Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
Profile for Dar-lene > Reviews

Browse

Dar-lene's Profile

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dar-lene RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Seresroad Sunshade Baby Car Sun Shade Protector for Side Windows (3xPack) - Large 20x12 inches Static Cling Sun Shade UV Rays Blocker Easy to Install NO Suction Cups Needed
Offered by Bonchoice
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad product, not danferous like roll down shades, July 14, 2016
I didn't know what to expect from this product. I will tell you now that I have it in hand, it has met my expectations.

I originally got the roll down type with the suction cups but was annoyed that the size was just so awkward for my SUV. I actually had to overlap 2 of them. Then I had the fear of them falling down on my kids, so I was determined to find something else.

I live in hot Las Vegas. My windows are tinted, but that won't keep the sun out of my kids eyes. I usually will put a blanket up, but that's not possible if I'm driving. I was going to irchase the sock covers for the wondows, but it looks so tacky. Practical for the purpose, yes, but still tacky looking.

At least with this, I am able to put it up, and peel it off as needed. When I need to put it away, I tuck away in its pouch. I wish it was a perfect fit for my SUV windows, but I cant complain, it covers better then 2 roll down shades.

I'll know for sure how this will stand the desert heat and will update with one less star or one added star!

iPhone 6S Case, SUPCASE Apple IPhone 6 Case / 6S 4.7 Inch [Unicorn Beetle Pro] Rugged Holster Cover with Builtin Screen Protector (Black/Black)
Price: $15.98
34 used & new from $11.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the price, July 14, 2016
Bought this case because I have now broke my iPhone glass 2x already. These darn phones are so delicate and perhaps too big for my hands. I needed something that would give it protection front and back. I dropped my phone with it landing flat and the other time it cracked because it dropped on the corner.

Anyhow, I give it 4 stars because it is not as bulky as I thought it would be. You don't have to get a screen protector when you purchase this because it already has one with the front piece. I'll have to get used to removing covers to charge, plug on my earphones, and to flip the silent button on.

Glad I was able to catch this on Prime day as I got it at a sale price! Probably worth the investment then forking over $125 2x!

Fire Tablet, 7" Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB - Includes Special Offers, Black
Fire Tablet, 7" Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB - Includes Special Offers, Black
Price: $49.99
4 used & new from $26.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, July 14, 2016
Bought this for my toddler. She broke my phone 2x so I figured it was time to just buy her own tech. I just needed something to allow her to watch her videos she loves and be able to utilize all the Prime membership advantages.

Not as clear as an ipad, but why would you even compare it? It's a totally different price point and what a great buy!

RainFrog® Kindle Fire 7 2015 Case - [Shockproof] [Handle] [Kids Safe] Protective Silicone Lightweight [Durable] Cover for Amazon Fire 7 Tablet (7" Display 5th Generation - 2015 release)
Offered by RainFrog Electronics
Price: $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome buy, July 14, 2016
This met my expectations! I was a bit worried that it wouldn't fit the fire I bought my toddler but it fit perfectly and snug. I opted to buy this because it had a handle and I loved the color, too. Did I mention the price was awesome compared to competitors?

Very happy with my purchase!

Honda Accord with Smart Key Silicone Rubber Keyless Remote Cover Purple
Honda Accord with Smart Key Silicone Rubber Keyless Remote Cover Purple
Offered by High-End Motorsports
Price: $8.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits like a glove!, July 8, 2016
Purchased to keep my key fob in nice condition. I have to say, I'll be doing just that in style.

Logitech M570 Wireless Trackball, Computer Wireless Mouse, Long Range Wireless Mouse
Price: $26.95
122 used & new from $22.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for long hours at the desk, April 12, 2016
I've been waiting to purchase this mouse because it is so expensive. I have mild carpal tunnel and saw that this may help with all the desk work.

It took me awhile to get used to but now I'm pretty awesome at it. No fighting to move around the mouse. Yes, it's large, but easy on the hands. Not meant for carrying around, but with all the comfort, can't imagine using any other mouse.

Pulled telse trigger on purchasing when the price dropped to $25. Whoo hoo, happy purchase!

Vintage Retro Classic Polarized Lens Trendy Wayfarer Style Sunglasses - 80's Fashion - Mens or Womens - More Colors Available,Black
Offered by Premier Life
Price: $4.40
4 used & new from $1.99

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, April 12, 2016
Not polarized

Shiatsu Back Massager - Shiatsu Neck Massager - Foot Massager - Kneading Massage Pillow w/ Heat (Black)
Offered by LiBa
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars What are you waiting for, click order!, April 12, 2016
Amazing product. Used it right out of the box and was happy I made the purchase. As a matter of fact using it now as I type. I was going to go get the Brookstone one but was sad at the price, decided to look on Amazon and found this!

Hope this product will last long. My husband and I will be fighting over it.

BESTEK Bluetooth Wireless In-Car FM Transmitter with Dual USB Charging, Music Control, Card Reading + AUX Input and Hands-Free Calling for Smartphones and Tablets

1.0 out of 5 stars Damaged item, delayed shipping. Please refund., March 7, 2016
I bought this as a gift for my husband and mailed it to a Xmas destination vacation in California, where we were visiting. The item was lost in the mail and finally arrived today with relatives visiting from California. Anyhow, I immediately tried to set up the device and noticed that it was not working properly and was overheating, so much so that it cracked in a matter of minutes. This was the first time the item was put in use. I would like to request a refund please. Thank you for your consideration.

Jayne Copeland Baby Girls' Christening Basket Weave Ribbon Dress, White, 12 Months
Price: $50.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best deal ever!, October 14, 2015
Best steal of a deal. I purchased for my daughter's baptismal and elated on how awesome this purchase was. A dress like this could of easily cost me $60.

Page: 1 | 2