Profile for D. Morrow > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. Morrow RSS Feed (Temecula, CA)

Page: 1 | 2
ExpertPower 12 Volt 8 Ah Rechargeable Battery With F2 Terminals || EXP1280
ExpertPower 12 Volt 8 Ah Rechargeable Battery With F2 Terminals || EXP1280
Offered by ExpertPower
Price: $17.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Expert Power, awesome! Verizon FiOS, Sucks!, May 4, 2015
This is the 5 th or 6 th time I have purchased this battery for myself and other family members. It is a perfect replacement for the original FIOS battery. Even has higher specs. The first one was purchased over 4 years ago and is still going strong. The service at Expert Power is fantastic and shipping is lightning fast. I usually receive the battery next day or within 2 days of ordering. Plus the shipping is free.
Great product. Awesome seller. You can't ask for anything better than what ExpertPower jigs providing.

P. S. I had just replaced the battery in my FIOS box with one from Expert Power when a couple of days later my box went bad and Verizon had to replace the whole system. That went well except for the fact that the Verizon tech. took my brand new battery with him. I would hane be order en very perturbed but I just placed another order and a new battery was on my door step the following afternoon!

Thank you ExpertPower. You are the greatest!

YooMee NEW 3-in-1 Black Fibermesh Capacitive Touchscreen Stylus with Laser Pointer and Ballpoint Pen for All Capacitive Touchscreen Devices Including Apple iPad 3, iPad 2, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S / 4, Nexus 7 & Samsung Galaxy S III / S3 with 1 Year Warranty (Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars The best stylus on the market, hands down., May 21, 2013
I have owned styli from $100 to $5.00. This stylus beats them all in quality and functionality. It fits perfectly in my hand, has excellent balance and a smooth glide with unsurpassed responivness. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that I would love the ability to retract the pen and the mesh fiber tip for protection. I also wish the tips were sold seperately for easy replacement when the fiber mesh gets damaged. I have accidentally torn a hole in two of them (Hazards of my job) and had to buy two new pens too replace them. At this price, it is well worth it. Now I always h have a backup on hand.

People with small hands may not like the size o if this stylus, that is a matter of personal preference. For me, this pen is as close to perfection as In have found at any price.

Kodak Zi8 Pocket Video Camera (Raspberry)
Kodak Zi8 Pocket Video Camera (Raspberry)
Offered by Five Star Electronics
8 used & new from $79.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Sent it back. Twice., April 7, 2010
Received the first one but it had been opened and used. Lots of fingerprints. Every package in the box and the box itself had been retaped with scotch tape.

Received the second one and all was great after the firmware upgrade except:

The zoom makes the picture go dark half way into the zoom unless in a very bright room in all modes expept 1080.

Pros:
I love the external mic. The sound is great with one.
I love the ease of use.
Picture quality, in most cases, is very good.
I can fit a lot of video on my 32GB card.
The price is great!

I'm not a video geek but here's why I sent it back.

EIS doesn't seem to do anything. The pic. is very, very shakey. With EIS on it becomes jerky.
The lens should be a wider view. I have to move way back to get a couple of people in around the table at birthdays and family functions. This is the main reason I bought it.
Pic gets grainy in med. lighting. But for a camera at this price it is still acceptable.

But what made me send it back is the fact that Kodak knows of the zoom problem. I called them and they say they have no intention of releasing a firmware update to correct it. Instead, they release a new version of the camera with a better video quality, a wider angle lens and the zoom works. It's the PlaySport. And it's less expensive than the Zi8 and it's waterproof.

I know it doesn't have the macro (I will never use it) or the external mic. But the built in mic. performance is supposed to be quite an improvement over the zi8 in the reviews I have read. Still, I would have loved the external mic. option on the playsport. But for the price, it has a lot of features.

If Kodak would simply have released the firmware update I would have kept the camera. But they choose to screw over existing customers and come out with a new product instead. That's just wrong.

I am going to buy the PlaySport because the batteries and accessories I purchased for the Zi8 will still work. Otherwise I would wait for a different company to come out with a competitive camera in this price range and not buy Kodak.

2 BATTERY+CHARGER FOR KODAK KLIC-7004 Zi8 V1073 V1273 M1033
2 BATTERY+CHARGER FOR KODAK KLIC-7004 Zi8 V1073 V1273 M1033

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Steal and a Great Product, March 9, 2010
After reading all the reviews on this product I was a bit leary if the batteries were of a good quality and if the charger had problems. I am happy to say that this is probably the best deal I have ever purchased on Amazon. The shipping was indredible and fast. The quality of the charger is superb. Light weight and well constructed. The two batteries that come with it charge quickly and last at least as long as the KLIC 7004 battery that came with my Kodak Zi8 Pocket Video Camera (Raspberry) For $14.00 including shipping it is an unbelieveable steel. Don't let the price fool you. It is a great buy! Just remember to put the battery in the charger "upside Down" and all is well. Thank you Eforcity for offering this great product at such an affordable price. One OEM battery is $25.44 and here you get two batteries ANd the charget And a car adapter. It's a no brainer. Buy this product!

