Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for gtzgirl > Reviews

Browse

gtzgirl's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

gtzgirl "gtzgirl" RSS Feed (Waukesha, WI)

Sauder Harbor View Storage Cabinet, Antiqued White
Sauder Harbor View Storage Cabinet, Antiqued White
Price: $199.78
26 used & new from $183.20

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice item, poor quality, April 21, 2014
I really like the unique finish that this piece has. It matches a difficult dresser my daughter already has that we love. I didn't realize it was plastic coating like finish on this piece. The top piece was peeled when I received it, a manufacturer defect. I thought that I could just swap out that piece for a replacement but didn't work out that way. Amazon was willing to send out a new piece but the cabinet had to get up & done rather than waiting 3 days for a replacement. Amazon was nice enough to provide me with a discount but I now have to be creative & paint up the edging that is peeking out from behind the molding. I like the cabinet, gives plenty of space for what my daughter needs it for and really, the piece is only worth what I paid with the discount (but with no damage).

Sauder Harbor View Mirror, Antiqued White
Sauder Harbor View Mirror, Antiqued White
Price: $88.82
6 used & new from $88.61

2.0 out of 5 stars Really?, April 21, 2014
Not very happy that I first had to assemble the mirror. At the price I paid and even the retail price, it should of been all together. HUGE problems with the screws...they are TOO long. They are not flush with the back and when flush they are pushing out the front molding/trim creating bulges. At one point, the front piece cracked. I am not happy with the mirror at all.... I am forced to keep it as the other 2 pieces of furniture in my daughters room are matching from this same collection and her existing dresser is very hard to match with something of the same wood. This was suppose to be the solution and now am stuck with something that looks like it was purchased from Goodwill.

Wired Mouse - Camaro Black
Wired Mouse - Camaro Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cool, September 22, 2012
This is an awesome mouse. Realistic features are designed on this mouse. Perfect gift for any camaro or car loving person!

Green 3 Apparel Recycled Made-in-USA Sock Monkey Scarves (Stripes (Small Monkey))

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, September 22, 2012
Very nice scarf. Soft, large, warm, cute - my daughter loves it! Much better in person. Well worth every penny!

Chevrolet Bowtie Folding Chair
Chevrolet Bowtie Folding Chair

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap construction., September 22, 2012
The seat is far too small, the poles dig into the back of your legs. The decal is what you pay for on this item. Not worth it! Cheap construction.

MG Collection Samantha Weave Belt Hobo Handbag, Dark Grey, One Size
MG Collection Samantha Weave Belt Hobo Handbag, Dark Grey, One Size
Offered by MyGift
Price: $32.50
2 used & new from $32.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, September 22, 2012
Love this purse. Was a little hesitant purchasing it without being able to see and feel it. But I am very very happy. The large zipper opens up to reveal 2 large open pockets divided by another large zippered pockets. The outer pockets are awesome...large outer pocket for cell phone and keys. 2 smaller front pockets are great for small items.

Great color, durable construction and awesome design.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Why is it discontinued?, September 19, 2002
I had this toy for my son when he was an infant, he is now 9 going on 10 in a couple of months. For some reason my bad packing of his toys, etc. has left me without this activity crib toy. If you haven't realized it yet, I have another child on the way. I stopped at my local [store] and found out that Fisher Price has discontinued this classic toy. I DO NOT like the other ones available. They all have these odd sound effects. What about the basic learning and development skills? Have we really gotten past the classic times? Please bring it back!!!!