Profile for T. M. Bentley > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

T. M. Bentley RSS Feed (murfreesboro, tennessee United States)

Fotodiox Neoprene Zoom Camera Cover Sleeve (Travel Case) for Panasonic Lumix DMC-G3, DMC-G2, DMC-G1, DMC-G10, DMC-GF2, DMC-GF1, Lumix DMC-FZ40, DMC-FZ45, DMC-FZ100, DMC-FZ35, DMC-FZ38, DMC-FZ28, DMC-FZ18,
Price: $10.76
2 used & new from $5.95

4.0 out of 5 stars fits snug, almost too snug, panasonic lumix g2, February 14, 2012
I bought this for my Panasonic Lumix G2. I like how snug the case fits to the camera. but this is also a detriment as it sometimes takes a little work to get the camera in the case. It is easy to remove if you need to grab your camera quickly. I feel very safe with my camera in this case. it's also worth mentioning that the case does look a little phallic once wrapped up. this may not bother you, but for me, once I saw it I couldn't unsee it. If the jokes from your friends don't bother you then by all means this is a good buy.

Incipio MacBook Air 13-inch feather Ultralight Hard Shell Case - Matte Black
Incipio MacBook Air 13-inch feather Ultralight Hard Shell Case - Matte Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Works great, good form factor. slight broken after light use, February 14, 2012
I've had this case for just under a year and the slight pressure of my wrist on the case as I type has broken one of the "grips" that holds the case to the laptop. the case still stays tight to the laptop though. It's very slim and made of what feels like a hard rubber. I feel very safe having my laptop in it, but can't give to high of score because of the break in the "grip".

also, if you are the type of person that likes to have the Apple logo shine like a beacon of your individualism, then this isn't the case for you. the apple logo does not shine through the case. But if your like me and buy apple products because you expect a higher quality of your electronics and nothing more, then this is most definitely a good case.

Book Darts Line Markers 50 Count Tin Mixed Metals
Book Darts Line Markers 50 Count Tin Mixed Metals
Offered by Big.Ben
Price: $15.50
2 used & new from $11.29

5.0 out of 5 stars there is no reason to give these a bad review., February 14, 2012
these are great for any English student that has a ton of books to read, or several articles to read in a single anthology or book collection. they are pretty much excactly what they look like. I can't imagine anyone giving these bad review unless they just don't have a clue what a bookmark is. Maybe if they bought them for their iPad... these don't work as bookmarks on e-Readers... silly!

Hydro Flask Stainless Steel Drinking Bottle, Classic Stainless, 18-Ounce
Hydro Flask Stainless Steel Drinking Bottle, Classic Stainless, 18-Ounce
Price: $18.22
20 used & new from $14.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed., February 14, 2012
I call this my coffee bullet. I use it to keep coffee warm as I make my rounds at school all day. the construction is solid and it keeps my coffee nice and hot all day with out spilling a drop on my bag as I sling it around everywhere I go. I haven't used it for keeping anything cold yet. I like my water lukewarm so I've got another non insulated bottle for that.

I do recommend reading the instructions though. it's hand wash only. This is to prevent pressurized water from entering the vacuum of the bottle's insulation. some reviewers list this as a drawback, but I love this bottle so much I don't want to wait for the dishwasher to finish before I use it again anyway.

Long story short this is the perfect coffee on the go bottle if you are an active dude or dudette like myself.

Skagen Men's 233LTTNC Titanium Blue Dial Mesh Bracelet Watch
Skagen Men's 233LTTNC Titanium Blue Dial Mesh Bracelet Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks and feels awesome., February 14, 2012
I've been looking for a watch with a metal band that doesn't pull my arm hairs. This is the one. I love how slim it is on my wrist, I almost don't notice it's there. Skagen is a brand I trust and i have several friends that were them. i've only had this a few weeks so i can't speak fully to quality of the build, but it feels like a very solid watch. It's slimness actually feels like a strong point rather than a weak point. I would highly recommend this watch.

Blunt USA The Blunt Lite Umbrella
Blunt USA The Blunt Lite Umbrella

5.0 out of 5 stars Best umbrella ever!!, December 31, 2011
This is one the best made umbrella's I've ever come accross. I'm an old boy scout and only buy gear that I know will last. i can tell you this umbrella is built like a tank. And I would like to add that it doesn't smell bad like some other reviewers have posted. it smells like an umbrella. I would strongly recommend this umbrella.