Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for Omar Gonzalez > Reviews

Browse

Omar Gonzalez's Profile

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Omar Gonzalez RSS Feed (New York)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Marvel Masterworks: The Human Torch Volume 1
Marvel Masterworks: The Human Torch Volume 1
Price: $21.17
43 used & new from $11.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Johnny Storm side missions and fights Namor!!, September 2, 2014
I'm a fan of Fantastic Four so when I saw The Human Torch Volume 1 I thought to myself I'll check it out and once I started I was hooked !! Johnny Storm fighting his own villains separate and missions.Also having guest appearances from Fantastic Four, Spider-man and a one on one fight vs Namor what's not to like. Highly Recommend.

Captain America, No. 64, Vol. 3
Captain America, No. 64, Vol. 3
17 used & new from $9.75

5.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoy MM Captain America volume 3, June 21, 2014
I enjoy Captain America silver age comics so much. All the villains small and big time just grab my attention and I find myself reading non stop because of all the unite battles. Cap is my favorite superhero and I can't get enough of this and I'm really looking forward when Volume 4 comes out. In the mean time ill sit back and enjoy volume 3.

Frozen (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Frozen (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Price: $9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding work!!, March 20, 2014
What an awesome and amazing soundtrack. The movie is without a doubt one of I'd not the best animated film I have ever seen with original music that is breathtaking this comes highly recommended !! Along with the film!!

Marvel Masterworks: Ant-Man/Giant-Man Volume 1 (Marvel Masterworks (Numbered))
Marvel Masterworks: Ant-Man/Giant-Man Volume 1 (Marvel Masterworks (Numbered))
19 used & new from $64.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally Ant Man!, December 22, 2013
I have been waiting for the paperback Ant Man for a while, im so excited its finally here! Also with the new announcement of Paul Rudd playing Ant Man this couldn't have come at a better time. This will be my first time actually reading Ant Man so im very excited!

Beyoncé [Explicit]
Beyoncé [Explicit]
Price: $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Beyonce, December 21, 2013
This review is from: Beyoncé [Explicit] (MP3 Music)
Love this album and how there is music video for each track.Well Done Album Highly Recommended!! Buy This Rite Now!

The Last of Us - PlayStation 3
The Last of Us - PlayStation 3
Price: $18.24
373 used & new from $5.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Game Of The Year, June 14, 2013
The Last Of Us visuals are stunning !! Story is captivating along with the characters. This game is surely going to win Game Of The Year, I love it best game I have played all year. I Highly recommended this game!!!

Skyfall (Full Length)
Skyfall (Full Length)
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Skyfall Amazing, November 17, 2012
This review is from: Skyfall (Full Length) (MP3 Music)
Love this song Adele is truly gifted writer and singer. A amazing way to start the James Bond Film Skyfall,Highly Recommended track.

Gravity Rush - PlayStation Vita
Gravity Rush - PlayStation Vita
Offered by JADD ENTERTAINMENT
Price: $19.49
54 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Gravity Must!!, August 14, 2012
Like everyone has already been saying if you own a Vita this is a MUST Own Game!! Graphics,Style,Story,Gameplay and Characters are just WOW!! Must Own hands down.

Persona 4 Arena - Playstation 3
Persona 4 Arena - Playstation 3
Offered by Digitalville
Price: $16.89
151 used & new from $5.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Persona 4 Area, August 13, 2012
I picked this up from GameStop.Its my first Persona Game, I have ever played and I love it great fighting game.Graphics and Music,voice acting are amazing.Also the 6 track soundtrack is pretty awesome.I Highly Recommend this game to anyone who loves fighters like BlazBlue.Great Game!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 5, 2012 3:49 AM PST

Dragon Ball: Season 5
Dragon Ball: Season 5
DVD ~ Stephanie Nadolny
Price: $16.49
24 used & new from $16.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Dragon Ball Season Five, May 23, 2012
This review is from: Dragon Ball: Season 5 (DVD)
I have seen Dragon Ball Z on cartoon network when it was airing many years ago and Loved it but never saw Dragon Ball.Seeing it for the first time is really awesome.If you like Dragon Ball Z you will enjoy Dragon ball this is how it all got started.Highly Recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3