Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
Profile for Outcast Valkyrie > Reviews

Browse

Outcast Valkyrie's Profile

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Outcast Valkyrie "~Valkyrie" RSS Feed

Revco Industries BX-KK-18T BSX Double Layer, Cut Resistant Kevlar Sleeves, 18-Inch, Black
Offered by APEX Group
Price: $14.28
8 used & new from $14.09

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good sleeves, June 5, 2015
Pretty good sleeves. These are indeed tough, they've warded off an errand sanding drum without taking any real damage (if my arms had been bare that drum would have skinned me pretty bad). Also great when I'm grinding with a burr and keeping those little metal splinters from getting driven into my skin.

My biggest problem with these sleeves is that they only reach to my elbows. Now, I am a 6' 4" giant and have pretty long arms, so that might not be a problem for normal sized people. Makes it tough to use them as welding sleeves though.

Bosch AG50-11VS 5-Inch Variable Speed Grinder, 11-Amp
Bosch AG50-11VS 5-Inch Variable Speed Grinder, 11-Amp
Offered by Goss Quality Products
Price: $152.99
16 used & new from $96.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous for Finishing, June 5, 2015
Great grinder. I am a stainless steel fabricator and I got this grinder to help finish/polish parts after welding. I've always believed Bosch makes great tools, and this one does not disappoint. It's lighter than most of my other grinders. The gearbox is pretty quiet, too. The variable speed range is a really good feature, running approximately from 3,000-12,000 RPM. This speed control is a great feature, since I can prolong the life of my sanding pads by not having it run at full blast. Also figured out it will recieve a Walter's inflatable sanding drum, but I always keep it on it's lowest rpm setting for it.

The only problem I have with it is that there's a clutch in it. This isn't a huge deal, but every so often I'll be really pushing the grinder and the clutch will start slipping and really slow down. The obvious solution obviously is to just not push the tool that hard and let it do it's job.

Drink The Sea RSD 2014 Marbled Vinyl Bundle + Bonus 10"
Drink The Sea RSD 2014 Marbled Vinyl Bundle + Bonus 10"

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 2, 2014
Records arrived in great condition and look amazing!

Anker® New Laptop Battery for Apple A1175 A1211 A1226 A1260 A1150 MacBook Pro 15", Aluminum Body as Original (Not Plastic) - 18 Months Warranty [Li-Polymer 6-cell 5600mAh]
2 used & new from $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good battery, September 8, 2012
The battery worked great straight out of the box, it even had 80% charge on it when I turned my computer on! The laptop I have is an old 2007 macbook pro that has seen better days, but this battery definitely extended it's lifespan a great deal. I spent a lot of time browsing batteries and I kept finding cheap Chinese knock-offs that don't fit well and have poor battery life, so I'm very glad I found this one, even if it was more money that I had intended to spend on the battery.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Do you want some polish with your Polish?, November 1, 2011
So the good news is that it polishes pretty well. The bad news is it isn't free?
Wish more people did bulk packs of sandpaper, since I'm using it all the time. Varied types of metal can make it quite a job if you have a limited amount of sand-paper. I spend probably too much time shining my blades, although they come out looking pretty sweet.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Polishing Polishing Polishing, November 1, 2011

Factory-Reconditioned Campbell Hausfeld KT070000RB 7-Gallon Carry Tank
Factory-Reconditioned Campbell Hausfeld KT070000RB 7-Gallon Carry Tank

4.0 out of 5 stars Damn good tank, November 24, 2010
Although mine is blue... not that it terribly matters.

This tank works really well though. It does what it needs to.

Knocked a star off because the pressure gauge on the tank gets stuck every so often. I'll look down sometimes and be like "Cool, I still have 80 psi left" and then tap the gauge and the needle drops 50 psi :(

Otherwise good tank though.

Airbrush Depot® Brand Airbrush Compressor AIR Regulator with Water-trap Filter, Now Included Is a (Free) How to Airbrush Training Book to Get You Started.
Offered by TCP Global Corp
Price: $14.96
3 used & new from $14.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems to work, November 24, 2010
Been using this item to filter out the air for my airbrush. Have had it hooked up to my school's compressed air system and it regulates the air well enough. Haven't seen any excess moisture or anything coming out of the bleed valve, so it's hard to say if it's been working properly or not. However, the stream i get with my airbrush is fine so either the filter works well enough not to be dripping moisture or the system I'm using already has a filter hooked up at the compressor.

MSA Safety Works 817663 Multi-Purpose Respirator
MSA Safety Works 817663 Multi-Purpose Respirator
Price: $39.99
18 used & new from $29.47

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke after a few months of use, August 13, 2010
Product worked well for me for awhile. I actually really liked using it.

After a few months of general usage, the mask piece itself broke on me. One of the plastic clips which attached the straps to the mask snapped became unusable. I might have received a defective item, based on the other reviews for this product. But overall I am very dissatisfied with the quality of this piece of safety equipment. I'm probably going to buy another mask unit, but not from MSA.

-Valkyrie
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 4, 2012 6:39 PM PST

RF-AHD25 2.5 Inch External HDD Enclosure
RF-AHD25 2.5 Inch External HDD Enclosure
10 used & new from $21.67

3.0 out of 5 stars Tight fit but somehow still works, May 3, 2009
Pros:
The ability to use eSATA on a portable drive for a fairly low price, especially here on amazon (best buy sells it for, like 60 bucks)

The USB port is bus powered, which is really nice for a portable enclosure. allows me to to use this as an oversized "flash drive"

The enclosure itself seems to be fairly well designed. The locking switch on the front of it allows you to take the top panel off easily. It comes with a nice carrying case for it too, which has an open end so you can plug your cables into the drive without taking it out of the case. The board is mounted so it appears up-side down when you first open it, and it hides the drive below it. The case does not feel cheap like some hard drive enclosures. it comes with all the screws you need as well as a screwdriver for it.

Cons:
The size of the enclosure. While some people here claim the device is a bit on the large side, it is rather thin. I had trouble fitting my fujitsu SATA drive in it because the drive itself was wider than the cavity inside. I had to squeeze the drive to get it to fit in place, and I have to keep the carrying case on it so the top panel doesn't pop off. I'm not sure if my fujitsu is wider than most 2.5" drives, but i would warn anyone looking to buy this enclosure.

When I first inserted the drive into the enclosure, i was worried i had broken something because it was such a tight fit.

Other Thoughts:
I was moving the hard drive from buffalo mini station because the original enclosure felt really cheap and only had USB 2.0. Not the best upgrade, the new enclosure feels a little more fragile because of the tight fit. I would be nervous to drop it.