Profile for Jansin > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 68

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jansin RSS Feed (Niagara Falls, Canada)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
HM Digital TDS-EZ Water Quality TDS Tester, 0-9990 ppm Measurement Range , 1 ppm Resolution, +/- 3% Readout Accuracy
Price: $16.97
35 used & new from $12.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy tool, March 31, 2014
This is a handy tester if you have a water filtration system and you want to know if the filters are working or not. Sometimes I forget when the last time my filters were replaced, now with this tester I can test the water and change the filters when necessary, not more often than needed or not too late.

{Note 3 and Galaxy S5} Zeimax® Retractable Fast Travel Car Charger Adapter Rapid Car Charging Cable Kits for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 III N9000 N9001 and Samsung Galaxy S5 SV
Offered by Improve Tech
Price: $6.99
2 used & new from $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Works fine., March 31, 2014
It seems to be working good so far, but the cord is too short. As you can see in the photo, the cord is hardly longer than the plug itself. When i plug it in under my arm rest, it doesn't reach far enough to the cup holder where I keep my phone. The spiral cord is too stiff to stretch far enough, even if it does, it pulls it back like a bungee cord. Now I have to keep the phone between my thigh and the armrest, which is inconvenient, but never the less, it is a good product for the money and I will keep it. I am planning to buy a little holder to attach to the side of my armrest where i can slide phone in.

Hyperion Samsung Galaxy Note 3 ALL Models 2 x 3200mAh Battery + Charger **NOW WITH NFC/GOOGLE WALLET** Compatible with AT&T / T-Mobile / Sprint / and Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and International Samsung Galaxy Note III N7200 Models [2 Year Warranty]
Offered by Hyperion Electronics Accessories
Price: $28.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for two NFC battery and a charger, March 31, 2014
This is a great deal, considering you get two NFC batteries and a wall charger for the price. You can charge two batteries at the same time, the wall charger has a USB plug so you can charge a battery in the charger while your phone can be plugged in to the USB outlet for charging. The batteries are very slightly shorter than the original Samsung battery, when I insert it in and turn the phone right side up, the battery falls out of the back, because it is not fitting snugly. On the other hand the batteries fit fine in the charger, which is too tight for the Samsung battery, but I give it a good push and it fits fine.

Galaxy Note 3 Case, Spigen® Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Case Protective S View Cover [Slim Armor View] [Smooth White] Automatic Sleep / Awake Dual Layer Advanced Shock Absoption Protective Case w/ S View Window for Galaxy Note 3 - Smooth White (SGP10683)
Offered by Spigen Inc
Price: $49.99
8 used & new from $39.05

2.0 out of 5 stars Well built, elegant, but mine has issues., March 31, 2014
It is a well built product and looks very attractive. It seems to protect the phone well against accidental drops or water splashes. It replaces the original battery cover of your Galaxy Note 3, but it is impossible to open the flap with one hand, the latch is too hard to push open with your thumb. The other problem I have with mine is that the flap does not turn off my screen. When the flap is shut the phone is supposed to display a smaller image through the window where you can answer calls or take notes etc. Mine stopped doing that after a few uses and never turned back to normal. I tried resetting the phone by taking the battery out and putting it back in, but didn't help. My older Samsung leather cover works fine with the screen, so it is not my phone. If I wasn't using my phone 40-50 times a day, I would have lived with this cover, but not being able to open the cover with one hand and not being able to answer without opening the cover, I will give it a low rating.

Skinomi® TechSkin - Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Screen Protector Premium HD Clear Film with Lifetime Replacement Warranty / Ultra High Definition Invisible and Anti-Bubble Crystal Shield - Retail Packaging (For: AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint)
Offered by Skinomi
Price: $11.95
2 used & new from $2.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Life time warranty, March 31, 2014
The package contains a single sheet of screen protector, a micro-fiber cloth, instructions and a small spray bottle with some cleaning and application solution inside. This is an updated review and here is the reason for it: When I first opened the package, the solution bottle appeared empty, so I gave it a 4 star, thinking that the liquid was dried or leaked out. After my review was published, I received a phone call from the reseller, and I was told that the bottle had a few drops of concentrated solution and I was supposed to fill it with some water, for some reason I didn't see that in the instructions. They apologized for the inconvenience and offered to send me a whole new replacement. She said that I have a life time warranty and anytime I have an issue I can ask for a replacement at no charge. I was very pleased. So I increased my rating back to 5 stars.
The application was easy, since I didn't know the bottle already had the solution in it, I went ahead and mixed a few drops of dish soap with water. You wet your fingers with soapy water to avoid leaving finger prints on the sticky side of the shield, you then spray the liquid on the sticky side of the sheet, the soapy water helped repositioning the shield and also allowed the bubbles to be pushed out easily. I used a credit card to push the bubbles out, be careful not to stretch the shield, as it is a vinyl like product. If it stretches it will hang over the edge of the phone and you will not be able to trim it nicely. First few minutes the shield was sliding around when I touched it, but after about half an hour or so it started drying and the next day it was solidly stuck to the screen. I would recommend doing it in the evening so you can leave your phone to dry until next morning.

