Men's IW524205 Portuguese Minute Repeater Gold Watch
IWC Men's IW524205 Portuguese Minute Repeater Gold Watch
Offered by Perfect Timing
Price: $62,349.99
3 used & new from $62,349.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This is true time travel!, December 29, 2013
If you need to travel to the future then look no further. The amount you're paying is inflationary adjusted to 100 years from now. This is how it works: Upon purchase you're automatically being a part of 2023 economy even though at the time of the review this is 2013. Now think about it, its mind boggling. How come no one ever thought about this before? Now excuse me while I go sell my kidneys. If anyone's interested I'm running a special just for today. Buy one get one free.

Apple MacBook Pro MD212LL/A 13-Inch Laptop with Retina Display (OLD VERSION)
Apple MacBook Pro MD212LL/A 13-Inch Laptop with Retina Display (OLD VERSION)
Offered by Zenbuy
Price: $1,299.95
38 used & new from $596.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Reviews don't do justice, November 1, 2012
First of all, I have to admit. Apple's pricing on this thing is ridiculous so I will not give it more than 4 stars. However after looking at all the 1 star biased reviews I am compelled to give it all five because this notebook definitely deserves more than just 2 stars overall.

The machine besides the pricing is ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! Might not be a power house but remember, Apple doesn't need teraflops of quadruplet processors to run this thing smooth. The combination of SSD and OSX integration with the hardware is more than capable of handling this AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL retina screen.

Bottom line: Definitely a premium product might not be for everyone. But for me this has to be the BEST day to day laptop I have ever used in my life. My initial intention was to test it out for a week and return it. Its been week since and I think its a keeper even though my bank balance is lighter than it used to be.

Blake Printing Supply Compatible Canon CLI-226, PGI-225 Small Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Big Black Ink Cartridges for Inkjet Printers, 20 Pack
Offered by Blake Printing Supply TM
Price: $27.99
2 used & new from $27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, October 24, 2012
Great fast service. Arrived as expected. Will definitely buy again. Great value for money. Better than buying from canon. Thanks again.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars My journey for a perfect pair of IEM's has ended, June 17, 2012
The price is steep. It will almost put you into coma. But I Can guarantee you that you will enjoy every second you spend listening to these. You would want to re-visit your entire music library. Even the songs you don't like. I kid you not the way these sound, at times this price seems like a bargain. These have the widest soundstage I've ever heard on any head phone including the on ear ones.

I don't know how the effin Germans did it, but they did. In the end you get exactly what you pay for. If you think about it, if you commute a lot like I do, then it will only make good sense to invest in a good pair of IEM'S because you'll likely spend most of your time with it compared to your home theatre or home stereo.

To sum it up, it's music Nirvana or as I like to call "musicgasm"
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 14, 2012 2:43 PM PDT

Panasonic VIERA TC-L37DT30 37-Inch 1080p 3D LED HDTV
Panasonic VIERA TC-L37DT30 37-Inch 1080p 3D LED HDTV

5.0 out of 5 stars Compelled to write this review!, July 7, 2011
I usually do not write reviews. Because I am just too lazy. However writing a review for this tv is worth the effort. I've been through samsung d6400 Samsung UN40D6400 40-Inch 1080p 120Hz 3D LED HDTV (Black) and sharp aquos 3d Sharp Quattron LC40LE835U 40-Inch 1080p 3D LED LCD TV -Black (both 2011 models). But ended up returning both to Amazon due to severe crosstalk in 3d. Trust me, I tried all the settings to calibrate 3D on these sets but the crosstalk just didn't go away. Finally I thought of giving this tv a try. Let me remind you that up until this point, i almost gave up hope for a proper 3D on an LCD screen. However this tv proved me completely wrong. Its not the sleekest tv out there or neither does it has all the extra bells and whistles in the tv settings. However it does a few things and it does it right.

The IPS panel with 240hz refresh rate made me a believer in LCD 3D technology. If you need a LCD panel that does the 3D right, then look no further. The only downside is that Panasonic, doesn't offer any screen size bigger than 37inches in their LCD 3d lineup. Which is a downer, however personally to me, I would pick a 37 inch over 40 any day if it does what its suppose to do.

Viera connect is a breeze, and this is the only tv among the other two that i've used so far to offer youtube with account management. Did I mention the horrible light leaks I found on both samsung and Sharp? I am not trying to be a Panasonic fanboy here. Sharp and Samsung are both respectable brands but I sincerely believe that Panasonic is a bit underrated when it comes to tv's.

Finally, five stars to Amazon for their excellent customer service. I will shop at Amazon, again and again!

Nintendo 3DS Metal Case
Nintendo 3DS Metal Case
Offered by my Goods
Price: $15.00
62 used & new from $15.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice case with a serious flaw, April 30, 2011
It is definitely a good buy for the money. The case fits 3ds snugly and has a good feel to it. That being said, One major problem I noticed is, you can't play the 3ds while it's being charged. This for me is a bummer. The rubber flap gets in the way. Well you may be able to charge it if you stretch the screen a bit but I don't really feel comfortable doing that. It's understood that the cradle is not usable but not being able to plug in the charger while the screen is open is not acceptable to me specially with a device with a 3hr battery backup.

I might endup removing, the rubber flap as the previous person did so I can plug in the charger. If not, I am seriously going to debate wether to keep it or not. It's a shame that something this nice has a crucial flaw. I hope they make changes to the design to fix this.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 26, 2011 8:45 PM PST

Casio Ladies Sheen Chronograph Alarm Watch Model SHN1000F-1ADF
Casio Ladies Sheen Chronograph Alarm Watch Model SHN1000F-1ADF

1.0 out of 5 stars Arrived defective, January 26, 2011
Received the watch today in the mail and it turned out to be defective. The display goes blank when I try to use the backlight and the backlight doesn't work either. Contacted the seller for a return or refund, will see how quickly they get back.

HP Envy 100 e-All-in-One D410a Printer (CN517A#B1H)
HP Envy 100 e-All-in-One D410a Printer (CN517A#B1H)
5 used & new from $83.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Designed for tight corners but lid issues., December 5, 2010
This is an mazing looking printer. I like the form factor and it suits my needs. However this is where my liking ends. This Printer has a serious flaw with the Control Panel (Lid Door). The lid does not retract after each print job. It remains open which makes the whole automated fancy lid thing look useless. Mine worked fine like it was suppose to then suddenly the lid does not want to retract when idle. If I have to manually close the lid after every print job then I might as well get a $60 eprinter instead of spending two Benjamins on this.