Profile for M. Anderson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 99

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Anderson "Be Cool, Stay In School" RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Onesource 8-Piece Deluxe Stainless Steel Measuring Cup and Measuring Spoon Set
Onesource 8-Piece Deluxe Stainless Steel Measuring Cup and Measuring Spoon Set
Offered by TigerChef
Price: $7.00
16 used & new from $5.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Alright for the money., November 23, 2014
It's an o.k. set of measuring cups and spoons. I'm not particularly happy with the wire like handles on the cups. But, that's life.

3 D Belt Company Mens Leather 1 3/8 Inch Brown Ranger Belt, 44, Brown
3 D Belt Company Mens Leather 1 3/8 Inch Brown Ranger Belt, 44, Brown
Offered by BeltOutlet
Price: $40.00
2 used & new from $36.95

4.0 out of 5 stars These belts are sized incorrectly., November 19, 2014
These belts are sized incorrectly. I have ordered before and had to return and buy a bigger belt as everyone else has suggested. Maybe in China these fit correctly. but not here. Otherwise, decent belt for the money especially for a ranger style.

Lasko 5309 Electronic Oscillating Tower Heater
Lasko 5309 Electronic Oscillating Tower Heater
Offered by Beach Camera
Price: $47.95
50 used & new from $30.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Good things come in small packages..., November 17, 2014
This is my 3rd Lasko heater I have ordered. I have this model in the wife's bathroom, a larger digital one for the dogs crated in the living room(I set it to 68 and it oscillates between the three of them), and I just ordered this one for my bath room. They work great and the quality is there. I highly recommend them for small areas, bathrooms, etc. when you don't want to heat up the whole house to shower in the morning or to keep the dogs warm at floor level because the wall thermostat is much higher than them. They sleep soundly through the night.

Nautica Mens Leather Feather Edge with Stitch Detail 1 1/8 Inch Belt, 44, Cognac
Offered by HobbyBranch
Price: $21.98
3 used & new from $16.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality belt as described and a great price., November 17, 2014
Quality belt as described and a great price. However, as in previous comments you will have to order a size up from your regular size, i.e. if you wear a size 40 order a size 42, etc. Other than that,

Apple MacBook MB062LL/B 13.3-inch Laptop (2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor, 1 GB RAM, 120 GB Hard Drive, 8x SuperDrive) White
10 used & new from $229.90

4.0 out of 5 stars the learning curve was not as easy as I thought, November 9, 2014
I used this for quite awhile as it was more secure for my financial transactions. However, the learning curve was not as easy as I thought. I went back to a Toshiba laptop and Microsoft OS.

Apple Wireless Keyboard Kit MB167LL/A
Apple Wireless Keyboard Kit MB167LL/A
Offered by emagic
Price: $59.00
14 used & new from $34.00

2.0 out of 5 stars I used it for a little while with my MacBook and was disappointed. I sold it on Ebay as soon as ..., November 9, 2014
I'm not a fan. I used it for a little while with my MacBook and was disappointed. I sold it on Ebay as soon as I could.

K&N HP-1007 Performance Wrench-Off Oil Filter
K&N HP-1007 Performance Wrench-Off Oil Filter
Price: $11.47
55 used & new from $9.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Works best with Mobil One synthetic oil and BG MOA for ..., November 9, 2014
Works best with Mobil One synthetic oil and BG MOA for long life between oil changes. It costs a little more, but the protection for your engine is worth it. Changing regular oil every 3,000 miles and throwing on a cheap Fram filter is for suckers. You might as well just throw your money down the toilet.

Kung Fu Hustle (Full Screen Edition)
Kung Fu Hustle (Full Screen Edition)
DVD ~ Stephen Chow
Offered by newtownvideos
Price: $6.76
112 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best and most hilarious Kung Fu movies out there, November 9, 2014
One of the best and most hilarious Kung Fu movies out there. The comedy is superb and the Kung Fu is phenomenal.

George Foreman GR10AWHT Champ Grill
George Foreman GR10AWHT Champ Grill
Offered by Debra D's Books
Price: $39.95
27 used & new from $10.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for bachelors and bachelorettes, November 9, 2014
Great for bachelors and bachelorettes. You can cook one or two burgers,, a pork chop, or a chicken breast and it's very easy to use and clean up. It definitely beats frying in a pan.

George Foreman GR26CB Family Size Plus Grill with Cookbook, White
George Foreman GR26CB Family Size Plus Grill with Cookbook, White
3 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The best of the best, November 9, 2014
The best of the best. It's the right size for doing more than one or two hamburgers or a chicken breast at one time. This can cook for the whole family in one shot. I recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10