Profile for Edith's mom > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 52

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Edith's mom "Karen" RSS Feed (Hyannis, MA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Warwick Heel Wedge, Small - Sold Individually
Warwick Heel Wedge, Small - Sold Individually
Offered by Joyous Discount
Price: $6.25
7 used & new from $1.04

3.0 out of 5 stars Wedgies, July 19, 2014
While these are OK, I was really looking for something a bit thicker for my shoes...

Trimmer Black Professional Size Mechanical Scale
Trimmer Black Professional Size Mechanical Scale
Price: $39.94
9 used & new from $8.85

4.0 out of 5 stars I weigh HOW much?!!, July 19, 2014
I could not be happier with this old time-type scale. It does the job perfectly and, unlike digital ones, I can use it on my bathroom tile floors (being careful the scale isn't wobbly).

Birds on a Wire II by Elizabeth St. Hilaire Nelson Vintage Newsprint 22x10 Framed Art Print Picture
Offered by Framed Art by Tilliams
Price: $72.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Birds came home to roost., July 19, 2014
The print's colors are true to the site's. I selected this print because I adore Elizabeth St.Hilaire Nelson's work...colorful and fun collage/assemblages (I have two original small ones) and the "Birds" fit with many of the other bird prints I own.

Now Designs Set of 6 Cereal Bowls, Green
Now Designs Set of 6 Cereal Bowls, Green
Price: $44.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy green color!, June 29, 2013
Really like the size of the bowls (12 oz. if filled) for cereal, small salads, desserts ( we do sorbet or yogurt with fruit coulis in the summer) and that Granny Smith apple green is perfect to go with accents on my dishes and in the dining area.

Pedifix Heel Straights, Medium, 1 Pair per Pack, (Pack of 2)
Pedifix Heel Straights, Medium, 1 Pair per Pack, (Pack of 2)
Offered by The Therapy Connection
Price: $11.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure how to rate these really thin wedges., June 29, 2013
I needed a heel wedge and thought these might work...I find them too slim and would have appreciated a set twice as thick.

Oriental Furniture Best Indirect Mood Lighting, 13-Inch Kago Japanese Design Bamboo Matchstick Asian Lantern, Walnut
Price: $37.32
5 used & new from $34.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Look good in non-Asian decor., June 29, 2013
The lamps are not expensive but do not look cheap. I ordered two of these for the narrow sofa table/board which fits against the wall. These are perfect accent lights ( take a 25W bulb) on either end of the table, and the wicker goes with our wicker woven seat on a black bench used for a side table and the woven seats on the counter stools. Even though we live on Cape Cod, our decor is not real "beachy" , but just casually traditional.

Empty Rocker
Empty Rocker
by Judi Ciance
Price: $10.80
15 used & new from $3.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Good light read with a twist., June 19, 2013
This review is from: Empty Rocker (Paperback)
When our local library announced the author's appearance soon, I got this book on my Kindle. It is a quick read, with the character of James well developed and a twist at the end. Since meeting Ms. Ciance today at the library talk, I'm looking forward to reading another of Judi's books about Casey. Well done first book!

Merrell Womens Lorelei Emme Sneaker Deep Tan Size 8
Merrell Womens Lorelei Emme Sneaker Deep Tan Size 8

4.0 out of 5 stars Just a bit too roomy now, May 11, 2013
As a Merrells enthusiast and wanting a pair of casual shoes for summer, I ordered Lorelei Emme which is a Mary Jane type shoe. Merrells are great because I have over pronation and a narrow heel and bony feet on a not narrow, bony body and Merrell shoes fit my feet better than other brands.. My usual size is 8 medium and these were a tad roomier in toe area. However, with the hot weather, my feet will swell and they should be OK. In the meantime, I placed 1/2 insoles in the toe/instep area and they make the shoes just right. Gave them 4 stars only because the fit is not as usual. Also, even though Merrell shoes are expensive, they last long, feel good right out of the box and keep my feet from aching.

Gentle Yoga for Every Body
Gentle Yoga for Every Body
DVD ~ JJ Etchells
Offered by Fit Video Wholesalers
Price: $8.99
21 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for beginners, May 11, 2013
This review is from: Gentle Yoga for Every Body (DVD)
If you are NOT athletic or are sedentary, older, or very overweight, and want to start the benefits of yoga, this is a terrific choice from many yoga DVDs that are available. GENTLE YOGA is divided into several parts, and depending on your body, you will find a perfect yoga workout with clear instuctions. Personally, since I have been taking yoga classes at our local senior center for two years, I found this DVD too easy (and those classes have been geared to older, stiffer bodies). Instead, I will pass this along to my 42 year old daughter who wants to begin practicing.

Jockey Women's Hosiery Skimmies Short Length Slipshort , light, L
Jockey Women's Hosiery Skimmies Short Length Slipshort , light, L
Offered by Jockey
Price: $20.00
2 used & new from $15.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Very lightweight., May 8, 2013
I originally ordered this skimmie in Large ( I take a size 12 in pants), and found them a bit loose. Then I ordered another pair in Medium and was most pleased with the fit. You should understand these are NOT firming/Spanx type underwear. These are meant for modesty and light fit under clothing... As other reviewers remarked, they will be good under skirts in warm weather.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6