Profile for Ted > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ted "cyberwhiz" RSS Feed (Fl United States)

Page: 1 | 2
Nostalgia Electrics FFT100 Fro-Frutti Frozen Fruit Dessert Maker
Nostalgia Electrics FFT100 Fro-Frutti Frozen Fruit Dessert Maker
Offered by Best Service Stores
Price: $38.86
2 used & new from $38.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product! Works well., November 24, 2014
Have only had this a couple of weeks but it works great. Easy to take apart and clean. Makes a delicious frozen treat. One of my favorites consists of one 16oz. can of mandarin oranges and 2 bananas. Make sure you dump the water out of the mandarin orange can before putting it in the freezer otherwise you oranges will be frozen in a block of ice. This combination is delicious. Was looking for something to replace ice cream with and this fits the bill perfectly. Glad I got it!

Power Isometrics: The Complete Course that allows you to Build a Strong and Athletic Body in only 30 minutes a Day! (Animal Kingdom Workouts)
by David Nordmark
Price: $14.12
31 used & new from $12.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Isometrics Really Work!, May 31, 2014
Decided to put the weights aside and give isometrics a try. So starting in April I began doing these exercises and they are tremendous. It takes me far less time to do than the old weight routines I was doing and the results are even better. They have exercises for every major muscle group from the neck to calves and I do them 3 days a week. The pictures and explanations are clear and concise. I've added some routines of my own I call wall isometrics. I lean into and push on a wall varying my arm position (wide, narrow, high,low), hand position (fingers pointing up, sideways and down while on my fingertips) with my feet shoulder width apart and out from the wall sometimes flat or on my toes while strongly contracting the muscles. These allow me to work on several major muscle groups at once if I choose to. I do these wall iso's for only 5 min two days a week. The breathing while doing them is the same way as described in the book. They make a perfect complement to the exercises in the book.

Get the book, do the exercises faithfully as described and you'll get results.

Hamilton Beach 51101B Personal Blender with Travel Lid, Black
Hamilton Beach 51101B Personal Blender with Travel Lid, Black
Price: $14.85
56 used & new from $14.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little blender, December 28, 2013
Have only had it about a week and use it most every day. Works very well blending apples, bananas, tomatoes,berries,protein powder etc. Per other reviews I only pulse it in 2 sec. bursts, have had no problems with the motor using it that way, no burning smell like others have mentioned. I make sure I don't overload it with too much at one time for example using a banana I'll just put in 2 or 3 one inch chunks, blend those then add more. I like to use coconut water, which is a health drink by itself, as the liquid I put in initially, 3 or 4 oz. Easy to clean the jar just by rinsing it and the lid under the faucet. Happy I got it!

Cold Sun
Cold Sun
by John L. Casey
Price: $13.05
16 used & new from $13.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, September 11, 2013
This review is from: Cold Sun (Paperback)
I have read the book and for those naysayers who state Mr. Casey doesn't have the credentials to be taken seriously well I suggest you go to [...] and check out the videos of credentialed scientists at The Heartland Institute who take issue with the politicized man made global warming crisis hysteria. Watch the excellent video of Dr. Fred Singer at their Eighth International Conference on Climate Change in Munich, Germany, November 30 - December 1, 2012. See how he exposes the flimsy evidence of the global warming purveyors.

Watch the video of Dr. James Taylor who talks about the conferences and how they can't get global warming supporters to come to their conferences and debate including Al Gore even though they promised to pay him 100K to come, biased media reporting and much more. Watch the videos of the other presenters and of their other conferences as well to get more good info on this topic.

Here is an excellent article in Forbes about their iccc7 conference, [...]
They also believe we are going into a period of global cooling but are not certain how bad it will be. After watching the videos of their conferences then read Mr. Casey's book, we could be in for catastrophic times in the not too distant future.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 8, 2014 11:01 AM PDT

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, May 27, 2013
Although it's rather expensive, I find the ingredients it has second to none so I'm willing to pay more for it. Great stuff, I take it daily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heaven and Hell, are they real?, October 22, 2012
Most all of us have wondered from time to time what lies after death, well this video will answer that question. It contains 7 powerful testimonies from people who died and then came back to life to tell what they saw and heard. Some try to explain away these experiences as imaginary but after you watch this you'll know they are not. Don't wait until you die to find out the truth, you may regret it for all eternity.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for uhf but not vhf, August 10, 2012
Read the reviews and thought it's cheap so I'll give it a shot. Put it on a little table near a window which is where I found it works best. Did a good job picking up the UHF channels I wanted but unfortunately would not pick up any vhf ones, something which other reviewers have noted. Hence the rating of 3 stars.

Metamorphosis: The Beauty and Design of Butterflies
Metamorphosis: The Beauty and Design of Butterflies
DVD ~ Alvin Chea
Offered by BuckeyeState-Bulk
Price: $19.99
11 used & new from $13.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent dvd, June 13, 2012
This is an excellent dvd. The production qualities have been described in detail by other reviewers so I won't go over all that. It's telling to note that among the comments there are none from evolutionists prattling on about how this extremely complex process just came about by chance over millions of years since such a thing is simply not possible which has been mentioned in detail by other reviewers. God has placed many such signposts in nature attesting to his handiwork.

ESV Share the Good News Outreach New Testament
ESV Share the Good News Outreach New Testament
by ESV Bibles by Crossway
Price: $1.99
213 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A great deal!, October 6, 2011
This is an excellent new testament to give away for evangelistic purposes or for group study. An easy to read translation with helpful features including a 30 day reading plan, textual and cross-reference footnotes, section headers, an excellent explanation of God's plan of salvation and more.

Concerto Under The Stars
Concerto Under The Stars
Offered by the_music_store
Price: $5.77
31 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Absoutely beautiful Music!, July 9, 2011
Outstanding job by 101 strings on these beautiful melodies. Great for relaxing. Here's a track listing.

1. stormy weather 2. midnight rhapsody, 3. chopins study in E major, 4. They call the wind maria, 4. meditation from thais, 6. evening star, 7. liebestraum, 8. lone star concerto, 9. night at beacon hill, 10. starlight rhapsody, 11. love before dawn, 12. blue danube, 13. concerto d'amour, 14. cameo, 15. spanish sunset, 16. moonlight & you, 17. the night is young and you are beautiful, 18. the moon was yellow, 19. moonlight in vermont, 20. orchids in the moonlight

Page: 1 | 2