Profile for Hantie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Hantie RSS Feed (San Jose, CA USA)

Leg Avenue Women's Plus-Size 2 Piece Gothic Red Riding Hood Plus Size, Red/White, 3X/4X
Price: $35.50
10 used & new from $33.74

1.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't wear it on a bet., December 28, 2014
Very cheap outfit. So glad that I had purchased another in time for my Halloween festivities. There was no way I was going out in this one.

La Hacienda Crowing Rooster Wall Art, 22.4 by 16.9 by 7-Inch, Brown
La Hacienda Crowing Rooster Wall Art, 22.4 by 16.9 by 7-Inch, Brown
Price: $33.03
3 used & new from $30.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Honorary member of the family, December 28, 2014
This was purchased as a Christmas gift for my mother. I received it 2 months early (original expected delivery was the week before Christmas, I received it the end of October) and I couldn't wait to give it to her. She loves it! Everyone who sees it loves it. And she makes sure everyone sees it. In fact it greets everyone as they walk up to the front door. For Christmas it was even sporting a red bow around its neck. So let's just say that exceeded my expectations.

KitchenAid 7 Qt. Commercial Stand Mixer
KitchenAid 7 Qt. Commercial Stand Mixer
Offered by always quality
Price: $699.99
3 used & new from $455.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Great if you know anything about professional baking, January 1, 2014
I just received this from a different site (cheaper and used Ebates) but decided to respond to some of the cons I read on here from other customers.
1 - Yes, the bowl raises and lowers, it doesn't tilt and it says that in the description of you bothered to read it. "This bowl-lift stand mixer ..." It's a professional item. All professional kitchens use this type of mixer no matter what the size.
2 - This means you have to lower the bowl, unhook the attachment into the bowl, tip the bowl to unhook it and then remove it with the attachment in the bowl. You then remove the attachment and clean it. Sanitation may not be big in your kitchen but it is in commercial kitchens, you might want to look into it.
3 - To latch the bowl - slightly tilt it like you're looking into the bowl, set the bowl tabs on the arms then press down on the back of the bowl to lock it into place. I know, rocket science right?
4 - It's heavy? Of course it's heavy! If you're going to be mixing up large quantities of dough it's going to have to be heavy so it isn't thrown around itself. I used a smaller mixer for bread dough once and it got bent out of shape because it couldn't handle the dough, this one doesn't. It handles it like a champ.
5 - While in culinary school every time we made beads it always ended up as a large dough ball and a small one chasing it around the bowl, and that still happens to this day, that's just the way it is. Doesn't mean it isn't mixing it. It's called the kneading process.
6 - If you're looking for something to mix your box cake mix or your 2 dozen cookies, go for the smaller less expensive models. But of you're going to be mixing large batches of cookies, bread dough or anything where you need a heavy duty mixer then you can stop looking.
Hope this helps! Sorry if I may have been a little condescending at times. I'm not feeling well and some of these complainers need to know that they probably have too much machine for their little box cake mixes. Oops, there I go again. Sorry!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 27, 2014 8:42 PM PST

Wisedeal Hot Lovely Metallic Sweet Lady Hollow Rose Flower Elastic Hair Band Headband - Gold for Women Girls Wife As Valentine's Day Gift

1.0 out of 5 stars pretty but ..., May 9, 2013
I received the headband and it was really pretty...except for the fact that it was broken. It was only $5.xx and shipped from Hong Kong so not worth trying to return it. Just cut my losses.

Ateco Striper Bag Inserts, 18" 10 Count
Ateco Striper Bag Inserts, 18" 10 Count
Offered by MMP Living
Price: $8.10
11 used & new from $3.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, November 30, 2012
I've been using this trick for years. Take 2 Disposable bags (around 10" or 14")and put your colors in them. Don't fill too full. Then carefully flatten them, mainly the tips and up about 2 or 3 inches, and snip the ends about 1/2" - 3/4" up. Holding both colors together slip them into an 18" disposable bag that has a coupler attached. Make sure both tips from the color bags slip down into the coupler. You're ready to rock! Put the desired tip on the coupler. Make sure the open ends are twisted closed and start piping. First squeeze should be tested into a bowl or onto a paper towel to get the colors started. Happy decorating!!! :o)
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 1, 2013 4:00 PM PDT

CoreBody Reformer
CoreBody Reformer

4.0 out of 5 stars Sooo excited!, August 30, 2012
This review is from: CoreBody Reformer (Sports)
Ordered this on Aug 27th. System said I would receive it as early as Sept 6th. I received it today! August 30th! So impressed and very excited to get started. It was very easy to set up and the videos are great showing you the adjustments you can do to make it harder or easier as needed. I know I'm going to have to adjust my workout at first because I have injuries I need to compensate for so showing the adjustments is very helpful. Thanks for the great product and excellent service!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 9, 2013 11:00 AM PDT

Octane
Octane
Price: $3.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing new band, March 8, 2011
This review is from: Octane (MP3 Music)
This band won a contest last July (2010) and I have been waiting ever since for this day to come. The EP is AWESOME! Lucky for me they are relatively local so I can see them when they have live shows. I know that pretty soon everyone will get to see them. There is no way these guys aren't going to end up on tour. Probably with Slash since he's featured on "Drive Me". Buy these songs, you won't be disappointed!

Aladdin (Two-Disc Special Edition)
Aladdin (Two-Disc Special Edition)
DVD ~ Scott Weinger
Price: $41.72
24 used & new from $26.00

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!, January 10, 2005
I just finished writing two horrible reviews and had to write a good one. What better movie to write about than Aladdin?!?! This is one of my all time favorite Disney movies. The animation is incredible. The actors top notch. The music wonderful & addictive! Can't tell you how many times 'A Whole New World' pops into my head. I don't think there's anything bad you could say about this movie. It's fun, exciting and hillarious. What more could you ask for??

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars 1 Star was as low as I could go....., January 10, 2005
I loved Ocean's 11 and looked forward to Ocean's 12. I had such a hard time staying awake!! All I can say was HORRIBLE!!! I'm just going to try to forget it was ever made. And when it comes out on cable... break out the tarps & rollers, cause I'd rather watch paint dry, it has more texture and depth.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Could have been a lot better. :o(, January 10, 2005
I was so excited when I heard that there was a third Blade movie coming out... man, what a let down! Don't get me wrong, there were some really good parts to it but it left me with the feeling that they didn't have enough funding and rushed to get it done. I mean come on, Wesley's mouth piece (Blade's teeth) was way too big. And since when are all the bad guys morons? In 1 & 2 they only had one, maybe two morons. In this one the only one who wasn't a moron was Drake. And I'd have to say that 'Frost' from the first one seemed more challenging for Blade than Drake did. And I'm sorry, I don't care if he was supposed to be the 'First' vampire, he shouldn't have been immune to sunlight. And since when can vampires shapeshift??

I did love the vampire dogs and Ryan Renolds and Jessica Biel were a great addition. I love the sceens with them.

Hey, can anyone tell me what happened between Blade 2 and this 'movie' that caused Blade to talk/swear so much? In the first two movies he always had these short 'clean' jabs that he would throw in. More action and less talking. In this movie he talked a lot more and was swearing! Don't get me wrong, it's not like I'm a nun... more like a sailor, it just wasn't Blade.

I'd have to say to save your money and wait till it comes out on cable.