Profile for Andrea > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Andrea RSS Feed

Status Veneto Glider and Nursing Ottoman, White/Beige
Status Veneto Glider and Nursing Ottoman, White/Beige
Price: $172.79
8 used & new from $172.79

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as comfy as expected, December 31, 2013
I expected this chair to be a little more comfortable based on the reviews, and the height to be a little taller. I'm 5'4" and I am able to lean my head back against the cushion, but my head is taller than the cushion by about an inch or less. I'm not sure how comfortable it will be for my husband who is 5'10". I really enjoy the pull-out foot stool feature and would recommend getting an ottoman with one even if you don't buy this particular model. Overall, it is a pretty good chair for the price.

Samsung Galaxy S Aviator Trident Aegis Polycarbonate Silicone Case Pink
Samsung Galaxy S Aviator Trident Aegis Polycarbonate Silicone Case Pink
Offered by Wireless Wonderz
Price: $8.00
3 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, December 24, 2012
great product. I know my phone wont break if i drop it. I love the silicone and that hard shell for extra protection.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Runners, December 24, 2012
I bought these for my husband who is a marathon runner, and he loves them! They don't slide off his face and they fit the sides nicely.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars SO easy~, December 24, 2012
I didn't have time to go to the store for a gift card, so I printed this out with a personal greeting and taped it to the inside of a birthday card. So fast so easy!

Mothers Day Gifts Bridal Pave CZ Teardrop Simulated Pearl Earrings Rhodium Plated
Offered by Bling Jewelry
Price: $44.99
2 used & new from $44.99

3.0 out of 5 stars The crystals look cheap, March 11, 2012
I bought these for my wedding. They are a bit smaller than expected and the "cubic zirconium" crystals look cheap. I'm not sure if I will wear them for my wedding or not. I love the design, its just not the greatest quality.

Decalgirl Kindle Touch Skin -  Moon Tree (does not fit Kindle Paperwhite)
Decalgirl Kindle Touch Skin - Moon Tree (does not fit Kindle Paperwhite)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, February 24, 2012
LOVE this skin! So easy to apply, and it looks like the kindle was made with it printed on! Love the design and the quality.

Mockingjay (The Final Book of The Hunger Games)
Mockingjay (The Final Book of The Hunger Games)
by Suzanne Collins
Price: $14.39
1395 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Triple Amazing!, September 11, 2011
The Hunger Games trilogy is one of the best book series I have ever read. Its suspenseful and thrilling with a love story twist. I can't say enough positive things about these books! They are entertaining for men and women alike. BUY THEM ALL!!!

Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, Book 2)
Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, Book 2)
by Suzanne Collins
Price: $14.54
1656 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, September 11, 2011
The Hunger Games trilogy is one of the best book series I have ever read. Its suspenseful and thrilling with a love story twist. I can't say enough positive things about these books! They are entertaining for men and women alike. BUY THEM!!!