USA Gear Compact Portable Camera Case for Kodak PlaySport Zx5 Mini Camcorders / EasyShare C123 , C1505 / M750 & More Models - Includes Accessory Bag
Offered by Beach Audio
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Well Made and a Very Good Price, March 9, 2010
I bought this for my Kodak Zi8 Pocket Camcorder. There are many choices but I am glad I went with this Accessory Genie product. Shipping was fast and affordable. It comes with a shoulder strap. I have room for the camera and cables in the protected zipper compartment. Extra memory and batteries fit conveniently in the front pocket. I even have room for the awesome 2 BATTERY+CHARGER FOR KODAK KLIC-7004 V1073 V1273 M1033And I love how I can hang my mini tripod off the loop on the side. The only suggestion I would make is to put velcor on the front inner pocket to keep the batteries and memory from falling out when opening the main flap. But this is easily corrected. Other than that this is the perfect fit for my Kodak Zi8 camcorder. Any larger and it would be ackward. Any smaller it wouldn't hold everything I want to carry. It is convenient, well made, durable, provides great protection with all the padding and it is offered at a grat price. I highly recommend this for the Kodak Zi8 or similar size cameras.

Coffee People Wake Up Call K-Cup Portion Pack for Keurig K-Cup Brewers (Pack of 50)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good and Strong. Great Price., February 6, 2010
I purchase Newman's Own Extra-bold Special Blend K-cups, 80 Pk for Keurig Brewers from Costco online and I love it. But through Costo you get 108 cups. I wanted to see how this product compares. It is 9 cents less, but Newmans wins out for flavor. For me it is worth the difference. If you can't buy Newmans from Costco, don't buy it on Amazon. Too expensive. Stick with Wake Up call. All in all a very good, strong coffee.

Timothy's World Coffee, Cinnamon Pastry, K-Cup Portion Pack for Keurig K-Cup Brewers 24-Count  (Pack of 2)
Timothy's World Coffee, Cinnamon Pastry, K-Cup Portion Pack for Keurig K-Cup Brewers 24-Count (Pack of 2)
Price: $35.98
8 used & new from $34.97

2.0 out of 5 stars I wouldn't buy it again, February 6, 2010
I recently purchased Timothy's World Coffee K-cups Cinnamon Pastry for Keurig Brewers, 24-Count, Boxes (Pack of 2). I have not enjoyed flavored coffee until I purchased Timothy's World Coffee, German Chocolate Cake, K-Cups for Keurig Brewers, 24-Count Boxes (Pack of 2). This changed my mind about flavored coffee. I'm glad I tried it first because if I had tried this Cinnamon coffee I would never have purchased another Tomothy's coffee. This coffee is horrible. You may as well just suck on a cinnamon stick. I'll stick with their German Chocolate flavor.

LG enV Touch VX11000 Phone, Black (Verizon Wireless)
LG enV Touch VX11000 Phone, Black (Verizon Wireless)

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent phone if you get the newest firmware, December 5, 2009
I received the phone and it had several problems. First of all it was used. There wer over 100 pnone numbers in the recent call log. The touch pad was horrible.

I sent it back for a replacement and received a new, unopened one. The firmware was newer and the proximity sensor was in a different position. It works very well and I love this phone. It's one step down from a smart phone. If you don't want to pay a monthly fee for wireless you should get this phone.

The only thing I wish it would do is sync more accurately with Outlook. I will not import addresses. Other than that I would recommend it.

The battery life is great for the amount of call I receive and the sound quality is excellent.

Keurig, The Original Donut Shop, Medium Roast, K-Cup Counts, 50 Count
Keurig, The Original Donut Shop, Medium Roast, K-Cup Counts, 50 Count
Offered by Deals On Call
Price: $35.95
22 used & new from $32.66

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect "Anytime" coffee that is sure to please., September 14, 2009
I have tried many, many brands and blends in my Keurig coffee maker and this is definetely one of my favorites. The type of coffe I drink depends on my mood. Sometimes I want a strong, bold cup like, Newman's Own Extra-bold Special Blend K-cups, 80 Pk for Keurig Brewers and sometimes I want something more mild like, Green Mountain K-Cup Single-Serving Coffee 108-ct.- Nantucket Blend But ever since I have had my Keurig I have been looking for one of my favorite coffees. The Dunkin Donut brand.

This coffee is superb and very much like the Dunkin Donut brand. Not bold or bitter. Not weak or under flavored. It is smooth and very flavorful. It is the perfect crowd pleasing blend for any time of day or night.

I have shopped all over and you can't beat the variety or the price here on Amazon when you join their club. A great value.

I do wish that Amazon would change the name by removing "Extra Bold". It is not. It is, at most, a medium roast. Even when brewed with the smallest setting of the Keurig I would not concider it bold. It comes out great on the medium size setting. Very remanicent of that great cup of Joe you would get in the old days at your favorite diner.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 21, 2009 7:39 AM PST

Timothy's World Coffee, German Chocolate Cake, K-Cup Portion Pack for Keurig K-Cup Brewers 24-Count (Pack of 2)
Offered by Lighting the Way
Price: $27.53
7 used & new from $27.53

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for a flavored coffee, September 14, 2009
Admittedly. I am not a big fan of flavored coffee. After reading the reviews I had to give this one a try. I would have to say that it is excellent with a little cream and sugar. Would I buy it again......no. I would just as soon have one of the flavored creamers out there. But if you are someone who enjoyes flavored coffee, this is as good as it gets in a k-cup and I would highly recommend it to you.

Page: 1 | 2