Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Beyond Five in a Row : Christian Character, Bible Study Supplement Ages 8-12
Beyond Five in a Row : Christian Character, Bible Study Supplement Ages 8-12
by Becky Jane Lambert
17 used & new from $19.87

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, September 25, 2015
I didn't realize that there were other versions that had discussion questions and other material

Tornado Valley
Tornado Valley
DVD
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 9, 2014
This review is from: Tornado Valley (Amazon Video)
Very good movie, my son and I really enjoy watching it together.

Intensive Discipleship Course: Developing Godly Character
Intensive Discipleship Course: Developing Godly Character
by Vinnie Carafano
Price: $14.99
33 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Study, January 7, 2014
I chose this rating because this study is so wonderful, encouraging and I am so excited to be doing this study. I am currently doing it with a sister in Christ and we are both loving it. I recommend it to anyone who wants to have a deeper relationship with our Father. It consists of being deeply committed with lots of reading but so worth it! As a homeschool mom I have a lot of reading to do already but for the things I don't like, I guess would be the book reports, I just don't have time for them. I would love to do them but just not enough time. I thank you for this study and may God bless you!

Nikon D90 DX-Format CMOS DSLR Camera (Body Only) (OLD MODEL)
Nikon D90 DX-Format CMOS DSLR Camera (Body Only) (OLD MODEL)
Offered by PIXIBYTES
Price: $699.99
75 used & new from $180.00

4.0 out of 5 stars I want one..., March 30, 2012
I bought a D3100 as my first DSLR and have had it just over a year. I love it but feel I have quickly outgrown it, (many years ago I had a couple of Minolta 35mm's). I keep reading all the latest reviews and thought of upgrading to the D5100, but that one still doesn't seem to be quite up to par with the trusted D90. For now I plan on getting the D90 (possibly refurbished) and keeping the D3100 as a back-up. Then save my money to put toward a D7100?
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 18, 2012 10:43 AM PDT

MOBI Floating Waterproof Digital Bath Thermometer w/ Alarm (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, December 19, 2011
I bought this product online when my son was just born and it has lasted 5 years. I have used it for every one of his baths. It has certainly been a great product and I recommend it or something similar to check you child's bath water. Our water runs hot and it has saved my son from getting burned. It has been great having it. Now I have to find another one. Everyone seems to be sold out, so that should tell you something about the product!

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Unhappy, disappointed, March 15, 2011
I bought this mouth piece for my husband who is the one who snores to the point that I either get broken sleep or have to go to another room. I was so hoping that it would allow me to sleep in my own bed again with a full nights sleep. Low and behold, he has tried it several times and does not like it. He just cannot seem to get used to it, there isn't one thing he likes about it much to my dismay. It is still too hard for his mouth, even after following the initial instructions for fitting.
I was really in hopes of this working and disappointed that it didn't work for him, not to say that it won't for someone else.