Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for M. Feldmeier > Reviews

Browse

M. Feldmeier's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Feldmeier RSS Feed (Riverside, CA)

Mighty No. 9 - PlayStation 4
Mighty No. 9 - PlayStation 4
Price: $29.88
56 used & new from $22.00

4.0 out of 5 stars I don't get the hate, its pretty much what I expected, June 22, 2016
I don't get the hate, its pretty much what I expected, Mega Man with a dash. There are some frame rate drops, and the art could have been better. But the overall feel of the game is that of the early mega man games. Not up to today's standards, but this was a love letter game to OG mega man fans from the get go. From Kickstarter backer.

Becoming a Supple Leopard: The Ultimate Guide to Resolving Pain, Preventing Injury, and Optimizing Athletic Performance
by Glen Cordoza
Price: $40.00
117 used & new from $15.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comprehensive, April 25, 2013
Wow, I am blown away by how comprehensive this book is. He takes all of the techniques from his MWOD site and distills them into a tome of pure supple-ization. Any part of your body with pain can be fixed with the techniques in this book (maybe not INSIDE your butt, but maybe). I am going to recommend this to all of my friends. As long as you are a living, breathing human, you can benefit greatly from this book.

Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li UNRATED
Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li UNRATED
DVD
Price: $2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars So bad, so very bad, April 25, 2013
Seriously this is a terrible movie. It's not even hilariously bad, it is awkwardly bad. It's bad writing, acting, and has nothing to do with canon street fighter if that's your thing. As bad as the Dragon Ball live action movie. Save your time and money and do something else.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Rip off, December 4, 2012
Do not buy this for $100. This should cost $45 for the base set, the first expansion, and the second expansion when buying directly from the game designers. Or you can print and play for free. Don't buy from this price gouger. Cards Against Humanity

Android Netrunner: The Card Game
Android Netrunner: The Card Game
Price: $25.89
44 used & new from $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The most interesting game I own, December 1, 2012
I've had this game for about a week now, and me and my roommate cannot stop playing. We just now switched up our decks as the first decks we picked provided so much variation to play by themselves. If you like games where you have to play and read your opponent, you will love this. Its going to get wild once we start taking advantage of customizing our decks. If you ever bought trading card games in your past life you should get this game. I love the LCG model as I won't have to buy booster packs and I can always change my game up when new cards come out each month. It's on sale right now, but even if it was double that price you should buy it.

Note: it isn't the quickest game to learn, it will take a few games to get the rules down, but once you do it opens up so many possibilities.

Munchkin Waiting for Santa
Munchkin Waiting for Santa

1.0 out of 5 stars Rip off, July 17, 2012
This review is from: Munchkin Waiting for Santa (Toy)
Do not buy at this price ($18). It MSRPs at $3.99 at sjgames dot com. Maybe they accidentally added in an extra 9, but you can buy this at a game shop at MSRP.

Mortal Kombat - Playstation 3
Mortal Kombat - Playstation 3
Offered by Shopville USA
Price: $27.49
208 used & new from $2.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Blew me away, December 8, 2011
Holy crap I never thought this game would be this fun. I play a lot of fighting games, but I absolutely love the combo system in this game. Internet play is great once you get in a match, but no real penalty for people rage quitting on you. But if you play local with a friend like I do, you can easily lose track of time and play until 4 in the morning. Highly recommended.

Super Street Fighter IV - Playstation 3
Super Street Fighter IV - Playstation 3
Offered by BEST TREASURE
Price: $20.00
189 used & new from $2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Mike F, October 25, 2010
This game is great. I'm sure you will enjoy it for the next 10 years to come before the next street fighter game comes out. People online will beat the hell out of you though, so buy a fightstick and spend a few hours in practice mode or prepare to get pwned.