Profile for JSlepicka > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JSlepicka RSS Feed

Rider Motorcycle Sport Sunglasses Black Frame w/ Clear Mirror Lens
Rider Motorcycle Sport Sunglasses Black Frame w/ Clear Mirror Lens
Offered by MotoGroup
Price: $8.17
3 used & new from $8.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Day and Night. Perfect fit for Small faces, May 22, 2013
LOVE THESE! They fit amazing, super light, and stay on my face regardless of speed. They work great for DAY and NIGHT, I surprised, but I love them!!!

Viva Motorcycle Riding Padded Glasses Fits Small Faces Women Metal Side Accented Sunglasses, Motorcycle ATV Sports Eyewear
Offered by MotoGroup
Price: $30.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery, but don't work well for riding, April 9, 2013
My order came very quickly and the item seems very reliable. Advertisement is a little deceiving, shows a pair when you'll receive one, and no ear pieces came on my glasses. I was interested in this feature for riding and the extra hold. As I wore them riding, I had a hard time keeping them on. Even though the ad sais small faces, it was still a little too big for my head. The wind, even while riding behind my boyfriend was tryin to take them. Anything over 30/40 mph, had to start holding them on my nose. I wear my other glasses, which I LOVE for day AND night riding - 'Rider Motorcycle Sport Sunglasses Black Frame w/ Clear Mirror Lens' by Global Vision....

Victoria's Secret Pink with a Splash Lovely and True All-over Body Mist 2.5 Fl Oz,75 Ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, November 4, 2011
This was perfect. I was so glad I found this, after I went to the store and found out you couldn't get it anymore.

TP-LINK TL-WR740N  Wireless N150 Home Router,150Mpbs, IP QoS, WPS Button
TP-LINK TL-WR740N Wireless N150 Home Router,150Mpbs, IP QoS, WPS Button
Price: Click here to see our price
115 used & new from $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy for what I need., November 4, 2011
This was a great buy, and works perfectly. Had no problem setting up and connecting with the modem I got from Comcast. It came faster than I expected and has been great for my apartment.