Profile for S. Hathawy > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 32

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. Hathawy "Shirl" RSS Feed (Portland, Oregon USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The Mortal Instruments [HD]
The Mortal Instruments [HD]

3.0 out of 5 stars This is a dark show, January 17, 2014
I liked the CGI and the actors in this show. I felt that the show was just a little dark for me personally, however, the person I watched this with, loved the show and probably would of given it one more star.

The Boy Who Lived Comes to Life: A Literary Analysis of the First Chapter of Harry Potter & the Sorcerer's Stone (The Boy Who Lived Guides for Writers and Fans Book 1)
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Insightful, June 3, 2013
Enjoyed this. I have no aspirations to be a writer but find this,type of information interesting and informative.

The Boy Who Lived Comes to Die: A Literary Analysis of the Final Chapter of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (The Boy Who Lived Guides for Writers and Fans Book 2)
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, June 3, 2013
I am not a writer or do i choose to ever be but i loved the analysis of the harry potter books.
Thank you.

Animal Essentials Herbal Multi-Vitamin for Dogs & Cats, 300 Grams
Animal Essentials Herbal Multi-Vitamin for Dogs & Cats, 300 Grams
Offered by SDN Retail
Price: $23.25
12 used & new from $20.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, December 9, 2012
We have to feed our dog a homemade diet because of allergies. This causes concerns because you aren't sure they are getting all the vitamins they need from a homemade diet so we add this to our dogs dinner, knowing that she is now getting what she needs.

Speedo Sports Armband for AquaBeat MP3 Players
Speedo Sports Armband for AquaBeat MP3 Players
Price: $20.22
6 used & new from $17.95

1.0 out of 5 stars okay, December 9, 2012
This product when it gets wet, stretches and does crazy things in the water. Then, I go to tighten it and pinch my arm and bruise it. If you are going to wear this, don't wear it in the pool, wear it in the rain walking or running.

Brave [HD]
Brave [HD]
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Movie, December 9, 2012
This review is from: Brave [HD] (Amazon Instant Video)
I loved this movie. Typical Disney/Pixar great animation and story line.
Always good morals in the disney movies and this one is no exception.

Speedo Waterproof Aqua beta MP3 earphones.
Speedo Waterproof Aqua beta MP3 earphones.
Price: $18.37
3 used & new from $16.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as expected, November 24, 2012
I have been using these now about 4 months, haven't had any issues. They aren't the best sound in the world but they are the worst. Frankly I don't need high quality audio while I am swimming I am just looking for something to keep my mind busy as I go back and forth in the pool.

John Henry's Texas Brisket Rub 11 0z.
John Henry's Texas Brisket Rub 11 0z.
Offered by BIGFLYSPORTS
Price: $12.50
5 used & new from $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Best BBQ rub, November 24, 2012
I love this on Chicken, and Steak but what is really great about this is that it is also really good on fresh salad. Just sprinkle some over your salad. Great STuff

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 [HD]
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 [HD]
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Movie, November 24, 2012
Good romantic movie. I also really like the CGI. When the guy turns into a wolf, is amazing graphics
thanks

The Eight Compartment Tri Fold Hemp Wallet - Natural
The Eight Compartment Tri Fold Hemp Wallet - Natural
Offered by GoodHumans
Price: $16.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product - Well Made, February 4, 2011
This was a gift and the person that received it was very happy. The wallet is made well and looks like it will last for years and years. I love the color, very pretty.
Overall very happy with this purchase.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 10, 2011 4:34 PM PST