Profile for Marian L. Murdoch > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Marian L. Murdoch "Nuclear Marian" RSS Feed (Ridgecrest, CA)

Page: 1 | 2
Perky-Pet Droplet Bird Waterer
Perky-Pet Droplet Bird Waterer
Price: $8.99
19 used & new from $6.56

2.0 out of 5 stars Gets soiled too fast., May 11, 2014
Birds have a natural tendency to turn around and poop while perched and the bird feces contaminated the water within an hour of this being hung.

Howell's Code: The Joy and Duty of Dog Ownership: A Ten-Step Guide to Happy Companionship
Price: $2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Someone else's book, February 4, 2014
The constant reference to another author from long ago became tedious. It was just a retreat of someone else's thoughts. Glad I did not pay for this. Nothing original.

John Frieda Precision Foam Permenant Color, Red Copper Canyon, 1 Application
John Frieda Precision Foam Permenant Color, Red Copper Canyon, 1 Application
Price: $11.49
4 used & new from $6.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't be scared by the foam color!, January 18, 2014
I applied this according to the package directions and it didn't foam as much as you see in the instructions once it was on the hair and you massaged it around. The foam color was like what you see on Cheetos so I was really nervous about the outcome. Since I have gray hairs, I left it on for the full 30 minutes. The foam was easy to apply, but seemed to disappear quickly. The length of my hair is to my collar bones, so I only used one box. I didn't buy this through Amazon because it's still not available (why??), but I was able to purchase it from Walgreens. After rinsing and conditioning, my hair was the color of what was advertised on the box and extremely soft. I would buy this again.

Satechi MTR-M Timer Remote Control for Nikon D90, D600, D610, D3100, D3200, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D7000, D7100, P7700, P7800 SLR Cameras

3.0 out of 5 stars Can't get through the manual, April 14, 2013
OMG, this manual is horrible!! Here's just a sample: "When the shutter opens, focus and the release indicator Lianghong Deng every one second camera issues a beep." WHAT?! Then there are the humorous ones: "Should you notice smoke coming from this device, take it to an authorized dealer, taking care to avoid burns." Um, ok. If it's THAT hot, I'm not carrying it to a dealer, haha. The flow chart for setting the timer made me turn my head sideways and I have a degree in Nuclear Medicine. "Timer count-down (package so display panels,focus and the release of the indicator light and beep). Continuse during manual release." What!? *bangs head* "Please note that the timer is less accurate than most watches or household clocks." Alrighty then. On the inside of the back cover, there's a nice drawing of all of the components, nicely numbered. Unfortunately, there is no legend to accompany it. I guess it's just going to be trial and error...
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 13, 2013 3:22 AM PDT

Tovolo Pancake Pen
Tovolo Pancake Pen
Price: $10.00
18 used & new from $9.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Made filling small items a breeze!, January 30, 2013
This review is from: Tovolo Pancake Pen (Kitchen)
Cleaning and filling couldn't be easier. Love the narrowed area that helps you grip it with slippery hands. It cleans up just fine in the dishwasher, too!

Nordic Ware Smiley Face Pancake Pan
Nordic Ware Smiley Face Pancake Pan
Price: $25.49
52 used & new from $19.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandchild LOVED it!, January 30, 2013
I ordered this so that I could make pancakes for my grandchild on her first ever visit. It was easy to use, didn't stick, and I simply flipped them onto a flat top griddle to do the other side. That allowed me to fill it again and have a little assembly line going. Love love love!

Nordic Ware Bug Pancake Pan

Coping with Psoriasis: A Patient's Guide to Treatment
by David L. Cram
33 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars A "feel good" book lacking real answers., December 27, 2007
This book is great at detailing the emotional aspect of psoriasis, but fails miserably when it comes to treatment options. Calling it "A Patient's Guide to Treatment" is misleading. If you are having problems handling psoriasis emotionally, this is the book for you. If you are looking for concrete medical information, The Handbook of Psoriasis by Charles Camisa would suit you better.

Flashpoint 5 x 6 feet Collapsible Disc Background, One Side Chroma Blue Screen and One Side Chroma Green Screen

4.0 out of 5 stars Needs 2 to collapse it., November 27, 2007
I've had a lot of fun with this item, but you need to be careful lighting it so that there is even lighting over its entire surface. Because it is folded, it does develop wrinkles, which can easily be steamed out quickly. The major drawback is that it requires 2 people to collapse it back into its smaller size.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars No instructions, bends at the middle, November 27, 2007
When using this support system, plan on using a very lightweight backdrop, as this item tends to droop in the middle when used at its full length, and the supports also tilt dangerously. I've solved that problem by adding sandbags to the support legs. There were no instructions on how to put it together, and you really need 2 people to do so.

Page: 1 | 2