Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS
Profile for Karen Oneill > Reviews

Browse

Karen Oneill's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Karen Oneill "JANSON" RSS Feed (VIRGINIA BEACH, VIRGINIA, US)

Del Rossa Women's Super Plush Microfiber Fleece Bathrobe Robe, 1X 2X Black (A0302BLK2X)
Offered by Alexander Del Rossa
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So cozy, December 7, 2012
I ordered this in an 1XL/2XL although I am a 'true' medium for two reasons; I like the extra roominess and I wanted the extra length that the 1XL offered. Even if I didn't want the extra length, I feel a medium would be too small. This is so soft and warm; I only wish they offered this in a 52" length.

Alessi "Stanza Dello Scirocco" Basket, Black
Alessi "Stanza Dello Scirocco" Basket, Black
Offered by musei
Price: $56.00
16 used & new from $54.99

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, December 7, 2012
The item is exactly as pictured and is a wonderful addition to my four chair dining room table. It is large enough to hold about five apples but small enough not to dwarf my table. Shipping was very fast and arrived well packaged against damage.

Angelina Womens Fleece Leopard Print Pajama Set (Red, Large)
Angelina Womens Fleece Leopard Print Pajama Set (Red, Large)

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT!, November 19, 2012
This review is from: Cozy Fleece Pajama Set (Apparel)
These pajamas are exactly as described; not only are they more beautiful in person ( I bought the red), they are also so soft and .........WARM! Yay! Perfect for the cold winter nights; going to purchase more of these.
FYI; these run true to size; I am a true medium; however I ordered a large because I prefer a 'roomier' fit.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 30, 2012 12:55 PM PST

Patchouli 100% Natural Herbal Soap 4 oz made with Pure Essential Oils Gift Set
Patchouli 100% Natural Herbal Soap 4 oz made with Pure Essential Oils Gift Set
Offered by Fabulous Frannie
Price: $9.95
2 used & new from $9.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, FAINT scent, November 19, 2012
The soap arrived as described, complete with the pretty packaging, and in a timely manner. The scent is lovely and true patchouli; the downside is the LACK of potency. I went with other reviewers who stated that it gave their bathrooms a whiff of the scent; not true in my case. No odor whatsoever unless the face is pressed against the bar of soap; therefore my disappointment. The soap is is a good quality grade; just not what I am looking for.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 6, 2014 6:56 PM PST