Hoya 72mm Skylight Multi Coated Glass Filter
Hoya 72mm Skylight Multi Coated Glass Filter
Offered by Adorama Camera
Price: $24.95
4 used & new from $19.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Made in Japan, true multi-coated glass, March 31, 2014
Made in Japan by Tokina, well known lens manufacturer, a true multi-coated glass. Great price for this product. I am happy with this purchase.

Komputerbay MicroSD to CompactFlash Adapter High Speed Micro SD to Compact Flash Type I CF
Offered by Komputerbay
Price: $13.00
5 used & new from $13.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works really well, March 17, 2014
I was looking for an adapter for a long time, as my Nikon D800 has a slot for an SD card and another slot for a CF card. The CF cards are usually more expensive and I find them less convenient than the SD cards, as my laptops have SD card readers built-in but nothing for CF cards. In the picture this adapter shows a single Micro-SD slot, but to my surprise mine arrived with two slots. I inserted two Micro-SD cards, 64GB each and now I have 128GB of space on this adapter. I have been using it for a while without any issues. It is a bit tight pushing it in the camera's CF card slot, but once it is in, I don't have to take it out anymore, I can remove my Micro-SD cards without removing the adapter itself. Good value and very convenient.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 2, 2014 4:57 PM PDT

COSMOS ® 5 pcs Purple Neck Strap Band Lanyard For Camera Cell phone ipod mp3 mp4 PSP Wii and other Electronic Devices with Cosmos Fastening Strap
Offered by Cosmos Tech&Leisure
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars They are handy, February 6, 2014
I am using these lanyards to keep my USB memory sticks, car keys, cell phone or MP3 players around my neck or in my pockets. They are very inexpensive and help me finding the USB sticks and such items in my cluttered desk drawer easily. When i go into a meeting I just slide the lanyard inside my shirt or sweater so it is not dangling outside, but at least I know I have them with me. Many times my USB sticks got washed in my pants pockets and stopped working, as I was not aware that they were left in my pocket, especially the smaller ones. With these lanyards attached, I don't have that problem anymore.

Bluedio R+ Bluetooth Stereo Hi-fi Headphone the upgrade version of R Supports NFC aptX® audio suppression solution Bluetooth4.0 8 Tracks headset Support Line-iN Mode Multi-Media Playing Micro-SD Card(32GB) Playing (Red)
Offered by keisound
Price: $109.99
14 used & new from $108.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, great sound, January 13, 2014
Very well made, it was very easy to pair with all of my blue tooth devices, having the mini SD slot is a bonus, but it does not have a display to show you what is playing on your SD card. You can skip the songs but since there is no visual display I only use the SD card at the gym with a workout music when it doesn't matter what is playing. It is also handy for audio books, as it will start from where it was left off next time you turn on the SD card, so i don't have to remember which chapter I was at.
It has a built in microphone, so you can make hands-free phone calls, it will interrupt the music when a call comes in so you can answer your call. The sound quality is excellent, i also have a Bose set and i cannot tell the difference between the two.
It has a really nice glossy finish and the pads are nice and soft. The headset itself is a bit tight, i am hoping it will loosen up over time. It has a built in battery and comes with a USB cable and a microphone cable so you can plug it into non-bluetooth devices. When plugged in to a computer via the USB port it starts charging the battery and the SD card appears as a drive on your computer so you can add/delete or modify your mp3 files on it. The built-in battery lasts a long time, I've used it for about a week, a few hours a day without needing to recharge it. It also has a built-in equalizer with a few pre-sets. It was a very good deal, I highly recommend it.

Pyle PSC1250 12-Gauge, 50 feet Spool of High Quality Speaker Zip Wire
Pyle PSC1250 12-Gauge, 50 feet Spool of High Quality Speaker Zip Wire
Price: $14.35
39 used & new from $8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product and inexpensive, December 12, 2013
I had a more expensive brand of the same spec wire but I can't see any difference between them, so it is a good buy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7