Profile for V. Voltaire > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

V. Voltaire RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Perfecto's Mexican Restaurant
Perfecto's Mexican Restaurant

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 15, 2014
This review is from: Perfecto's Mexican Restaurant
The food was perfecto and I will definitely return to this place.

Toyota Stainless steel License Plate
Toyota Stainless steel License Plate

5.0 out of 5 stars Shiny and still going..., September 26, 2013
I have had this for a while now and it is still looking good. It looks like it came from the Toyota manufacture.

Canon PowerShot A2500 16MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom with 2.7-Inch LCD (Silver)
Offered by BYDEALS
Price: $148.88
12 used & new from $117.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me..., September 24, 2013
This camera is not user friendly and it does not take good pictures. An average phone takes better picture than this camera. I wonder why so many people rated it so high.

Under The Dome, Season 1 [HD]
Under The Dome, Season 1 [HD]
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Addicting..., September 24, 2013
I am eager to watch the next season. I am very glad that Stephen King emphasized the many lengths people will go to for power and control of others. What about "control of the self?" I am going to read the book.

Bundle Monster Nail Art Nailart Polish Stamp Stamping Manicure Image Plates Accessories Set Kit 25pc
Offered by Bundle Monster
Price: $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Many to choose from...., July 3, 2011
I was amazed with the amount of plates I received. With this set, there is so much to choose from and I can actually see the design on my big toes. I like the fact that some of the plates have large images. I am satisfied with my purchase and hoped that Bundle Monster come out with more images. If you like nail art, you will not be bored with this set. It is been some time since I bought this set and I am still ecited about it. What about some nail polish, Bundle Monster!!

Great taste-low fat: Over 200 delicious recipes under 400 calories
Great taste-low fat: Over 200 delicious recipes under 400 calories
by Grace Young
131 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthy can really taste good, November 15, 2010
I have had heathy cookbooks, but this one is the best so far. The recipes are easy to follow, the desserts are delicious and all the ingredients are easy to find. The best of all is that each recipe has a picture. This is a great buy.

Parachute Jasmine Perfumed Non-sticky Coconut Hair Oil, 200 ml, 6.7-Fluid Ounce
Parachute Jasmine Perfumed Non-sticky Coconut Hair Oil, 200 ml, 6.7-Fluid Ounce
Offered by KhanaPakana
Price: $7.49
12 used & new from $3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely scent., September 20, 2010
I enjoyed the scent of this item, but I was disappointed with the ingredients. Since I prefer pure ingredients over chemically altered ones, I will not purchase this product again. As I have use pure coconut oil in the past, I will coninue to do that.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 24, 2013 7:04 PM PDT

Bollyrobics Dance Workout
Bollyrobics Dance Workout
DVD ~ Julia Casper
Price: $9.06
32 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Is it a workout? Did not feel like it!!! It was great., May 8, 2010
This review is from: Bollyrobics Dance Workout (DVD)
I just enjoyed this DVD. The music is good and you can chosse to do one part and master the moves. You can even show off to your friends and tell them: hey, I am a bollywood dancer(Smiles). Try this DVD if you are looking for a change. You will love it. If it seems difficult at the beginning, just do the step by step several times. You will still sweat. Enjoy!!!

The Detox Drop
The Detox Drop
DVD ~ Robert Ferguson M.S. C.N.

5.0 out of 5 stars So far the best cleansing method!!!!, May 8, 2010
This review is from: The Detox Drop (DVD)
I have tried many cleansing methods and this one kept its promises and was rewarding to complete. After I finished the first three days, my body craved the following 3 days, so I did the 6 days options. I simply love this cleaning method. I had a lot of energy on the fourth day and felt wonderful.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 24, 2013 6:52 PM PDT

10 Minute Solution: Hip Hop Dance Mix
10 Minute Solution: Hip Hop Dance Mix
DVD ~ Kristin Jacobs
Offered by out of this world
Price: $6.65
94 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Fun Fun, May 8, 2010
If you hate exercise, but love dancing or interested in learning dance moves, you should try this DVD. It is easy to learn and will help you be more flexible with yoour body. The instructor is excellent. Unfortunately, I could not find other DVDs from her.

Page: 1 | 2