Profile for C. Walker > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Walker "Dozrman" RSS Feed (Pittsburgh,Pa.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Dockers Men's Big & Tall Cargo Flat Front Short, Maritime, 46W
Dockers Men's Big & Tall Cargo Flat Front Short, Maritime, 46W

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shorts, May 15, 2014
Just the style, look and fit I was looking for. More color choices would have been nice. Shipment arrived on time and in perfect
condition.

Delta Faucet 75152 Water Amplifying Adjustable Showerhead with H2OKINETIC Technology, Chrome
Price: $22.80
17 used & new from $17.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Low water pressure, March 20, 2014
Works as advertised. I have low water pressure, this showerhead solves that problem completely . I highly recommend this product.

Riddick
Riddick
DVD ~ Vin Diesel
Price: $11.99
5 used & new from $7.34

5.0 out of 5 stars RIDDICK, March 20, 2014
This review is from: Riddick (DVD)
Very good movie, special effects are very good. Continuation of story line is very good . It's in my collection. Ready for more.

Trubiotics Supplements 30 (Box)
Trubiotics Supplements 30 (Box)
Price: $14.49
18 used & new from $13.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Staying Healthy, March 20, 2014
Been around a lot of people with colds this past winter, I hope it's in the past. Never got sick. I actually fell better too.
I thought I was catching a cold a few times, shook it off fast. Seems to have calming effect, trips to the bathroom are
much easier.

Seiko Men's SNKL93 "Seiko 5" Black Dial Stainless Steel Automatic Watch
Seiko Men's SNKL93 "Seiko 5" Black Dial Stainless Steel Automatic Watch
Offered by shopemco
Price: $64.99
8 used & new from $64.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Seiko Watch, March 20, 2014
Very nice looking easy to set. It's mechanical so you have to wear it, to keep it going. easy to read, great price.

Wagan EL2537-5 Twin USB and 12-Volt DC Cup Holder Power Adapter
Wagan EL2537-5 Twin USB and 12-Volt DC Cup Holder Power Adapter
Price: $14.90
5 used & new from $14.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Wagan, March 6, 2014
Very pleased with this adapter. I run my GPS and sirrius satalite radio with it. the cup holder design keeps everything stable and in place

Baggallini Luggage Essential Wallet, Espresso, One Size
Baggallini Luggage Essential Wallet, Espresso, One Size
Price: $24.68
8 used & new from $10.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Baggallini, March 6, 2014
very good quality, should last a long time. It fits very nicely in a my breast pocket. I love it.

Columbia Men's Smooth Pursuit Softshell Tall Jacket, Buffalo, 4X Tall
Columbia Men's Smooth Pursuit Softshell Tall Jacket, Buffalo, 4X Tall

5.0 out of 5 stars omni heat, March 6, 2014
very good fit, light in weight and very, very warm. Omni heat is an amazing system. the colder it is the better it works

New Balance Men's MO1099 Boot,Grey,14 D US
New Balance Men's MO1099 Boot,Grey,14 D US

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe for wimter, January 5, 2014
I'm a big New Balance fan, and the MO1099 do not disappoint. there like wearing a athletic shoe that's really warm.
light in weight and roomy enough for thick socks. Ordered the gray but was sent the green. once I started wearing
them I didn't mind. Amazon seems to be the only place to get them.

Columbia Men's Heat 360 II 1/2 Zip Tall Shirt, Black, 3X Tall
Columbia Men's Heat 360 II 1/2 Zip Tall Shirt, Black, 3X Tall

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, December 30, 2013
Wore it for the first time to a Steelers football game. Temp was around 25 degrees, snow, and a nice breeze coming off the
three rivers. Seats were three rows from the top. I wore thermo underware top, the Columbia shirt and a mid-weight insulated
nylon coat with cotton nit sleeves. I stayed warm the whole game. My feet and hands got cold. wore twice as much last time I
went to a game under the same conditions and was just as warm. After I got home from the game I ordered another shirt.
Only down side is, if you ware it indoors you may start to sweat if your not sitting still. It's light in weight and comfortable to wear
You won't feel like your wrapped in plastic, it let's your body breath I hope Columbia can make pants out of this stuff.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3