Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Disturbed Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Disney Infinity 3.0 Gear Up for Football Deal of the Day
Profile for D in NV > Reviews

Browse

D in NV's Profile

Customer Reviews: 60

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D in NV "Diana" RSS Feed (Henderson, NV)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Offered by ETMIND
Price: $49.99
8 used & new from $40.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves it!!!, July 27, 2015
I purchased this for my 21 year old daughter. She loves it and wears it constantly. She uses it with several apps on her Iphone and says it really helps her. Loves that she can strap it to her wrist or just clip and go.

Eagle Creek Travel Gear Pack-It Specter Compression Cube Set, Strobe Green, One Size
Price: $36.16
3 used & new from $34.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Not functional, July 27, 2015
Will be sending this item back. I tried to used both compression sacs; however on both of them when I went to use the pull tabs to close the compression part of the sac the pull tabs came off. Poorly made. also, you really can't get much in these bags without spending a long time fighting to close them. I was able to put 3 pair of jeans in the large one and 6 pairs of socks in the small one; however trying to close the compression zippers were impossible. I would not recommend them. I ordered them for my 21 year old daughter to take to Europe. There is no way that she will spend the time needed to try and zip these things shut. I ordered several items for the Eagle Creek Travel Gear Pack-it Specter series and I have all of them back except for the shoe bags, Ecube M, and On Board. Warning the On Board is MUCH larger than it appears; however for those ladies that have a lot of bathroom items to take when traveling then the size is perfect.

Cottage Garden Daughter Wavy Woodgrain Digital Music Box / Jewelry Box Plays My Wish
Offered by Sincerely Hers
Price: $35.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Not What was Expected, June 1, 2015
This is not as it appears to be. I purchased this for my daughter. The photo on Amazon makes it look as if it's 3 dimensional on a wooden background. It's not - it is a paper photo under glass. My daughter liked it (probably because it was a gift from her father and me), so I'm keeping it, but it's not what I expected. Also, the light activation only works in bright light. If you're in a room that is not very, very, brightly lit the music WILL NOT play. She tried to show it off to her friends and had to hold it under a bright light in order for the music to play. A windup music box works much better. The item was WAY over priced for what you get. I would not recommend purchasing this product.

CUPET(TM) Pet Portable Drinking Water Bottle Head Feeder With Cap For Pet Cat Puppy Dog (Green)
Offered by CUPET Specialized Pet Supplier
Price: $5.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Won't fit water bottle., May 21, 2015
Great Idea - wrong design. This is supposed to fit a regular water bottle; however it doesn't. I don't have any water bottles that it will fit. It's useless. Would send back; however it came from China and would probably cost more to send back then it's worth.

RC Pet Products Step in Cirque Soft Walking Dog Harness, X-Small, Lime
RC Pet Products Step in Cirque Soft Walking Dog Harness, X-Small, Lime
Price: $22.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't Have Snap Closure - Only Velcro, May 2, 2015
I ordered this harness expecting that it had a snap closure only to find out that it only has Velcro. I'm concerned about the Velcro coming lose so I sent it back.

Buffalo Boys [HD]
Buffalo Boys [HD]
DVD
Price: $10.99

1.0 out of 5 stars BORING!!!, April 29, 2015
Tried to watch this twice and just couldn't get into it. I watched about 1/2 hour and couldn't get into it.

Culina Premium Garlic Press 3 Interchangeable Blades
Culina Premium Garlic Press 3 Interchangeable Blades
Offered by Innovative World
Price: $19.95
5 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product - AWESOME Manufacture!!!, April 25, 2015
I purchased this garlic press in Dec. 2014 and love it; however recently while using it part of the plastic part broke off inside the cutter. I contacted Culina (the manufacture) via e-mail regarding the piece breaking off and provided pictures of the broken part. I was surprised at how quickly they responded. Not only did they tell me that they were sorry to hear about my problem, but told me that they would be sending out a replacement immediately (this was April 21st). Today, April 25th I received a whole new garlic press and they didn't ask me to return the broken part or the other garlic press. Their customer service is awesome and I would highly recommend purchasing the products that they manufacture and sell on Amazon.

Oranges and Sunshine
Oranges and Sunshine
DVD
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars MUST SEE - EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH!!!, April 19, 2015
Wonderful true story. I remember hearing something about this; however I didn't realize exactly what was done to these children and their families. These children were taken away from their families, sent to Australia and became slaves and it was done with the United Kingdom's government approval. Then when it started to come out the government and agencies involved tried to justify it by saying the children were better off - can you believe that - how can you be better off becoming a slave at the ages of 3, 4, 5, 6, etc. instead of being with your family? This is a movie everyone should watch to remind us that we must use our voices and speak out when we see injustice, especially coming from our government and agencies that are supposed to protect the innocent.

Gift Pack Caftans, 3 Best Floral Prints Caftans, One Size Plus, Special#22
Gift Pack Caftans, 3 Best Floral Prints Caftans, One Size Plus, Special#22
Offered by Textile World
Price: $33.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Gift!!!, April 8, 2015
I gave these to a friend of mine for her birthday. She instantly fell in love with them. She liked the fact that she could wear them around her home, but still feel comfortable enough to answer the door if it rang. The Caftans were beautiful, I just wish that they had more colors to choose from in the Gift Pack.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6