Profile for Duane Sparks > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 663

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Duane Sparks "Duane" RSS Feed
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Rachael Ray Cucina Hard-Anodized Nonstick 12-Piece Cookware Set, Gray with Pumpkin Orange Handles
Price: $179.95
2 used & new from $179.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Rachel does things RIGHT!!, July 25, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
We have had 2 Rachel Ray cookware pieces for a little over a year, a small skillet and a small saucepan. They have been used daily for at least one meal/day since we got them. Our daughter bought herself a set of Rachel Ray pots, pans, and skillets when she moved into a new house. It was her housewarming gift to herself. A friend gave her the two extra pieces which she into gave to us.

I cannot think of a single negative factor concerning the Rachel Ray items we have. They still look brand new. They clean easily and nicely. They can be used in the oven, which we have done often, as long as the temperature is 400 or less. On the stove top, you can use low or high heat with no worries about your meal or your pans.

Our first use of this new set was tonight when we used the large skillet for bacon (BLT's on the menu), we used the large saucepan to heat some corn on the cob, and the small saucepan to cook some chocolate pudding. All the items cooked perfectly, the pans were easy to clean up, and I am very pleased. Having a stockpot and sauté pan will be wonderful additions to our kitchen.

The color of the non-stick surface is pleasing to the eye and the handles make these worth exhibiting in our kitchen. Perhaps the only non-positive comment I could make would be concerning the turner. I don't care for its flexibility, and prefer our OXO utensils. The shatter-proof lids (or so they claim, I hope it's true because I am clumsy) help me see how things are doing without having to remove the lids. That is a great feature.

All in all, I imagine we will be using this collection for years and years, and I highly recommend it.

Xbox One
Xbox One
Price: $399.00
66 used & new from $324.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely the best new video game system, July 24, 2014
This review is from: Xbox One (Console)
So expensive!!! It was hard to justify buying it, but for our part of the family who lives in a very rural area and gets almost no TV reception, very few youngsters living close enough to be playmates, it was a MUST HAVE.

The few games they have played to date show amazing graphics, challenging scenarios, and keep them occupied during their down time. There are no video systems around that offer better graphics and displays.
Comment Comments (11) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 26, 2014 4:45 PM PDT

Rubie's Costume Reel F/X Bullet Wound Kit, Red, One Size
Rubie's Costume Reel F/X Bullet Wound Kit, Red, One Size
Price: $7.15
8 used & new from $6.55

4.0 out of 5 stars Great costume piece, July 24, 2014
When Halloween rolls around this year, this will be an important part of a complex costume. Halloween is a huge hit at our house and has become almost as important as Christmas for a holiday event. Our yard gets decorated with graveyards, zombies, witches, etc,, lots of special effects and costuming. The Wound Kit looks very realistic and the young man who will wear it on Halloween can hardly wait.

Wireless Controller + Play and Charge Kit - Xbox One
Wireless Controller + Play and Charge Kit - Xbox One
Price: Click here to see our price
64 used & new from $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Saves lots and lots of money compared to buying batteries, July 24, 2014
The Xbox One controllers eat batteries as if they were lemon drops. We were spending so much on batteries, it became a major household expense. The Play and Charge Kit has eliminated that expense. Absolutely love this gadget.

Wilton 415-2178 300 Count Party Pack Standard Baking Cups
Wilton 415-2178 300 Count Party Pack Standard Baking Cups
Price: $7.43
5 used & new from $7.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Wilton is tops for baking, July 24, 2014
I have a young family member who loves baking and her favorite is baking cupcakes. She began a couple of years ago and was using whatever supplies she could find a the local supermarket. No longer does she do that. Everything is and must be made by Wilton. I don't know if Wilton is responsible for the excellence of her cupcakes, but she claims it makes a huge difference.

Happy to find these, and we will continue to use them.

Meri Meri Flower Fairies Cupcake Kit
Meri Meri Flower Fairies Cupcake Kit
Price: $9.88
7 used & new from $9.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and pretty and easy to use, July 24, 2014
Our daughter is a cupcake baking genius. She makes her own batter, frosting, and fillings and each is delicious. She used these to make birthday cupcakes. They were perfect! As usual.

Meri Meri Flower Fairies 7-Inch Small Plates, 12-Pack
Meri Meri Flower Fairies 7-Inch Small Plates, 12-Pack
Price: $5.97
4 used & new from $0.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty for a birthday party, July 24, 2014
Used with other Meri Meri table accessories for our young lady's birthday party, they are an attractive, delicate, and hold up well to cupcakes and ice cream.

Meri Meri Flower Fairies 5-Inch Small Napkins, 20-Pack
Meri Meri Flower Fairies 5-Inch Small Napkins, 20-Pack
Price: $12.57
3 used & new from $12.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and serviceable, July 24, 2014
Used for a young lady's birthday party they coordinated with the small plates we ordered and set a pretty, delicate place setting.

Special Sale - 1 Pack of 10 - AirLife Brand Misty-Max10 Medication Nebulazers... MP-BAX002434 Each
Offered by Marble Med Supplies
Price: $11.83

5.0 out of 5 stars First rate nebulizers!, July 24, 2014
Needed for a nebulizer's pump for COPD treatment these are far superior to ordinary nebulizers. The ones supplied by my medical supplier are paid for by insurance which is an advantage. However, these are a fairly inexpensive item, and while they are considered disposable they can be used many times with no problems.

Using the ones provided by my supplier it takes approximately 32 minutes to complete the breathing treatment. While hospitalized recently I was given a Misty-Max unit. The nurse said it should be more efficient than what I used at home and she was correct. As soon as I was released from my hospital stay I began searching for the Misty-Max. They are found readily, but often in very large quantities. Eventually I did find them on Amazon and ordered them. They deliver my meds in 13-14 minutes, a great time savings. You must be sure to clean them after each use with a little vinegar in water and they will last for several treatments

Fossil Women's AM4483 Cecile Multifunction Rose Tone Stainless Steel Watch
Fossil Women's AM4483 Cecile Multifunction Rose Tone Stainless Steel Watch
Offered by PAVOI
Price: $150.24
4 used & new from $136.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Stunning! With serious drawbacks, July 24, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
A strikingly beautiful women's watch in a glorious rose gold color. Opening the Fossil tin container, it immediately grabs your attention. The crystals surrounding the dial face glisten and set off the white face nicely. In short, this is a top notch fashion accessory.

It will be worn only on dress up occasions as it has some problems for my personal use. It is quite heavy, 4.8 oz according to my postal scale, while a man's watch of the same size weighed in a 4.0 oz. That doesn't make it "hard to lift", of course, but the weight is obvious if you are typing or writing.

As with all time pieces with date functions, it is difficult to set properly, the date, day of the week, and 24 hour dial. Those subdials are too small for me to read without a magnifying glass so I simply gave up on using those functions.

Finally, the last problem I found myself facing was the beautifully glossy finish of the stainless steel finish. The latch, which is easy to open and close, rubs against my desktop as I type. The finish is scratched and becomes abraded easily, and the lovely appearance is compromised.

I will wear it for evenings out and special occasions because it is stunning. However, for daily wear, it is not going to work out. Still well worth a 4 star rating because of its beauty.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20