Profile for John A. Tiedje > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

John A. Tiedje RSS Feed (TUCSON, ARIZONA, US)

Polo by Ralph Lauren for Men, Eau de Toilette Natural Spray, 4-Fluid Ounce
Polo by Ralph Lauren for Men, Eau de Toilette Natural Spray, 4-Fluid Ounce
Price: $57.59

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great fragrance for me and it was somewhat cheaper than ..., July 29, 2014
This is a great fragrance for me and it was somewhat cheaper than I could buy locally, not much , but a savings.

Casio Brown Leather Men's watch #MTP1094Q-9A
Casio Brown Leather Men's watch #MTP1094Q-9A
Offered by Sky Mania
Price: $20.50
5 used & new from $17.49

5.0 out of 5 stars The watch looks good and keeps perfect time, July 29, 2014
Nothing to complain about here. The watch looks good and keeps perfect time. Why would anyone spend $50 or more on a casual watch. I have a Rolex which I only wear on certain occasions these are everyday watches that last.

Casio F-108WHC-7ACF "Classic" Watch
Casio F-108WHC-7ACF "Classic" Watch
Price: $13.56
20 used & new from $10.88

5.0 out of 5 stars I have one on my golf cart that is 6 years old (broken band) and still keeps perfect time., July 29, 2014
There is nothing negative to write about these inexpensive casio watches. The band wears out after a time and I just get rid of them or use them not wearable in some other fashion. These watches do not quit. The band usually wears out. I have one on my golf cart that is 6 years old (broken band) and still keeps perfect time.

Dexter Men's Seth II Bowling Shoes
Dexter Men's Seth II Bowling Shoes
Price: $32.95 - $55.21

4.0 out of 5 stars I would say to order the size shoe that you regularly wear and they will be fine, plus you will save a lot of money, July 29, 2014
I bought these shoes from the bowling alley pro shop after reading discrepancies about size and fit and actually wanted to try them on before I bought them. I wear a size 14 and my width is medium and they fit perfectly. I unfortunately paid a lot more for them even with a 10% discount as a league bowler at this installation. They cost me $58.50 with the local tax included in that price. I would say to order the size shoe that you regularly wear and they will be fine, plus you will save a lot of money. I know buying shoes online is risky if they do not fit well.

Casio Men's W201-1AV Alarm Chronograph Watch
Casio Men's W201-1AV Alarm Chronograph Watch
Price: $11.87
13 used & new from $11.87

4.0 out of 5 stars great watch for the price, January 28, 2012
This is a very reliable watch for a bargain price. This is my 3rd in last 6 years. Lighted face for night and an alarm setting great for travel. I scratched the face on my last one and it is hard to read but still working perfectly. Hard to imagine it could be sold for such a bargain price.

New 25' Aluminum Telescopic Flagpole Includes U.S Flag & Gold Ball Flag Pole Telescoping
Offered by BestChoiceproducts
Price: $54.95
2 used & new from $54.95

5.0 out of 5 stars nice value, November 2, 2010
Flag pole kit arrived in perfect shape. It was as advertised. Great buy compared to what I could have bought locally.