Profile for Rayanne L. Neely > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rayanne L. Neely "BROE FAN" RSS Feed

Bipolar Disorder For Dummies
Bipolar Disorder For Dummies
by Joe Kraynak
102 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars BIPOLAR DISORDER FOR DUMMIES, August 1, 2006
THIS HAS BEEN THE MOST INFORMAITIVE BOOK ON BIPOLAR I'VE READ YET. 4 MEMBERS OF MY FAMILY HAVE THIS DISORDER AND I HAVE LEARNED SO MUCH.

THANK YOU FOR HAVING IT FOR SALE.

RAYANNE L. NEELY

FLAT ROCK, MICH.

Gotti [VHS]
Gotti [VHS]
VHS

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT MOVIE, December 26, 2005
This review is from: Gotti [VHS] (VHS Tape)
AS A FAN OF ARMAND ASSANTE, I THOUGHT HE DID A WONDERFUL JOB WITH THE MOVIE. AND FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND, HE WENT TO THE FAMILY OR JOHN GOTTI HIMSELF AND ASKED QUESTIONS, BEFORE TAKING THE ROLE. I DO AGREE, THAT THE ACTOR CAST AS SAMMY "THE RAT" WAS MISCASTED.. I'VE SEEN PICTURES OF SAMMY AND HE IS ALOT SHORTER THEN JOHN ...IMO, IT'S TOO BAD, THAT THIS WASN'T A "MAJOR FILM" FOR THEATERS...AND OSCAR AWARD POSSIBLE....I AM ALSO A FAN OF THE "GODFATHER" MOVIES...IN FACT, I LIKE ALOT OF "MOB" TYPE STORIES.

RAYANNE L. NEELY

Days of Our Lives: Love Songs
Days of Our Lives: Love Songs
22 used & new from $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I FOUND THIS CD TO BE VERY GOOD.....BUT!, February 27, 2005
I FOUND THIS CD TO BE VERY GOOD....ALL OF THE SONGS WERE WONDERFUL, EXCEPT FOR THE 1 THAT MS.ZUKER KILLED....WHEN SANG BY THE WONDERFUL & BEAUTIFUL NADIA BJORLIN...IT MADE YOU THINK OF BRADY & CHLOE.(AKA:BROE)...KYLE LOWDER, IMO WILL GO FAR IN COUNTRY MUSIC....AND I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM BOTH HE & NADIA...APART & TOGETHER....I WOULD HAVE LOVED A SONG DONE BY BOTH LOWDER & BJORLIN....I WOULD NEVER GIVE A SONG TO MS.ZUKER...ESPECIALLY ONE THAT HAD ALREADY BEEN SANG, BY NADIA BJORLIN.

AND TO THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW: MS.BJORLIN, IS SLOWLY WORKING ON HER OWN CD.

A DAYS/BROE FAN.