Profile for CCKitty - CreamCitySwing.com > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

CCKitty - CreamCitySwing.com RSS Feed (Milwaukee, WI)

Page: 1 | 2
Benzara Metal Wall Wine Holder Appreciated by All
Benzara Metal Wall Wine Holder Appreciated by All
Price: $50.13
4 used & new from $30.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a small space, June 29, 2013
I wanted something classy looking for a small wall (36 in. wide wall) in my dining room. This looks just perfect.
The size is just as advertised. The quality is great. It was easy to install and holds 2 bottles of wine. It
adds a lot of charm to the room.

ARC International Luminarc Brighton Cooler Glass, 15.75-Ounce, Set of 4
ARC International Luminarc Brighton Cooler Glass, 15.75-Ounce, Set of 4
Price: $14.41
6 used & new from $14.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for everyday and holiday, June 29, 2013
I have several sets of these glasses, both the tall and short. I use them every day for every type of beverage - and they look terrific on the table for holidays too! The shorty glasses are nice for serving little kids because they are hard to spill. They don't look like expensive crystal but they are beautiful.

Selma's Braided Promise Ring
Selma's Braided Promise Ring

1.0 out of 5 stars I do NOT like this ring, February 27, 2013
Which is why I didn't order it.
Unfortunately OverstockSilver decided to send me this one instead of the ring I ordered, and they do NOT respond to emails or phone calls. I now have a credit card dispute over this. I'll never buy from them again.

Seiko Women's SUP070 Dress Watch
Seiko Women's SUP070 Dress Watch
Offered by K.G. Company
Price: $139.00
7 used & new from $137.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, January 12, 2013
I bought this watch about a year ago - best watch I ever owned. NO BATTERIES EVER!
Keeps perfect time and looks good doing it.

Dazzling Love 1.75 Carats Created Blue Sapphire Ring in Sterling Silver Rhodium Nickel Finish Size 8
Offered by Peora

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent ring, January 12, 2013
I got it as a Christmas gift and have been wearing it since then. It is exactly as pictured; nice dark blue saphire, set off nicely with sparkly, clear CZs.
I have several Peora rhodium plated rings. They keep their shine for a loooong time - I have a couple of rings that I've worn a lot for over a year and they still look new.
I would recommend it. Excellent product and value.

Pure Glamour: Sterling Silver Rhodium Nickel Finish Three Stone Cubic Zirconia Engagement Ring

3.0 out of 5 stars Well done - but..., August 27, 2012
This ring is fashioned beautifully except that the stones are really large. It's a little hard to determine that in the photo, but they are large enough to alert your friends that they are really not diamonds.

Simply Sophisticated 1.50 carats Garnet Ring in Sterling Silver Rhodium Nickel Finish Size 5 to 9
Offered by Peora
Price: $37.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy, August 27, 2012
This garnet is a deeeep rich red that looks beautiful next to the sparkly clear CZs. It's easily the most beautiful ring I've ever owned at any price. Peora delivered the ring about 3 days after I ordered.

Fred and Friends M-CUPS RED Measuring Matroyshkas, Set of 6 Dry Measure Cups, White
Price: $11.87
25 used & new from $7.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Nesting Dolls measuring cups, November 3, 2010
My main reason for buying them was to reduce clutter in my kitchen drawers, and to stop losing various sizes of measuring cups.
They solve both problems by being stored together and being compact. I can leave the set ON the counter instead of in a drawer.
I bought several sets to give as Christmas presents.

Phantom
Phantom
by Susan Kay
Price: $16.87
42 used & new from $6.88

5.0 out of 5 stars SO well written, March 25, 2010
This review is from: Phantom (Paperback)
I'm only half way through this novel, but I'm completely transported into this story as I read it. The characters and conversation are totally believable. I have to force myself to put it down to eat, sleep, or go to work.

A terrific writer - a totally absorbing story.

-------after finishing the book------

I loved it, and I'd reccommend it....but the gravity to pull me into the story was noticably less in the last part of the book.

Would Raoul really have accepted what the author wrote for him?

Still a GREAT read.

Letters to Erik: The Ghost's Love Story
Letters to Erik: The Ghost's Love Story
by An Wallace
32 used & new from $15.88

1.0 out of 5 stars Are you KIDDING me?, March 24, 2010
I was dissappointed as soon as I started reading this book.

If the book jacket had told me the author was a 12 year old girl, I would have believed it. That could explain the writing style and the flow of this story. The characters conversed like dolls and teddy bears at a little girl's tea party. I can't imagine a grown woman writing this way.

I did force myself to read the whole book, mostly because it just HAD to get better...but it really didn't. What a shame.

Phanatics have been waiting for a story-line like this to be written for many years. As far as I'm concerned, I'm still waiting for an adult to write one.

Page: 1 | 2