Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Melanie Martinez Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 49

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Woodbridge, VA USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Youphoria Yoga Towel - (Available in 2 Sizes, 5 Colors) - Microfiber Hot Yoga Towel, Protect Your Yoga Mat and Improve Your Grip! - Perfect for Bikram Yoga Towel, Ashtanga Yoga Towel, Hot Yoga Towel - Non Slip, Skidless Once Dampened - Ultra Absorbent, Machine Washable - 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
Offered by BDS Outlets
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this thing, August 27, 2015
While I did receive a discount in exchange for a review, I love this thing. I have their mat as well, and they are both just solid products. It's absorbent, grippy, and the perfect size. I'd buy it again, and I might get another as a gift. Well worth it. :)

Beard Conditioning Oil By Percy Nobleman - A Beard Oil, Softener & Conditioner (3.4oz)
Offered by Lifestyle Direct
Price: $29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars but it works pretty well. Not too greasy, August 27, 2015
Got a discount on this in exchange for a review, but it works pretty well. Not too greasy, not too shiny, no offensive smell. I'd buy it again.

16-ounce Stainless Steel Travel Mug,Matte White, Panda
16-ounce Stainless Steel Travel Mug,Matte White, Panda
Offered by Suily
Price: $13.16
5 used & new from $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars but it's a super cute bottle that is definitely more for looks and ..., August 18, 2015
Although I received a discount on this in exchange for a review, I think that this is a case of managing expectations. This is VERY cute. It arrived exactly as described, and my daughter LOVES it. However, it is not the same quality as some of the Kleen Kanteen bottles that we have, or other high end bottles. It's metal, it's painted, the cap is pink silicone (the threading is not the best), but it's a super cute bottle that is definitely more for looks and light use than heavy duty function.

TL;DR: Super cute, not for heavy use. Buy it because it's adorable, not because you expect it to last forever.

LIFETIME GUARANTEE Baby More Co. Bath Toy Organizer + 2 Powerful Large Suction Cups for Tubs, Tiles and Glass - No More Messy Bathroom - Mold Free Bath Toys Organizer for Kids - Quick Drying Mesh Bag - Large Storage Holder for Multiple Use, Stroller Organizer - Bath Tub Toys Bag - 14in x 18 in (White)
Offered by Baby More Co.
Price: $19.97

4.0 out of 5 stars the hooks are great. They are large, August 12, 2015
I received a discount on this product in exchange for a review. While the netting on the bag was stiff and seems a bit flimsy, the hooks are great. They are large, with large suction cups, and they pivot to accommodate however I want to hold the bag. The hooks make up for the bag's quality.

Sorse® - #1 REQUESTED - Portable Bluetooth Speaker With FM Radio Function & High-End Stereo Sound - 7 HOUR Micro USB Rechargeable Battery - AUX/TF Card/Bluetooth Enabled - 100% GUARANTEE
Offered by The Sorse
Price: $34.99

4.0 out of 5 stars This works great - I especially like that I can run it ..., August 10, 2015
I received a discount on this in exchange for a review - but I've been looking for a bluetooth radio for a while. This works great - I especially like that I can run it off AC power, USB, or battery. I also like that it plays while charging - my old one did not. The audio quality is good, given that it's the size of my palm. I could wish that it was more finely manufactured- the ports seem less than well made to me, but it works great so far - no complaints.

Omega Fitness Foam Roller * Perfect for Trigger Point Therapy * Use Before and After Workouts! * 100% Money Back Guarantee * Lifetime Guarantee
Offered by Omega Fitness
Price: $34.99

4.0 out of 5 stars but these are pretty sweet. They are not very thick, August 10, 2015
I got a discount on these in exchange for a review, but these are pretty sweet. They are not very thick, but they work to roll out my back. I've used it for about a week, and I feel better - less kinks in my spine.

JAVA CLEAN - Descaler + Coffee Cleaner Biodegradable Formula - for single cup brewers, k-cup brewers, drip coffee machines, espresso machines, nespresso descaler (16oz)
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars No bad taste in your mouth..., August 6, 2015
Received a discount on this product in exchange for a review. Took a chance, since the coffee forums seems to be on the fence about cleaning/descaling products, but this one works pretty well as far as I can tell. We don't have particularly hard water, so I don't think we'll use it that often, but it works, has a pleasant smell (very faint) and doesn't leave a residue. I like that it removes the oils so that when we switch roasts, there isn't any lingering miasma. Good stuff.

[Pack of 24] eGroo® Silicone Baking Cups Cupcake Liners , Non-stick & Reusable Muffin Cups Molds
Offered by eGroo
Price: $11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Reusable and remarkable, August 6, 2015
I received a discount on these in exchange for a review, but they seem to be working just fine.

They are a little thinner than I expected, but easy to manipulate into my baking pans, and clean well with soap and water. I haven't tried them in the dishwasher yet, but I assume that they are dishwasher safe. My daughter loves them, and they were worth the money.

Bobbi Jean's Silicone Stainless Steel Kitchen Food Cooking Tongs & Spatula, 3pc Set 9 & 12 Inch Grey
Offered by Bobbi Jean's
Price: $21.99
3 used & new from $12.95

4.0 out of 5 stars I like that there are two different size tongs, August 6, 2015
Received a discount on these in exchange for a review, but they seem OK. I like that there are two different size tongs, and the silicone tips seem to be on there pretty tight. The spatula head is a thick silicone, so no problems stirring thicker stuff up. The only thing I dislike is the "lip" on the handle of the spatula - I wish the handle was one solid piece, since the lip gets in the way of resting the spatula on the rim on pans and bowls. Otherwise, solid quality and purchase.

Glow in the Dark Slime Science Kit - A Gross and Gooey DIY Kids Project
Glow in the Dark Slime Science Kit - A Gross and Gooey DIY Kids Project
Offered by Discover With Dr. Cool
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Kids loved it! I got a discount on this for ..., August 3, 2015
Kids loved it! I got a discount on this for reviewing it, but the 8 year olds that completed the kit were appropriately grossed out and kind of disappointed that there's only enough for one go round. It's a great plan for a Saturday to keep the kids busy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5