Profile for Carol Wyatt > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Carol Wyatt RSS Feed (Atlanta GA USA)

Right-Brained Children in a Left-Brained World: Unlocking the Potential of Your ADD Child
by Jeffrey Freed
Price: $14.40
284 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars New hope for all who enter here!, August 13, 2000
Tomorrow morning my son starts his sophomore year in high school, and I hope and pray it will be better than the last few academic years. This book has given me real hope by providing practical approaches to the challenges posed by and for my gifted, ADHD, right-brain son. As a former educator who became disenchanted by the dinosaur methods required by public school systems, I actually found my passion for teaching returning while reading this book. I only wish this book had been around 15 years ago, as I will forever be haunted by certain kids (David, Chip, Courtney, Chico - what became of you?) Now, I feel newly empowered and can pass that along to my son, who generally picks up on my mood faster than I do! Thank you, Jeffrey and Laurie, for finally distilling all the theories floating around into a cohesive whole. Highly, highly recommended!