Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for John A. Tiedje > Reviews

Browse

John A. Tiedje's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

John A. Tiedje RSS Feed (TUCSON, ARIZONA, US)

All for Pizza - Deluxe Pizza Cutter Wheel - Best Stainless Steel Pizza Cutter on Amazon
Offered by Venzel Co
Price: $34.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Great as advertised., February 26, 2016
This Pizza cutter is the genuine article as explained on Amazon. It is very sturdy and very sharp with finger guide protection and cut through a deep dish pizza in nothing flat, I have bought in the past the cheaper "wheels" and have had them break during serving which can be embarrassing and I cut my finger on one several years back that was not fun. Good company it seems , good warranty and good product. I have been contacted by their customer service already twice to make sure there were no problems. A company I would choose to do business with and will in the future. This would make a great gift the way it is boxed. You can store it in the sturdy cutout box which I am doing to keep the blade from banging around other untensils.

Polo by Ralph Lauren for Men, Eau de Toilette Natural Spray, 4-Fluid Ounce
Polo by Ralph Lauren for Men, Eau de Toilette Natural Spray, 4-Fluid Ounce
Price: $55.99
2 used & new from $55.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great fragrance for me and it was somewhat cheaper than ..., July 29, 2014
This is a great fragrance for me and it was somewhat cheaper than I could buy locally, not much , but a savings.

Casio Brown Leather Men's watch #MTP1094Q-9A
Casio Brown Leather Men's watch #MTP1094Q-9A
Offered by De Levor
Price: $22.99
9 used & new from $19.85

5.0 out of 5 stars The watch looks good and keeps perfect time, July 29, 2014
Nothing to complain about here. The watch looks good and keeps perfect time. Why would anyone spend $50 or more on a casual watch. I have a Rolex which I only wear on certain occasions these are everyday watches that last.

Casio F-108WHC-7ACF Classic Watch
Casio F-108WHC-7ACF Classic Watch
Price: $14.88
10 used & new from $14.88

5.0 out of 5 stars I have one on my golf cart that is 6 years old (broken band) and still keeps perfect time., July 29, 2014
There is nothing negative to write about these inexpensive casio watches. The band wears out after a time and I just get rid of them or use them not wearable in some other fashion. These watches do not quit. The band usually wears out. I have one on my golf cart that is 6 years old (broken band) and still keeps perfect time.

Dexter Men's Seth II Bowling Shoes
Dexter Men's Seth II Bowling Shoes
Price: $30.95 - $56.92

4.0 out of 5 stars I would say to order the size shoe that you regularly wear and they will be fine, plus you will save a lot of money, July 29, 2014
I bought these shoes from the bowling alley pro shop after reading discrepancies about size and fit and actually wanted to try them on before I bought them. I wear a size 14 and my width is medium and they fit perfectly. I unfortunately paid a lot more for them even with a 10% discount as a league bowler at this installation. They cost me $58.50 with the local tax included in that price. I would say to order the size shoe that you regularly wear and they will be fine, plus you will save a lot of money. I know buying shoes online is risky if they do not fit well.

Casio Men's W201-1AV Chronograph Watch
Casio Men's W201-1AV Chronograph Watch
Price: $11.87
12 used & new from $11.82

4.0 out of 5 stars great watch for the price, January 28, 2012
This is a very reliable watch for a bargain price. This is my 3rd in last 6 years. Lighted face for night and an alarm setting great for travel. I scratched the face on my last one and it is hard to read but still working perfectly. Hard to imagine it could be sold for such a bargain price.

New 25' Aluminum Telescopic Flagpole Includes U.S Flag & Gold Ball Flag Pole Telescoping
Offered by BlackSales16
Price: $65.00
4 used & new from $65.00

5.0 out of 5 stars nice value, November 2, 2010
Flag pole kit arrived in perfect shape. It was as advertised. Great buy compared to what I could have bought locally.